the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Prof. Francesco Casillo - Will You Get Fat From Too Much Protein?

Is lipogenesis (new body fat creation) only a matter of excess calories or is it a matter of adverse hormonal responses induced by the biochemical environment because of the type of foods you eat? Find out!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/casi5.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

rsgladwin85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wow, Totally Understandable.....lol

So I need a PHD in Human Anatomy and Chemistry to read this article? lol

antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50) antdez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I really tried to follow th article and the topic is very interesting but I am a bit disappointed that the conclusion really doesnt sum up much. After reading through the "science portion" I will admit I was unable to pull out much usable knowledge. The title of the article "Will you get fat from too much protein?" was never really directly addressed even down in the conclusion. I am left wondering whether the argument was for or against the fact that protein can be actively converted to fat. Very scientific article maybe someone with more background then me will find it more useful.

jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaredanthony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well! I read the whooooooole thing! And! I only have ONE question! WILL I GET FAT FROM TOO MUCH PROTEIN?! This whole article might as well have been written in Spanish. Complete waste of my time and no.clear.if and else answer to the actual point that was SUPPOSED to be addressed. Am I too negative? We'll with the human brain consisting of 8 temporal lobes each constructed of intermedial tissues considering a diet involving macros on high profiles that complete a chain of aminos essential to hereditary exposure is seemingly overt. In conclusion the temporal lobe is responsible for cognition reasoning and motor skills closely related to psychology's greatest foundations.