chuds617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

contest prep bloating and gas :( help

Okay yeah whatever I know I'm a girl and shouldn't talk about poop or farting, but whatever okay so im prepping for my first show (March 16) and I've been on contest prep for about 4 weeks now. For some reason this past week/week and a half I have been SO bloated and gassy. It's to the point where I look pregnant and have to suck in and flex to look somewhat normal. IDK what it is. its so uncomfortable and really discouraging me. I only poop like every 2-3 days which is NOT normal for me. It isn't like I am eating anything out of the ordinary either. Maybe too much broccoli/brussels? Or too much oatmeal. idkkkk. im just scared im going to be bloated and feeling huge the day of my show =[ HELPPPPPPPP.

Right now I am eating 5 cups of veggies a day (green: spinach, broc, brussels,aspargus,green beans). 1/3 cup oatmeal in the morning, 1/2 cup brown rice before workouts, and 1/3 cup oatmeal after workouts. around 135-140 g of protein. and then I carb cycle every 5 days..............

I dont know what to do but seriously its causing me pain and i just look terrible WAH.

flexation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me, oatmeal seems to give me pretty hardcore gas. I usually take in 1cp oats pwo, and anything more than that and I can promise you, noone will sit near me.

ToriAhrens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToriAhrens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToriAhrens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToriAhrens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToriAhrens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToriAhrens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToriAhrens has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cut back on your veggies... and consider taking a digestive enzyme supplement. I highly doubt it is the oatmeal or the rice, but too much insoluble fiber from the vegetables WILL give you some pretty impressive gas!
    "Das ist genug für heute."