Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: When in a fight

FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000)

When in a fight

Lets say you're about to get into a fight. Not MMA, but say some ******* is messing with you and the only way to resolve it is to fight.

If you were to get the first punch in, do yo uwant to go for the chin/jaw or the nose?

Then during the fight, are you wanting to try to land on square on his chin/jaw, or what?

I was always told to hit them in the nose first, but a knockout is a good safe way (for you at least) to end it.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=655472

"I eat an aspirine everyday, it keeps your blood thin so it can get into every fibra in your muscles, makes you looked more jacked, like proteins but safer to your liver."
    -Mr_Angry

"You're a goon I'm goblin, gtfo." - ricbig

aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You want to strike several times in quick succession. Leave no room for him to retaliate.

As for where to strike first, it depends on which areas of the body are exposed, reach, etc.--to incapacitate him, focus on areas such as groin, throat, nose, jaw, knees.

iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iountcare has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by aiwass View Post
    You want to strike several times in quick succession. Leave no room for him to retaliate.

As for where to strike first, it depends on which areas of the body are exposed, reach, etc.--to incapacitate him, focus on areas such as groin, throat, nose, jaw, knees.
    good to know
    Dead as dead can be......my doctor tells me

FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFan4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How would you handle someone who outweighs you by about 40 lbs, hits hard, but is slow and out of shape?

Although he doesn't hit too hard I guess. This guy blindsided me when I was talking and broke my nose, but didn't knock me out or anything.

I've been plotting my revenge.

Ps - he's about 2-3 inches taller than me.
    Last edited by FSUFan4; 01-09-2007 at 06:33 AM.

"I eat an aspirine everyday, it keeps your blood thin so it can get into every fibra in your muscles, makes you looked more jacked, like proteins but safer to your liver."
    -Mr_Angry

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FSUFan4 View Post
    Lets say you're about to get into a fight. Not MMA, but say some ******* is messing with you and the only way to resolve it is to fight.

If you were to get the first punch in, do yo uwant to go for the chin/jaw or the nose?

Then during the fight, are you wanting to try to land on square on his chin/jaw, or what?

I was always told to hit them in the nose first, but a knockout is a good safe way (for you at least) to end it.
    I always go for the jaw. If you hit a guy in the nose or eye, they may not go down. However, a good eye shot can set up a jaw shot. It doesn't take as much force to knock someone down if tap them right on the jaw.

Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How would you handle someone who outweighs you by about 40 lbs, hits hard, but is slow and out of shape?

Although he doesn't hit too hard I guess. This guy blindsided me when I was talking and broke my nose, but didn't knock me out or anything.

It depends on you. If boxing skills are good, you should get inside and punching in the face (like Tyson), but if you are not confident in your boxing you should either take him down or just use kicks. but keep in mind that you are not in the octagon, if you need to kick him in the balls just do it.

BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The key is to hit wherever you can as hard as you can.

If you are looking to end the fight quickly, hithim in the nose, then when he can't see through the water in his eyes wear his ass out. The jaw is a very iffy choice. Knockouts are rare and jaw shots hurt the least of any punches.

If you are ever in real danger a hard punch straight to the throat will end the incident rather quickly, but you run the risk of actually killing someone, its not likely but quite possible.

My dad taught me when I was very yound that there are no fair fights, there are only fights to win. He said "go as fast as you can, as hard as you can, and as long as you can". When you know the fight is imminent, strike first and be as vicious as you can be. Don't worry about the nervousness because it will always be there (it heightens your senses anyway).

Best thing to do is stay out of fights, but if you must then be brutal about it.
    5'10" 285#
    Raw lifter, aspiring BJJ artist, 41 yrs old

"We each have within us the greatest power of all, the power of choice"-John Crone Jr. 2001

DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarinK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BigJohn308 View Post
    The jaw is a very iffy choice. Knockouts are rare and jaw shots hurt the least of any punches.

Go for the chin. It takes less force than you may think to get a knockdown. Especially if they don't see it coming. An example. In this he really doesn't hit him that hard, but he goes down.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYnYoKuq4U

BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dkf10425 View Post
    Go for the chin. It takes less force than you may think to get a knockdown. Especially if they don't see it coming. An example. In this he really doesn't hit him that hard, but he goes down.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYnYoKuq4U

I have been in quite a few and have witnessed MANY more fights. The jaw/chin is not a great place to hit. True you see knockouts from punches there, but a far greater percentage of jaw/chin punches do little in the way of stopping a fight quickly. Yes, there are some exceptions where it looks like a guy barely gets hit, but don't count on that happening.

I will put it this way, if I get into a fight I HOPE the guy will try to concentrate on hitting me in the jaw/chin. I am not here to change your mind but foro every knockout punch you can show on video you can find many times over more examples of guys getting hit all over the jaw/chin and not going down.

I am not advocating NOT hitting in the jaw, I am merely saying the jaw/chin is not a high knockout area. As I said in my earlier post, I would hit anywhere I can as hard as I can.
    5'10" 285#

"We each have within us the greatest power of all, the power of choice"-John Crone Jr. 2001

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    If getting into a fight, in my experience the best thing to throw is not a punch, but a headbutt or knee to the groin. Usually people get up in your face, exposing their groin by jutting our their chest, and getting their face close to yours. Just smash them in the nose with your head, and immediately after while they are stunned, THEN you punch them or knee to the head.

Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Therhino77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thing is in a street brawl or social gathering brawl (which is where yours may take place)...

You have to watch going for a take down...true you may get on top and get a good ground and pound going on but are open to an open side shot from a spectator
    6'2

The iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. - Henry Rollins

user128744 is not very helpful. (-500) user128744 is not very helpful. (-500) user128744 is not very helpful. (-500) user128744 is not very helpful. (-500) user128744 is not very helpful. (-500) user128744 is not very helpful. (-500) user128744 is not very helpful. (-500) user128744 is not very helpful. (-500) user128744 is not very helpful. (-500) user128744 is not very helpful. (-500) user128744 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Knee to face or body ends it fast. It dont matter if there bigger than you. I wrestled with guys who are 40-50 pounds bigger than me and like 5 inches taller and I have no problem. Gives you an easier shot and once you get inside there done.

I think the key thing to remember here is teh severity of teh situation. If I am dealing with a drunk who I know doesn't have much going for him, I will try to end the incident with as little serious damage as possible. But if I know Billy Badass is stepping up to me I will hit him with any part of my body as hard as possible and try to inflict as much damage as possible. I may not win the fight, but I will make an example that says "that old guy is too much damn trouble".

As far as a bad fight thats why a throay shot will work everytime. A guy can walk through jaw punches, but you cut that air off and his very last thought is fighting. He is only concerned with breathing again.

I will offer this one jaw punch that does work but will cause a good deal of damage. Forget the swings to the side of the jaw. Drive the hell of your palm as hard as you can to the underside of the other guys chin. You may not always knock him out, but you will rattle his cage and you will MOST likely shatter some of his teeth.

Just keep in mind, is the situation really serious enough to warrant a fight? Nowadays with laws the way they are, sometimes even if you win, you lose. If it can be avoided, then avoid it. I leave it up to you how far to extend that.
    5'10" 285#

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Punch to the nose definitely. If he doesn't fall after that you can get running start, jump up and drive both knees into his abdomen while holding onto the back of his head with both hands thai boxing style. You should pretty much land on top of him.

If he doesn't fall after that - run he's not human.
    Last edited by drstrangepimp; 01-09-2007 at 08:13 AM.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think the key thing to remember here is teh severity of teh situation. If I am dealing with a drunk who I know doesn't have much going for him, I will try to end the incident with as little serious damage as possible. But if I know Billy Badass is stepping up to me I will hit him with any part of my body as hard as possible and try to inflict as much damage as possible. I may not win the fight, but I will make an example that says "that old guy is too much damn trouble".

As far as a bad fight thats why a throay shot will work everytime. A guy can walk through jaw punches, but you cut that air off and his very last thought is fighting. He is only concerned with breathing again.

I will offer this one jaw punch that does work but will cause a good deal of damage. Forget the swings to the side of the jaw. Drive the hell of your palm as hard as you can to the underside of the other guys chin. You may not always knock him out, but you will rattle his cage and you will MOST likely shatter some of his teeth.

Just keep in mind, is the situation really serious enough to warrant a fight? Nowadays with laws the way they are, sometimes even if you win, you lose. If it can be avoided, then avoid it. I leave it up to you how far to extend that.
    You are a bouncer, then?

Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000) Barry Bonds is a name known to all. (+5000)

You guys are way too nice!

My first option is always a kick below the waist. The knees are my favorite. Game over. I didn't get my hands dirty, and I don't have to worry about him getting up while I walk away. The knee breaks at 70lbs pressure. A child can generate that.

And if he wants more at a later date all I have to do is listen for the guy with a limp coming at me.

Originally Posted by Barry Bonds View Post
    My first option is always a kick below the waist. The knees are my favorite. Game over. I didn't get my hands dirty, and I don't have to worry about him getting up while I walk away. The knee breaks at 70lbs pressure. A child can generate that.

And if he wants more at a later date all I have to do is listen for the guy with a limp coming at me.
    and then go for leg kicks!

-Mr_Angry

I am not a bouncer.

The key to knee kicks is to kick from the side. Kicks to the front of teh knee can cause hyperextension but not much else. A good kick to the side of the knee can crumple it, tear tendons and will genrally leave the leg rather useless as far as a fight is concerned.
    5'10" 285#

The reason for my post is this...

About this time LAST year I was sitting on the front porch of where I LIVED where we had just had a party. Some guys down the street came down looking for trouble. Me and 3 friends were chilling on the porch and 6 of these guys come. Only one is talking, saying he heard we were talking ****, etc etc at our party. I stood up to talk, and before getting half the sentence out of my mouth a guy blind sides me from the side. Never saw it coming.

It deviated my septum, which I had surgery to repair. I was not going to pursue this any further until I found out I had to have surgery. I then pressed charges. The way I saw it, I was on my property, I got sucker punched, end of story.

Well it went to court, the guy never showed up. Turns out he had friends in high places in the courts.

the case is dropped now and his record expunged.

I want revenge still. Is that normal? Shouldn't I be over it?

-Mr_Angry

Man, I don't think crippling someone by breaking their knee is very nice...that's kind of brutal. You can end a fight in better ways that won't cripple a man...even a shot to the groin, or a broken jaw, or a broken rib is better than a broken knee IMO. I would rather get beaten up soundly and recover in a few weeks, than get beaten soundly and have to get physical therapy for 10 months.

About this time LAST year I was sitting on the front porch of where I LIVED where we had just had a party. Some guys down the street came down looking for trouble. Me and 3 friends were chilling on the porch and 6 of these guys come. Only one is talking, saying he heard we were talking ****, etc etc at our party. I stood up to talk, and before getting half the sentence out of my mouth a guy blind sides me from the side. Never saw it coming.

It deviated my septum, which I had surgery to repair. I was not going to pursue this any further until I found out I had to have surgery. I then pressed charges. The way I saw it, I was on my property, I got sucker punched, end of story.

Well it went to court, the guy never showed up. Turns out he had friends in high places in the courts.

Revenge is evil...revenge is bad. But if you can't live it down, if your ego is hurt too badly, then by all means, find this guy and beat the **** out of him. If you can shake it off, realizing that it WAS a cheap shot, **** happens, then just let it go. Nothing worth killing or getting killed over.

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if u know he's gonna do something for sure, then do something first to prevent him attacking you. a real quick knee/kick to the balls will get him winded and grabbing his balls in pain - leaving him open for an attack. after this, you could do a muay thai clinch (grab the back of his head with both of your hands, and drive his head right into your knee). after this, do whatever you like... punches to head/body, elbows to the face, whatever.. hammer fists work very well, because you can get in so many at once.

Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Turd Ferguson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IMO, it depends on how you fight. If you know what you are doing, then I would say, sure go ahead and throw a cross to the jaw or even an upper cut. But if you aren't really experienced, I would throw a hard straight shot to the nose. Like people above said, it'll make his eyes blurry. BUT, don't stop there. Keep hitting until he's done.

In your case of trying to get revenge, just walk up to the guy and deck him or if you think you can whip his ass, just walk up to him and say "Get ready." then beat his ass. But don't just look to hit him once and knock him out because it probably ain't going to happen.

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)

lol footwork let him swing and just pepper him with shots...it will bring him down.
    Mirin'triceps peak? Thanks westside barbell.

Gettin'older, studying MMA in Brazil gonna fight soon, on my own crew.

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Barry Bonds View Post

LOl it isnt as easy as you make it seem.

I have been in quite a few and have witnessed MANY more fights. The jaw/chin is not a great place to hit. True you see knockouts from punches there, but a far greater percentage of jaw/chin punches do little in the way of stopping a fight quickly. Yes, there are some exceptions where it looks like a guy barely gets hit, but don't count on that happening.

I will put it this way, if I get into a fight I HOPE the guy will try to concentrate on hitting me in the jaw/chin. I am not here to change your mind but foro every knockout punch you can show on video you can find many times over more examples of guys getting hit all over the jaw/chin and not going down.

I am not advocating NOT hitting in the jaw, I am merely saying the jaw/chin is not a high knockout area. As I said in my earlier post, I would hit anywhere I can as hard as I can.

The jaw/chin is the area easiest to cause a knockout. You have to hit it at angles or an upper cut.

thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    let it go.

that said, if you want to start it still, and you aren't worried about litigation, go for the eyeballs. if you go for a palm strike to the face with your fingers straight up, you have five fingers to hit two eyes with...that well more than evens the odds with. Dirty? sure is...but this isn't third grade, and we don't get the option of setting rules for the altercations.

A good rule of thumb is to always go for dirty targets...groin, knees, throat, eyeballs, etc. End it quickly.

Good luck mate.

Yes it is normal to want revenge. However, sometimes you just have to realize that on that day at that hour someone just got the better of you. I assure you, or hope so, that you will never make the mistake of letting some guys that you do not know walk up on you while you are sitting down, or that you will pay extra special attention when you are getting to your feet in a situation like that.

had to accept that one night a group of guys circled me and the "leader" hit me with a two handed swing of a club in the side of the neck. I turned and hit one guy to get through the circle and ran like Carl Lewis. There was no way I could win that fight with 6+ guys around me and would have been foolish to try anything. I let myself get involved in a situation and thats how it ended. I am wiser for it and learned a good lesson.

If I were you, I would just let it go. The odds are not in your favor. If you get revenge, will you then be charged because you sought him out? Will he kick your ass? Wil he and his friends kick your ass? Will they seek revenge on you? The list goes on and on....

I will say this, if you ever have trouble with this guy in the future, I would give him an extra dose or two.

Let it go and learn. Thats my advice.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. (Sharapova Maria)
    5'10" 285#

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Whatever you do I'd make sure nobody sees you do it, even him.

Because if he was able to beat that charge with his connections, he can also get you locked up so you better make damn sure you have an airtight explanation for where you were that night or let it go.

I would also wait a year or so until he forgets all about it. Let him think he got mugged.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going for a one-punch knockout to the chin sounds easy, but it's not always the case. Hitting the nose will cause a second of disorientation and blindness, THEN you go for the chin/temple.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.