I'm off to FLORIDA! theyearofthedoer's Avatar
    theyearofthedoer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what is the ideal body fat range

I am new to body building (well back on the wagon so to speak) I consider myself underweight. I'm 5'6.5" and weigh 114 my body fat registers aprox 19% I want to gain about 10 lbs but tone up. what is considered a good body fat range for a women?

Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but 19% for a woman is excellent.
    I think the "average" woman is around 25%.
    I'm the guillotine waiting for the head that wears the crown

I'm off to FLORIDA! theyearofthedoer's Avatar
    theyearofthedoer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks for info

so I guess that means, I can still eat whatever I want, likely even more but need to firm up. I thought because I feel soft even though I'm thin I had too much fat and not enough muscle.

CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Healthy body fat percentage range:
    http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/librar...yfatcharts.htm

Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rhynosaurus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not too much fat, just not enough muscle more than likely.
    And yes, you can/should eat whatever you have been eating, plus a little more, and lift some weights.
    Dont worry, you wont get big and bulky, but rather just adding a little muscle mass.
    I'm the guillotine waiting for the head that wears the crown