pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up JACKED-Pre Workout Supp-USP Labs (Review)

Lets see some reviews on this new pre workout supp from USP Labs.
    I have not tried it personally, but did take note of the price $23.99 that is significantly lower than that of competitive products like N.O. X-plode and Super Pump250

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/jacked.html
    HEAVY....it's just a relative term

natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50) natetomlinson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just use dat dere cell tech

Haha but on a serious note, when I used N.O. X-plode i got amazing workouts, so if this works just as good as N.O. I'll probably order some.

free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by pumptheiron View Post
    Lets see some reviews on this new pre workout supp from USP Labs.
    I have not tried it personally, but did take note of the price $23.99 that is significantly lower than that of competitive products like N.O. X-plode and Super Pump250

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/jacked.html
    I like it alot. 1 scoop works great for me.. Anything more than that I get a little too pumped.. The price is very nice. Taste like Sprite.. Good stuff.
    Free Pitts

AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've read about this stuff lately, seems legit. Anyone think its better then NO shotgun? I wanted to try that as well.
    BTK - Work. Hustle. Kill.

5/3/1 Winter Bulk - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137721563

PB's
    Bench: 240x5
    Squat: 285x3
    Deadlift: 405x2

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looks interesting, small amount tho.

pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pumptheiron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys won't believe this:

Ok so I compared the quantity (grams) in each supplement with the price to come up with a total price per gram, hence giving the ultimate cost comparison for each supplement, regardless of size.
    The supplements compared are what I consider to be the most popular, and the current one of discussion in this thread.

USP Labs Jacked
    218 g X $23.99 = .11 cents a gram

NO.Xplode
    1.81 LBS X $39.99 = 821.002 g X $39.99 = about .05 cents a gram

SuperPump250 280 grams
    280 X $18.99 = appx .07 cents per gram

800 grams / 1.76
    800g X $38.99 = .05 cents per gram

Universal Shock Therapy
    2.22 lbs / 1007 X $31.99 = .03 cents a gram

or New Size of Shock Therapy
    2.31 lbs / 10478 X $31.99 = .003 cent a gram (One cent a gram)

LOOKS LIKE THE NEW SIZE OF SHOCK THERAPY IS THE WAY TO GO. THE CURRENT PRICE IS A SLASHED PRICE SO I DON'T KNOW IF THE PRICE WILL STAY THE SAME OR IF IT IS ALWAYS THAT PRICE.
    ALL PRICES WERE REFERENCED FROM BODYBUILDING.COM

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you do 2 scoops of jacked then one tub would last you about 22 workouts and 1 workout with 3 scoops

ill take my superpump over this until someone sends me a sample
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

obviously jacked is not the product to go with.
    I couldn't believe the price of the new size of Universal Shock Therapy per gram.
    It is dually interesting to note that SuperPump250 and N.O. X-plode are actually the same price, yet they still advertise their products in different sizes and units (1.81 lbs instead of just saying 821 grams or visa versa).

beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used Shock Therapy in the past and loved it, great value. Thought about picking some of this Jacked up with the Buy 2 get 1 sale.

obviously jacked is not the product to go with.
    I couldn't believe the price of the new size of Universal Shock Therapy per gram.
    It is dually interesting to note that SuperPump250 and N.O. X-plode are actually the same price, yet they still advertise their products in different sizes and units (1.81 lbs instead of just saying 821 grams or visa versa).
    The guy standing on top of the mountain did not fall there.

Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rolodex916 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ok so I compared the quantity (grams) in each supplement with the price to come up with a total price per gram, hence giving the ultimate cost comparison for each supplement, regardless of size.
    The supplements compared are what I consider to be the most popular, and the current one of discussion in this thread.

USP Labs Jacked

NO.Xplode

SuperPump250 280 grams

800 grams / 1.76

Universal Shock Therapy

LOOKS LIKE THE NEW SIZE OF SHOCK THERAPY IS THE WAY TO GO. THE CURRENT PRICE IS A SLASHED PRICE SO I DON'T KNOW IF THE PRICE WILL STAY THE SAME OR IF IT IS ALWAYS THAT PRICE.
    There is one small error in your reasoning.... Most no products have alot of filler in then that have nothing to do with the acuall product performance. it would be a more fair compairison to look at cost per serving vrs cost per gram.

To use Super pump, which I like by the way, has alot of magnisum oxide which is a laxative. It dose nothing other than make the scoop bigger and make you poop. Fillers drive up price and really dont need to be in there.

Also I am not on the UPS tip. In fact Im very critical of the company. I used Jacked and have dicided if I liked it or not. My blood presure wint up on it and I felt funny for the entire day. My friend tried it and almost CRAPPED HIMSELF RIGHT AFTER HE SHARTED.
    As A drug user, you can get used to things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth, but nobody should be asked to handle this trip.

There I was...Mother of God, there I am!!

Buy the ticket,...Take the ride.

NECpuck2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile understanding the products

USP Labs Jacked

NO.Xplode

SuperPump250 280 grams

800 grams / 1.76

Universal Shock Therapy

When you read about the product of Jack3d it states many things. One thing all people should know who having been taking products of this type for time is that N.O. Xplode is made with cheaper and generic products. Nano Vapor os its superior, All of the powered pre workout products are mostly fillers. This is why your grams scale doesnt completely work. for the amount of product your getting you are very correct in sayin that your getting more with other products. But wouldnt you rather have quality? your getting a bit smaller amount but all 100% of Jack3d is geared tword your workout and not just fillers to look like more. I am a pretty serious lifter, I am the type that likes to try everything on the market tho. I lways like trying the new products. I fell in love with Shotgun. I got a great pump and put on a decent amount of weight. I noticed my body also gained a bit of water weight tho. This is with heavy cardio. I am an athlete. I also really reccomend Nano Vapor. it has quality products in it but has many fillers. By far the best product I have ever put in my body has been Jack3d. I have gotten great pumps nd havent likft this much weight before. Jack3d to me is the best pre workout supplement. This varies form person to person tho. Jack3d works best on an empty sotmach as do all of the products of its kind. Pre workout supplements havent seen anything this advaned before. Just so people know I am not a Jack3d associate. Im just a college student who enjoys lifitng. Let me know if this helps anyone!

vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

USP Labs Jacked

NO.Xplode
    Because I dont have the others with me at the moment, Here is what ive got.

OK so lets make this a worthwhile discussion.
    Fact: it takes 5 scoops of jack3d to fill the NO Xplode scooper. 5 scoops!.
    No Xplode is 44.95 at my local Vitamin Shoppe. Jacked is 28.99
    It takes 3 scoops of No-Xplode for me. 2 scoops of jack3d is more than enough for me.
    50 servings in NoXplode/3 scoops per serving= 16.6 servings per container. Thats 16.6 workouts, costing me 44.95/16.6=$2.70 a session. Plus the fcking shts!

Jack3d: 45 servings/2= 22.5 actual servings per container.
    28.99/22.5 gym visits=$1.28 a session. more than cut No-xplodes price per serving in half, meaning I get twice as much for my money. Plus I wont pi$$ out of my a$$.

Your numbers are not transparent. Way to manipulate the math.

vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasteve20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I forgot to add. Ive reviewed most of the preworkout formulas available. Ive lifted with jack3d yesterday for the first time. Its great stuff. Seriously, its 29 bucks locally and 21 at d__p__s. Its worth it just to give it a shot. SP250, WF, NOXplode, Vapor, and NO shtgun cant hold a match to this stuff when you look at the entire picture. Price per serving and effects.
    You can see in the pictures the ingredient profiles of each, NO xplodes is like a damn book. So much nonsense.

☆☆ getMyMacros.com ☆☆ DieHards77's Avatar
    DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DieHards77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ive used many different pre workout supplements over the past few years, superpump, no-xplode, vasocharge but my favorite is Jack3d by far. I take it the second before i leave for the gym which is a 1 minute drive without hitting any traffic lights and I feel it kick in by the time I start lifting, it works that quick. Besides the incredible energy it gives you it has a real euphoric effect. It honestly takes all worries off my mind and just lets me key in on the weights im lifting and makes me never want to stop even at the end of the workout. It really is a great supplement that i suggest to anyone whos not happy with the pre workout supplement there currently taking
    Jason Loewy
    --IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder--
    --M.S at USC in C.S. with a specialization in Software Engineering --

My Macros+ The Complete Diet Tracking Solution for iOS - Download today!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-macros/id475249619?ls=1&mt=8

My Workout+ The Complete workout tracking solution for iOS - Download today!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-workout+/id789343008?ls=1&mt=8

Team Norton Representin'
    www.biolayne.com

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)

USP Labs Jacked

NO.Xplode

SuperPump250 280 grams

800 grams / 1.76

Universal Shock Therapy

Really or Really funny?

Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andrew732 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    Really or Really funny?
    I guess he does not know fillers are LOL.
    ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS

WHITE LABEL REVOLUTION COMING YOUR WAY!

Feel free to pm me, love to answer questions!

USP Labs Medium Honcho Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mulletsoldier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have to say I agree with everybody else. The standard unit of measure in this case must be the serving, and not the gram, as each product offers a completely different range of grams-per-unit. However, this does not necessarily mean more servings-per-unit. As somebody else mentioned, this also doesn't consider the use of fillers, preservatives and "fluff" ingredients. If 1/2 of a serving is useless ingredients, than those grams are a moot point, and shouldn't be used to calculate value!
    USP Labs, Internet Coordinator.

www.usplabsdirect.com

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew732 View Post
    I guess he does not know fillers are LOL.
    Hey I could add 6-8 grams of super cheap maltodextrin per scoop(read your label) and compete on the gram to gram comparison but I rather stick to product quality that does not spike insulin.

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    USP Labs Jacked

NO.Xplode

SuperPump250 280 grams

800 grams / 1.76

Universal Shock Therapy

Besides all the other criticisms of how this is an unfair comparison, your math is retarded as well. Please show me the calculator you used to get "10478 X $31.99 = .003"

Originally Posted by Beast21 View Post
    Besides all the other criticisms of how this is an unfair comparison, your math is retarded as well. Please show me the calculator you used to get "10478 X $31.99 = .003"
    ya the last calculation was off, sorry. Do your own math.

I still like N.O. X-plode the best, but thats personal preference.
    Still haven't tried jacked.
    I did really like the White Flood free samples, probably the best pre workout supp in Pill form that I've tried.

Check out this page: http://search.bodybuilding.com/searc...restrict=store
    Add the free samples next time you make an order.

You guys are brutal in this thread, everybody always getting offended. I just did some quick math to try to help everyone get the best product for their money, and then people act like I just f**ked their mother. WTF?

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I did really like the White Flood free samples, probably the best pre workout supp in Pill form that I've tried.

You guys are brutal in this thread, everybody always getting offended. I just did some quick math to try to help everyone get the best product for their money, and then people act like I just f**ked their mother. WTF?

Because your math was meaningless! You basically said:

You can get 30g cake flour for 1 cent!
    You can get 5g Jack3d for $1.00!!

The cake flour is the way to go, it's much cheaper!

You're forgetting that the point is not the price per gram, the point is the price per serving that actually has the desired effect. For NO Explode that's 2-3 scoops, for Jack3d that's 1-3 scoops, for Cryoshock that's 1-2 scoops, etc. You have to analyze scoops, not grams. The entire point behind jack3d is that there is no filler, yet you ignored that completely which shows you don't even know the basics about the products you're trying to advise people on. That's a big no-no.

swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

your calculations are meaningless since they all have different serving sizes. if the grams per scoop were the same for all the products you listed, then it would have been fair, but since they are not (as it has been shown in several posts above) it really mean anything to compare price per gram

HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippieBiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jack3d all the way!

WRFitzy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vasteve20 View Post
    Because I dont have the others with me at the moment, Here is what ive got.

OK so lets make this a worthwhile discussion.
    Fact: it takes 5 scoops of jack3d to fill the NO Xplode scooper. 5 scoops!.
    No Xplode is 44.95 at my local Vitamin Shoppe. Jacked is 28.99
    It takes 3 scoops of No-Xplode for me. 2 scoops of jack3d is more than enough for me.
    50 servings in NoXplode/3 scoops per serving= 16.6 servings per container. Thats 16.6 workouts, costing me 44.95/16.6=$2.70 a session. Plus the fcking shts!

Jack3d: 45 servings/2= 22.5 actual servings per container.
    28.99/22.5 gym visits=$1.28 a session. more than cut No-xplodes price per serving in half, meaning I get twice as much for my money. Plus I wont pi$$ out of my a$$.

Your numbers are not transparent. Way to manipulate the math.
    I was actually going to do these calculations myself...good job on them.

and there are three types of lies: black lie, white lies and statistics. This is why many products like these can be decieving as to how much good they are actually doing.

KLyons15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KLyons15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KLyons15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KLyons15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KLyons15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KLyons15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KLyons15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am an NO freak I have to have some sort of it before I ever work out, and Jack3d was the best I have ever tried. I have tried prolly about 10 other NO products and that includes NOXPLODE
    Weight 150lbs
    Bench-220
    Squat-410
    Dead Lift-425
    Product-Arimatest

_MONE_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey bro jack3d works great i decided to get on it because i wanted something stronger pros around my area were telling me try it and after awile i did before that i was on superpump250 before that i tried sixstar n.o. fury and also optimum nutrition vassive n.o. and by far jacked is the way to go im leaner more veins are showing up now and im gaining weight muscle wise..its the way to go..

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by _MONE_ View Post
    hey bro jack3d works great i decided to get on it because i wanted something stronger pros around my area were telling me try it and after awile i did before that i was on superpump250 before that i tried sixstar n.o. fury and also optimum nutrition vassive n.o. and by far jacked is the way to go im leaner more veins are showing up now and im gaining weight muscle wise..its the way to go..
    You know it. #8 best seller right now...

docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000) docchio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vasteve20 View Post
    plus i wont pi$$ out of my a$$.
    lol