Ice Cream and Deadlifts! born4muscle's Avatar
    born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ON Essential Amino Energy Review

What's going on everyone? ON was nice enough to send me a couple of samples of this product, so I wanted to write a review to give my opinion on it.
    I did not know exactly what expect with this product being that it can be taken pre-workout, post-workout, or any other time throughout the day. This seems interesting to me. Anyway, I decided to use this product as a pre-workout supplement. Here is what I thought:

Taste: 7/10
    - The samples that I received were the fruit fusion flavor. I mixed the fist pack with the recommended amount of water, and it wasn't bad. However, I mixed the second pack with less water, and it tasted awesome! It had great flavor, and I could sip it all day.
    Mix ability: 10/10
    - This stuff mixed perfectly with a spoon. There was no clumping, no foam, and it was not gritty like some supplements are.
    Performance: 8/10
    - I used this supplement for my quad dominant leg day and my arms, abs, conditioning and cardio day. It provided good, clean energy. I experienced no jitters with this product. I also found that I was able to make it through my entire workout and still feel fresh... No Crash!
    Recovery: 8/10
    - I never get extremely sore after my workouts, but after using this product for my leg workout yesterday, I can say that it delivers in the recovery department! I am not really sore at all today.

There is one thing that I do not like about the product: I love the fact that this product contains BCAAs, but I do not like the fact that the aminos are listed in a blend and the exact amounts of each are not given.

Overall Rating: 8.25/10
    - I feel that this is a solid product that will give good results, but as I said above, I wish that the Amino Acids were not listed in a blend. I would still use this product, and I would recommend it to others.

I hope that this review was helpful and informative.
    Tackling this endeavor with a scientific, evidence-based approach.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mbutler21

Instagram- the_mbutler

Pret-ty pret-ty good. marcus2112's Avatar
    marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice review! You should show the ingredients listing from the package. Is there caffeine in it? If I wasn't lazy I would go the the bb.com store and check it out myself!

Repped.
    my journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130457693

"I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to." -GC

born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) born4muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by marcus2112 View Post
    Nice review! You should show the ingredients listing from the package. Is there caffeine in it? If I wasn't lazy I would go the the bb.com store and check it out myself!

Repped.
    Thanks, man. Here is the label you wanted. Ask and you shall receive! haha

Instagram- the_mbutler

Registered User TheSilverSurfer's Avatar
    TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am using it now and I like it.
    Training is a way of Life
    The Pain is temporary--The Pride is Forever
    50+ years of training.
    1974 Mr. Glass City

It is pretty good stuff!

Instagram- the_mbutler

PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJRolls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Its nice in the morning to replace the morning coffee.
    Will prolly get it again some time. Just going to cycle off stims for a bit

Pret-ty pret-ty good. marcus2112's Avatar
    marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcus2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by born4muscle View Post
    Thanks, man. Here is the label you wanted. Ask and you shall receive! haha

Looks interesting. A cross between an amino supplement and a moderate energy supplement. When I first heard of it, I thought it might be just the BCAAs...sort of ON's answer to Xtend.
    my journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130457693

"I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to." -GC

that is what I thought too. I take Xtend, and would be an awesome complementary supp to go with it.

Instagram- the_mbutler