Thread: AdreNOline Log

LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

AdreNOline Log

Picked up Ultimate Nutrition's AdreNOline, a during workout drink promising to:

"Build and recover muscles as you train"
    "Experience intense muscle pumps"
    "Keeps your muslces hydrated"
    "Delay your muscle fatigue"

It has 38g of Waxy Maze, 3g BCAA, 10g Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, 100mg caffeine,
    an "NO DyNOmite Complex"- 1g consisting of Arginine EE, AAKG, CM, and L-Norvaline,
    a "Fatigue Extender Complex"- 750mg total consisting of Beta Alanine and Carnosine,
    a "Recovery Glutaplex"- 2g of glutamine,
    a "Hydration Complex"- 1g, with Potassium Chelate, Calcium Chelate, Sodium Chloride, L-Glycine, and L-Serine.

It is my first during workout supplement. I'm looking for it to speed up my recovery from lifting workouts.

I will be using 1 scoop during workout 2x a week, on my major lifting days.

LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LI GUY 1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Background on me:
    ~175 lbs, an ammy MMA fighter. I workout with weights 3x a week and also do plenty of technique/sparring sessions in BJJ/Thai/Boxing as well as train with my CoCs for grip strength. This all takes a toll on my recovery and hence the AdreNOline.

I also take: 50mg Zinc Gluconate, Centrum Multi, 3g Creatine/3g Beta Alanine PWO (at least 6g of each a day), Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM, ACV, and Ultimate Nutrition's Wheat Protein Isolate pre-lifting.

As said previously my goal is to use AdreNOline to speed up recovery from lifting workouts.

Day 1: TASTE, meh it was OK, no problem drinking this during a workout, I wouldn't go out of my way to drink it, but its good enough. I mixed it with 20oz of water, the label calls for 12oz, maybe I'll try that next time.

MIXABILITY: mixes fine in my shaker, no problem, no clumps.

I drank 1/4 before my workout(like 10 minutes beofre) and the rest during. No pumps, focus, energy, or anythign out of the ordinary, it would be nice to get some pumps like it claims though! Maybe in time... The most important thing though is that it help my recovery.

Workout:
    DB Bench- 95x 7,4,2 Speed Sets 50x 10x3
    Leg Press- 600x5,5 540x5,5
    Chest Supported T-Bar Row- 160x3,3 135x6 Speed Row 90x 10x3
    Calf Raise- 120 3x10
    Anterior Tibialis Raise-70 3x10
    Adductor Machine- 160 3x10
    Abductor Machine- 130 3x10
    Front Raise- 35 3x6
    Lat Raise- 35 3x3

I will use this next on Friday when I hit deads and whatever else is ready to be worked out.
    As far as my lifting plan I don't have a set in stone one. I lift 2-3x a week and give ~2 days in between normally. Mostly its Mon- DB Bench, Deadlift, Row. Fri- Shoulder Press, Leg Press, Weighted Pullup.

The 3rd lifting day on Wed (or whenever depending on the weeks rotation) along with Mon/Wed I do what I can as far as my "not so big movement" like calf/anterior tibialis raises, lat/front raises, curls, tricep work, neck machine, adductor/abductor machine, power shrugs, leg extensions, leg curls, etc.

I haven't maxed out anything for a while besides deadlift (445 last week, easy!) but I hope to hit some new PB soon. I haven't been lifting or doing much MMA training the past few months due to "stuff". SO I'm back with AdreNOline!! Let's see how it goes!

Took it again today before my workout. Pumps were non-existant the first time I used it, and I wasn't expecting anything. Damn! Nice pump today! I don't really get that feeling much so it was nice!

Today was my 2nd lifting day of the week so all "small" lifts.

DB Inlcine- 70x 9,7 55x7,7
    Calf- 140x6 (not much, didn't push, just did a set to try out the new weight, will hit these hard on Friday)
    Straight Bar Curl- 80x10,6 60x10
    Lat Raise- 35 3x4
    Neck Machine- 60x10,10 50x10

As far as effects from Sunday's workout: I lifted Sunday night.

Monday I did BJJ in the morning, BJJ at night, and Thai at night. All three sessions included sparring/padwork, and were great.

No soreness worth complaining about. Much less then usual. Felt fine on Monday, had some slight DOMS kick in Mon night before bed, and was fine when I woke up this morning.

If this keeps up workout after workout I'm happy to reccomend AdreNOline. Let's give it a few more weeks.

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you still doing this?

Still using AdreNOline. I have to say I like the product and would buy it again. I honestly didn't think it would be that good but it gives a bit of a boost to my workout with pump/energy and DOMS is sometimes there or slight.

As for recent lift stats I hit:

DB Bench- 100x6,6,5
    DB Incline-80x4,3,2
    Deadlift- 315x20 deadstop singles (no rest)
    weighted Pullup- 90x2 70x4,3

I'm lifting again tomorrow and will post some more workouts this week.
    I've decided to try and take a fight in March/April to give me some motivation so I'll be hitting workouts for sure now. It's tough time wise as I have a martial arts and a fitness program to run at a gym, I need the extra motivation of an impending fight I think lol.

Awesome workout, we will see how AdreNOline worked in 2 days, DOMS, recovery, etc. Nice little pump/energy as always but the main focus of this product is recovery, so far so good!

DB Incline- 85x3,3,2 65x11,6
    Deadlift- 325x 20 deadstop singles no rest
    Machine Row- 170x3x8
    Calf- 110x2x15
    Power Shrug- 405x2x10
    Leg Ext- 245x3x12 speed

Deadlifts this time were better than last workout! Somewhere I forgot to squeeze my abs/lats and everything else, well today I remembered and everything was peerfect form/feel wise.

Power Shrugs were easy/explosive, I only went to 405 as I hadn't done these in a while, I'll move up weight quickly on those.

Leg Ext were done for speed today.

Machine row will be used for a while now as I feel the chest supported row is too much after deadlifting and power shrugs. Let's me focus on heavier weight as I am a bit fatigued by then, plus I feel like a change.

Going to hit isolations tomorrow I think, shoulders/arms/hips whatever I missed today. Been doing them for fun and for a change, working well. Conditioning in the morning, probably burpees and jump rope rounds.

Tonight is BJJ and kickboxing.

stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stipem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 2 for Me

I'm on day 2 and I have to admit I'm liking it. I usually use Xtend or Purple Wrath at the gym but Adrenoline might be my new favorite. The carbs and protein really helped me through a killer workout. Good pumps, no stomach issues and good energy.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LI GUY 1 View Post
    Still using AdreNOline. I have to say I like the product and would buy it again. I honestly didn't think it would be that good but it gives a bit of a boost to my workout with pump/energy and DOMS is sometimes there or slight.

As for recent lift stats I hit:

DB Bench- 100x6,6,5
    DB Incline-80x4,3,2
    Deadlift- 315x20 deadstop singles (no rest)
    weighted Pullup- 90x2 70x4,3

I'm lifting again tomorrow and will post some more workouts this week.
    I've decided to try and take a fight in March/April to give me some motivation so I'll be hitting workouts for sure now. It's tough time wise as I have a martial arts and a fitness program to run at a gym, I need the extra motivation of an impending fight I think lol.
    Appreciate you buying man.

Just remember, it can be found at other sites for 33.99, but I believe bb.com will price match.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stipem View Post
    I'm on day 2 and I have to admit I'm liking it. I usually use Xtend or Purple Wrath at the gym but Adrenoline might be my new favorite. The carbs and protein really helped me through a killer workout. Good pumps, no stomach issues and good energy.
    On day 2, you could always make a mini log.

Or...

A review once your through would suffice as well.

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2 View Post
    Appreciate you buying man.

Just remember, it can be found at other sites for 33.99, but I believe bb.com will price match.
    I usually buy BB.com or GNC, depends on what I need and obviously price. Had a gift card for this though.
    As a side note I got the Wheat Protein Isolate and am going to be buying that again as well. Cheap, tastes good. 57 servings for $14 at GNC! That's like free lol!

I hit an hour BJJ, hour Thai padwork, then a few kickboxing sparring rounds with my brother. So a lot of work today 5 hours total with lifting, BJJ, Padwork, and sparring.

This work load is why I like AdreNOline, along with a lot of creatine/beta alanine, joint supps, and some other supps.

Hit some isolations on Tues, just the things I didn't get to on my "big" workout the day before on Monday:

Lat Raise- 35x3x5 30x8 Front Raise- 40x8 35x8 30x10 Rear Delt Fly- 130x8,8 110x10 Preacher- 85x7,5,4 Tri Pushdown- 100x8,6 80x10

Of course I had my AdreNOline and it went well.

I have to say overall so far still a good product. I am of still taking:
    creatine and beta alanine (3g of each together, 3x a day)
    50mg zinc
    multi
    1.5/1.2/1g glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM
    Ultimate Nutrition's Wheat Protein Isolate
    Papaya Complete (GNC brand digestive enzyme)

I have done this beofre when doing intense training and I can tell a positive difference when taking AdreNOline during my lifting workouts.

Although my body is feeling the stress of 2 a days (ok Wed was just 1, I slept 12 hours and ate a lot, I needed it! 2 a days again Thurs and on until I need another break)...I do not have much DOMS. I feel like crap when I wake up but once I start moving I am fine, so far my conditioning, skills, and lifting workouts are not suffering from overwork, fatigue, DOMS, etc.

I am not really posting my non lifting workouts as this log is to see that my lifts are still improving with all the other work, but I am doing them I promise!

I might do another more in depth log where I video some workouts and log everything, kind of show everyone how I try to fit all my work in, and gets more feedback.

In a few hours I am lifting again, another "big" workout, then off to work, then BJJ no gi, then conditioing of some sort, maybe a 100 burpees workout (****!!)

Do you work full-time, or are you in school as well?

I work at a restaurant maybe 35 hours a week, and run a martial arts and fitness program also, I'm there a good 25 hours a week also. We are only months into the program and growing, a few more months and I might be able to get out of the restaurant and spend all my time at the gym.

No school for me, did 4 semesters college (a few credits shy of a degree though) and it just isn't me. Martial arts and physical culture is more my alley, and it's working so far according to plan!

Lifts on 2/6:

DB Bench- 90x11,8,7 70x14,4,1,1 Pullup- 100x1 70x5,4,3 45x5,6,5
    Leg Press-585x8,8,4 450x15,15 Calf-120x3x15
    Leg Ext- 230x12,12 speed

My quads are still sore from this. The leg extensions were done for speed as it says, and were very explosive. My body feels fine today giving that I drank last night, first time in a long time.
    Excited for tomorrow's workout as I plan to hit deadlifts 335x20 singles non-stop. YAY!!

Lifted this morning, and my legs were still a bit spre from friday's workout. Was abit worried about how that would affect my deadlifting today.

The workout:
    DB Incline- 90x1 70x7x7,4 55x12,6 rest pause
    Deadlift-40x3,1 365x3 Deadstop 315x4x5 touch/go
    Machine Row- 185x3x8
    Power Shrug-425x2x12
    Leg Extension-260x3x10
    Calf-130x3x10

New PR on incline DB! Started power shruggin again, weight was very light and I'll be back to ~500 soon.
    As you see I skipped out on 335 deadsx20 and instead hit 405x3,1, 365x3, then 20 at 315.
    Just felt like it honestly, reps again next time, I wanted to test my technique and it was a million times better than a month ago. I was forgetting to squeeze my abs for some reason and was wondering why my deads were stale. Then one day it just popped in my head that I wasn't squeezing my abs all month lol.
    Those 405's went up well today.

Was a good workout overall, and even though I had a bit of soreness it all went away and did not interfere with any lifts. In fact they were all up to par!

ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000) ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000) ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000) ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000) ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000) ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000) ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000) ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000) ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000) ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000) ragehammer is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanks

I appreciate the info, I will be buying this. I've always liked Ultimate Nutrition stuff. Their lack of outlandish claims keeps them from getting more attention. However, they've stood the test of time. Thanks again!
    God Bless the men and women that serve our country, Support our troops! Or stand in front of them...

Florida Gator 4 Life
    Repped on sight - Sheepdogs/Armed forces
    Reps owed E_P_C X 2 ..spreads a bytch
    LIFT-4-LIFE.... THEN DIE

Here is my last workout before I got sick. From 2/13:

DB Bench- 95x8,8,5
    60x22,9 Leg Press-600x3x10
    Pullup-80x5,4,4 45x3x6
    Leg Ext- 245x3x12 Speed
    Front Raise- 35x2x12

Finally going to lift again tomorrow, which may not be bright as I am drinking like a fish that night, oh well...to be fair I haven't drank in months...

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ragehammer View Post
    I appreciate the info, I will be buying this. I've always liked Ultimate Nutrition stuff. Their lack of outlandish claims keeps them from getting more attention. However, they've stood the test of time. Thanks again!
    We appreciate that man.