BK4U4EVER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hydroxycut hardcore does work!!

Before starting hydroxycut hardcore i was 315lbs on day 21 of using Hydroxycut hardcore along with monster milk and superpump250 I weigh in at 295. while using this product i also noticed lower appetite levels and I had more energy throughout the day. i used just hydroxycut hardcore once before working out and that workout was near the level im at while using superpump.
    honestly i couldnt tell i was loosing weight but was told so by other ppl. the only side effects i had were upset stomach the first couple of days and id get one if i didnt eat a meal 30 mins after taking it. I also would sweat more.

Overall good product, ive used Methyl Ripped from nxlabs and it did nothing for me. i give hydroxycut hardcore a 8/10.

age- 18
    height 6-4
    weight 295
    working out for about 5 yrs

BIGD666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BK4U4EVER View Post
    Before starting hydroxycut hardcore i was 315lbs on day 21 of using Hydroxycut hardcore along with monster milk and superpump250 I weigh in at 295. while using this product i also noticed lower appetite levels and I had more energy throughout the day. i used just hydroxycut hardcore once before working out and that workout was near the level im at while using superpump.
    honestly i couldnt tell i was loosing weight but was told so by other ppl. the only side effects i had were upset stomach the first couple of days and id get one if i didnt eat a meal 30 mins after taking it. I also would sweat more.

Overall good product, ive used Methyl Ripped from nxlabs and it did nothing for me. i give hydroxycut hardcore a 8/10.

age- 18
    height 6-4
    weight 295
    Wow man im taking the same stuff just started the other day! Keep me posted

jonzer77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am taking the same stuff and although I already got the majority of my weight off I still have about 25 pounds to go. I started taking it about a week ago and I have noticed that I have lost a few pounds and my muscles are popping out more. I know it may be water weight that is lost but it does give me energy throughout the day so thats the big thing. Combine that with a good diet and workout routine and it will all just melt off. I also started taking 2 grams of carnitine before my workouts yesterday and hoping that helps some more.

wytchdoctur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wytchdoctur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wytchdoctur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wytchdoctur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wytchdoctur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    YEAH! First week on H.H. I was down 5 pounds! After that my fat loss slowed down, but by the end of it all I was down 10 pounds. Never gained it back since. Now im trying Lipo 6x... Next month I might (dare I say it) stack the 2. Bahahaha.
    The WytchDoctur Says:
    "Humans were built for change. Where's your humanity?"
    "How many grams of carbs did I have today..."
    "I'm gonna rip this place apart!"
    "F***ING SHREDDED!"

210 to 165 to 145.

Acheiving Human Aethetic....

One rep at a time

Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500) Ryan711 is not very helpful. (-500)
    how much of it do you think was water weight?

FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000) FatAggie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad you are getting results. Yeah, this stuff works for energy, appetite suppressant, and weightloss. I was going to say that it noticeably works when you take it before a workout, but you are already on top of that.

dc3rar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dc3rar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dc3rar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dc3rar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dc3rar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dc3rar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dc3rar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dc3rar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dc3rar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dc3rar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definatley do not stack lipo 6 and hh.....l-carnitine before a workout is good

Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chaos9218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep me posted i am interested in seeing your results with HH keep up the work man i really hope you reach your goal

California Dreaming Carpenter.Jeremy's Avatar
    Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for real i am too
    I am who I am, and I'm proud of it.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Aint no party like a Cali Party!

jimbo-slice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Did anybody get any side effects from the hydroxycut hardcore?
    Last edited by jimbo-slice; 02-09-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Ohsoready has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been taking the regular Hydroxycut and feel jitter but not bad enough to stop taking it, I have actually had to make myself eat cause I don't ever feel hungry, sometimes I get a headache after taking it but it's shortlived.
    Personaly I like it.

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

age- 18
    height 6-4
    weight 295
    ALL that mess did for me was made me **** dark red feces. At one point I was thinking that the dye they put in thoe pills is a gimmick to make you think that supplements was getting into your body. Well I did lose a few LB's... (I was also on some other supps) But I didn't think the weight I lost was worth the price tag
    Secondly , you'd probably lose more weight by dropping the muscle milk
    Kickin your azz everytime

luckeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question hydroxycut...slow metabolism?!?!

im tryin to lose weight. i'm using hydroxycut and it helps with the energy and what not.. i was just wanting to know.. if i get off of it in a few weeks will it make my metabolism slower than it was b4 i started taking it even if im dieting and doing my regular workout routine?

let me know and ill give you 5 monopoly dollars!

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    guys check the post count for each account LOLOLOL

"Paper money is going away" - EM

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    height 6-4
    weight 295

"Paper money is going away" - EM

aaron1085 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaron1085 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I tried this product, and I did LOSE some weight, but it really just supressed my appetite and I fell hurt my overall strength at the gym... as soon as I went off it, my appetitie came back.

Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beefcaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I keep reading reviews where people complain about not being able to eat much... you bought a diet pill... drrr
    Saying "no homo" makes what you said even more homo