Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The Worldís #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Registered User fightin_irish42's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 304
    fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit fightin_irish42's BodySpace

Girl's mouth numb after BJ?

I never heard of this before. My girl was giving me a BJ saturday night then afterwards she said her mouth was really numb and she couldnt feel it at all.. that never happened to her before or any of the other girls ive been with. I thought it couldve just been the bodywash i used that night, so i didnt think anything of it. Then last night, didnt even use that bodywash and she was giving me a BJ.. and mid-blowjob she stops saying her mouth got really numb again and had to stop. Now i have no idea what caused her mouth being numb

Did anyone hear of this before?

Stats: 5'10", 187 lbs
    2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit 2Massive's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by fightin_irish42 View Post
    I never heard of this before. My girl was giving me a BJ saturday night then afterwards she said her mouth was really numb and she couldnt feel it at all.. that never happened to her before or any of the other girls ive been with. I thought it couldve just been the bodywash i used that night, so i didnt think anything of it. Then last night, didnt even use that bodywash and she was giving me a BJ.. and mid-blowjob she stops saying her mouth got really numb again and had to stop. Now i have no idea what caused her mouth being numb

Did she offer to blow? or did u suggest it?

Stats: 6'5", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 43558
    proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) proteinpump has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit proteinpump's BodySpace

Stop applying Ben Gay to your cock before she swallows it!
    Protein+Pump= Freak of Nature....... I have turned to "the dark side"

NO HOMO!!

It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.
    Muhammad Ali

Women want me and guy's wanna be me!

I have never had a bad day in my life!

Stats: 5'11", 182 lbs
    deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deseee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit deseee's BodySpace
    jaw cramps
    Shouldn't you be lifting something heavy instead of reading this?

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 8
    Workout Equipment Crew: We do it on Power Racks
    Bashing the Bowflex since 2008 for DiamondDelts

Bulldozer feeds upon the weaker as they fall. Bulldozer crushes all! - Machine Head

Owes me a case of beer: dolson27

Registered User fightin_irish42's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 304
    fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fightin_irish42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit fightin_irish42's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by 2Massive View Post
    Did she offer to blow? or did u suggest it?
    She just offered it, didnt even hint around it.. did it outta nowhere

Stats: 5'2"
    jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit jitter-bugg's BodySpace

It happens, especially when it is taking a long time. It makes your lips numb because of the friction or whatever, and your lips puff up and start to burn a bit afterwards. Lube will solve the problem.

Also, around the time that lips start burning the jaw starts to hurt like a bish, and sometimes the neck and shoulders hurt too.

2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 2Massive is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jitter-bugg View Post
    It happens, especially when it is taking a long time. It makes your lips numb because of the friction or whatever, and your lips puff up and start to burn a bit afterwards. Lube will solve the problem.
    ummm, saliva is a natural lubricant, ****-dick.

Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11802
    ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibimusbtms has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ibimusbtms's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by deseee View Post
    jaw cramps
    correct. and, if she is blowing for more than 5 minutes, do her the courtesy and cum; after all that time it does get boring for the blower..
    Masturbation: sex with someone you love.

BreesieBabby
    my mouth gets numb after a while... no biggie it's the friction of it all!

Stats: 6'0", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1951
    Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Al_Pal's BodySpace
    Its called a BLOW job for a reason...

a little numby never hurt nobody.

next time just get her to do lines off your dick... you will stay hard for 2 hours.

Stats: 5'2"
    jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jitter-bugg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit jitter-bugg's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by 2Massive View Post
    ummm, saliva is a natural lubricant, ****-dick.
    It has come to my attention that you sir are in the red. Unless you've sucked a cock you wouldn't know what it feels like to be the one giving a blow job. kthnxbye

Originally Posted by jitter-bugg View Post
    It has come to my attention that you sir are in the red. Unless you've sucked a cock you wouldn't know what it feels like to be the one giving a blow job. kthnxbye
    One, I was kidding. Two, your post made me laugh(repped.). Three, I keep getting negged by a bald pedo. THat would explain why I am red.

Stats: 6'5", 270 lbs
    drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drmmrRT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit drmmrRT's BodySpace
    cocaines a helluva drug

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 258 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22304
    ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ChefPhalBignuts's BodySpace
    You know it's good when YOUR face goes numb after and you can't move for about 5 minutes
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

BreesieBabby
    Originally Posted by PhalC1 View Post
    You know it's good when YOUR face goes numb after and you can't move for about 5 minutes
    HAHAHAHA has YOUR face ever gone numb after a bj? jw

has ANY guy's face, that's straight? lolz

Stats: 6'0", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1951
    Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al_Pal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Al_Pal's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by breessaint35 View Post

he is talkin bout cocaine. haha

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11267
    CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CelticBhoy's BodySpace
    ...did you have a stroke?
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Never discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 258 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22304
    ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefPhalBignuts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ChefPhalBignuts's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by breessaint35 View Post

Yeah this one girl made it happen 3 times. She's GOOD

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111801491
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

BreesieBabby
    Yeah this one girl made it happen 3 times. She's GOOD

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111801491
    *starts the slow clap* gjdwoman

Stats: 5'6", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5227
    pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pondus_levo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit pondus_levo's BodySpace
    Auriculotemporal nerve runs through the jaw socket. She is probably probably putting a lot of pressure on it by opening her jaw too wide. She must have a small mouth.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand. -me

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750