mwm1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best way to lose "Stress Fat"?

http://tinypic.com/3ia0qy6r

in a different thread someone said that it would be hard to get rid of the fat around my belly button. i was just wondering if there is any best cardio i can do to get rid of it, and how can i get rid of it in the shortest time possible i can do cardio for about 6-8 hours a week.

cheers

Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can't target fat loss and depending how your body is "wired," belly fat can sometimes be the last to go. Just keep up your water drinking and try HIIT cardio.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mwm1994 View Post
    http://tinypic.com/3ia0qy6r

in a different thread someone said that it would be hard to get rid of the fat around my belly button. i was just wondering if there is any best cardio i can do to get rid of it, and how can i get rid of it in the shortest time possible i can do cardio for about 6-8 hours a week.

cheers
    Unfortunally, you can't chose where to lose fat, you can only lose overall fat. At some point, the belly fat will go. Cardio is one tool you can use, caloric restriction is another. In any case, you should be eating enough protein and maybe do some light strength training to make sure you mostly lose fat and not muscle. Good luck!

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    at 14 you shouldnt be worried about this. You should start a strength building program and eat more. This will get some muscle on you by the time your 18 and you will be much happier.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

well im currently following this workout
    3day:

Monday- Chest, Tricep
    3x10-8-6 Flat Bench Press( 1 set is 10 reps , next 8 reps etc.)
    3x10 Incline DUmbell Bench Press
    3x10 Chest Flyes (Machine or Dumbell)
    3x10 Dips
    3x10 Tricep Pushdowns Rope
    4x30 Crunches

Wendsay- Back, Bicep
    3x10 Widegrip Pulldowns
    3x10 Seated Cable Rows
    3x10 Back Extensions
    3x10 Ezbar Curl or Barbell Curls
    3x10 Preacher Curls
    3x20 Decline Crunches

Friday- Shoulders, Legs
    3x10 Seated Dumbell Shoulderpress
    3x10 Side Lat Raises
    3x10 Shrugs with Barbell or Dumbell or Machine
    3x10-8-6 Leg Press
    3x10 Leg Extensions
    3x10 Leg Curls - Lying or Sitting
    3x10 Calf Raises
    3x20 Crunches

and just wanted to lose some fat, is it possible to do both at the same time?

also i just figured that elliptical trainers and cross trainers are the same thing :P and my brother has one so i can do 30 mins of the HIIT on it everyday im not at the gym

BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Circuit Training
    My cutting log:
    -----------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=513460853#post513460853

BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigBoyAdd View Post
    Circuit Training
    with weights
    My cutting log:
    -----------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=513460853#post513460853

SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At 14 you shouldn't have any fat issues unless there is a medical reason. Put the controller down and the bag of chips and get outside.

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    plenty of lifting volume...just add in the cardio and start a -500 calorie reduction

keep the fats low, fiber high, sugars nil and sodium to a minimum

I'd start with 3-4 days of liss for 45-60 min and a day or two of some HIIT for 20-25min

while doing LISS, focus on squeezing your core and keeping proper posture...in fact...focus on posture and stomach vacuums throughout the day
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liquidforce12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't mean to be mean, but at 14 I wasn't sure about routines as sure as you are right now about yours, I guarantee your routine wont be set in stone right now, so if you are at the gym try different machines out so you know correct forms and learn as you go then start building routines.

Unfortunately, for beginners, It is so much easier to lay out a routine like that than to really stick to it and work hard at it.

rather than stress about losing your stress fat on the computer, you should go have fun with your friends and get active

If its still hard to understand,
    join a sport

good luck

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do some research on proper nutrition. i'm guessing you like junk food, candy, and soda
    squeeze your glutes and press

PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    at your age/stats you should clean bulk.. putting on muscle mass will help burn through that baby fat, with the added bonus that your body needs all that fuel for growth.