mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fish Oil - How much dailly for fat loss?

How much fish oil should someone who is aiming for fat loss with a calorie deficit of 500 cals look to be consuming per day at present i am having 2 x 1000mg of fish oil tabs, is this too little? even too much?

Thanks all

Sam

Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm curious to know as well. I have about a 1000 calorie deficit and I think I'm in starvation mode so the weight is coming off reeeeaaallly slowly.

I've been looking into fish oil supps recently...

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep in mind that FO is not going to have a profound effect.

--> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...51&postcount=4

Keep in mind that this is grams of EPA/DHA and not grams of FO. Food sources can count against the number if significant.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by mcmuffin View Post
    How much fish oil should someone who is aiming for fat loss with a calorie deficit of 500 cals look to be consuming per day at present i am having 2 x 1000mg of fish oil tabs, is this too little? even too much?

Thanks all

Sam
    i would say too little to notice any benefits really, i take around 8000mg a day sometimes more

mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmuffin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats brilliant.

Thanks