Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500)

Angry crazy ex sending death threats

I finished my girl a while back, because I am off to the Military soon and do not want a gf.. and she was annoying the hell out of me!

So she supposedly has a lot of depression issues anyway, and after we broke up I told her Id still be her friend, and I even went to mental health with her.

Now..
    She saw me getting with some girl when I was out clubbing with the lads.. So she pops a few pills and gets taken to A&E..

Next week I am out clubbing, she just happens to go to the same club as me again.. coincidence.. and sends me threatening texts saying a certain friend of hers is in there and will "help out" if I get with another girl.. I get angry n tell her to get out of my life, its nothing to do with her etc..

The next week the same **** happens again, and she calls me an ******* and a cheat.. I NEVER cheated on her..
    Then she pops some more pills and finally gets admitted into the mental ward..

TBH my family, my friends and I have all realised she is just popping pills for attention.. She takes some paracetamols and calls it an OD and tells everyone each time shes about to do it etc.. Despite she never takes anywhere near enough to do any damage at all..

She texted me a few days after that friday night clubbing, expecting me to go visit her in the mental ward.. I told her no, she was treating me like a douche and I want nothing more to do with her..

So now she is claiming:
    -She is pregnant
    -I gave her aids/something along those lines (she is thick as two planks).. despite the fact I was tested before starting fuxing her..

And now, I have death threats. She is messaging me saying I will be 6 foot under by next week, and then got some guy leaving me a voicemail saying he is going to slit my throat etc etc..

The whole lot is pissing me right off..
    -Abusive threatening texts every day
    -Stalks me - she goes same club as me just to cause trouble
    -Saying I have aids or some other STD
    -Death threats

Now the death threats are what is really doing my head in.. Saying next time im in the club ill be killed etc etc..

So I pose the question MISC ...

What do I do now?

Sorry for long text, but would really appreciate any feedback.. both serious and funny
    -YOU CANNOT ATTAIN ANYTHING VALUABLE WITHOUT SACRIFICE-

"Live for nothing, or die for something"

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seriously, I don't understand some people's obsessions. Why does she want you so badly?
    "I'd be dead,'' she said. ''He going to be my best friend for the rest of my life.''

Signature keeps disappearing crew
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500)
    Haven't a clue, she's a crazy bitch.. but why is she sendin death threats n shiz? Could get her in a lot of trouble..

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Keepyourcalm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Go to the police and file a report...

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Report her to the authorities. I'll be cautious about this. Threats aren't a joke. Stay safe, brah.

shadowsfall19
    Firstly, I'd get the cops involved.

Save that message and use it as proof when you go to the police.

Oh you think she could be being serious guys? And I saved the voicemail and the threatening messages.. So if that is what I really should do I could do it..

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

Silver Membership Status StalinX's Avatar
    StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000) StalinX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Keepyourcalm View Post
    Go to the police and file a report...
    this

she's obviously insane...go to the cops
    In Flames We Trust

●█〓██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ●●●●●●[]
    ▄▅██████▅▄▃▂
    █████StalinX██████
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲◤

ok I will go to the cops on Monday..
    What will they be able to do about it?

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caerus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by musclemage View Post
    Maybe she'll get a restraining order.

ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haven't a clue, she's a crazy bitch.. but why is she sendin death threats n shiz? Could get her in a lot of trouble..
    I'd really be interested in knowing what she's thinking...what does she want? What does she expect?
    "I'd be dead,'' she said. ''He going to be my best friend for the rest of my life.''

Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a restraining order would be a start. that way if this **** continues they can arrest her.
    NASM CPT

PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatProject is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's pretty simple bro. There gets a point in life where you are just too old to deal with bull****. I would of saved the message, called the police, explained the situation and if its really bad get a restraining order. If it causes you distress, and have some guy you don't know involved, I'd report it. The very least the cops will talk to her, but as of now you are doing nothing to discourage her behaviour. Avoid her as much as possible as well, if that means leaving a club because she is there so be it.

That's all you can do.

Hmm nobody has any clue what she wants.. I gave her nothing but respect and she does this ****..
    Ah well her loss, I will go cops straight away Monday. Thank you guys
    Any more ideas/comments are still welcome.

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

Hmm nobody has any clue what she wants.. I gave her nothing but respect and she does this ****..
    Ah well her loss, I will go cops straight away Monday. Thank you guys
    Any more ideas/comments are still welcome.
    What would happen if you got back with her? What would she do from there?

Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

There is no way in hell I am getting back with her.. That is what I told her then all of a sudden from "please come see me babe" its "you lying cheating c*Nt ill kill ya" etc

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

There is no way in hell I am getting back with her.. That is what I told her then all of a sudden from "please come see me babe" its "you lying cheating c*Nt ill kill ya" etc
    I'm suggesting you never get back with her again, but what if you did? Would she still want to be with you? Or is she doing this whole "crazy" business for the lulz?

Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

Originally Posted by ckuyook View Post
    I'm suggesting you never get back with her again, but what if you did? Would she still want to be with you? Or is she doing this whole "crazy" business for the lulz?
    Maybe..
    Who knows? I can not understand the crazy bitch

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    call the cops, show them all this ****.

Who's clever now?
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP... making terroristic threats in a crime in the US... so I am going ot assume they are in the UK as well. When I was a Military Policeman, I lost track of the number of people who were assult victims by a previous ex and had been threatened by them previously but never reported it "because they didn't think the person was serious and would follow through with it"

You need to take this seriously. Not sure why you want to wait until Monday to talk to the cops (it's not like the police station is only open from 9-5 during the week). Make sure you bring all physical evidence (text messages, emails, voicemails, etc) showing her threats.

They will take a statements from you and (I assume) two officers will visit her and question her. A prosecutor then reviews the evidence and decides if she should face charges (but this seems like a pretty clear cut case). But, as I said... you really need to act with a sense of urgency here and take this seriously and don't have a "nah.. she is just looking to get attention from me mindset"

Oh... and look on the bright side... if she is still in the looney bin now... when they find out she is making terroristic threats to people on the outside... they will alomost certainly keep her in longer.

Let us know how things play out.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) s1mon25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get the cops on this.. seriously. Death threats are no joke, from personnal experience.

Also, I suppose she's just trying to get attention from you. Maybe she wants you back but I don't think so... I think she just wants you to stay "available" for her... like a pet. Girls do that.
    Everybody lies.

Ok thanks guys
    I will go to the station and tell them everything that has happened, and show them the texts/calls.
    I will keep you all posted as to what goes on.

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I finished my girl a while back, because I am off to the Military soon and do not want a gf.. and she was annoying the hell out of me!

So she supposedly has a lot of depression issues anyway, and after we broke up I told her Id still be her friend, and I even went to mental health with her.

Now..
    She saw me getting with some girl when I was out clubbing with the lads.. So she pops a few pills and gets taken to A&E..

Next week I am out clubbing, she just happens to go to the same club as me again.. coincidence.. and sends me threatening texts saying a certain friend of hers is in there and will "help out" if I get with another girl.. I get angry n tell her to get out of my life, its nothing to do with her etc..

The next week the same **** happens again, and she calls me an ******* and a cheat.. I NEVER cheated on her..
    Then she pops some more pills and finally gets admitted into the mental ward..

TBH my family, my friends and I have all realised she is just popping pills for attention.. She takes some paracetamols and calls it an OD and tells everyone each time shes about to do it etc.. Despite she never takes anywhere near enough to do any damage at all..

She texted me a few days after that friday night clubbing, expecting me to go visit her in the mental ward.. I told her no, she was treating me like a douche and I want nothing more to do with her..

So now she is claiming:
    -She is pregnant
    -I gave her aids/something along those lines (she is thick as two planks).. despite the fact I was tested before starting fuxing her..

And now, I have death threats. She is messaging me saying I will be 6 foot under by next week, and then got some guy leaving me a voicemail saying he is going to slit my throat etc etc..

The whole lot is pissing me right off..
    -Abusive threatening texts every day
    -Stalks me - she goes same club as me just to cause trouble
    -Saying I have aids or some other STD
    -Death threats

Now the death threats are what is really doing my head in.. Saying next time im in the club ill be killed etc etc..

So I pose the question MISC ...

What do I do now?

Sorry for long text, but would really appreciate any feedback.. both serious and funny
    Kill her first.

srsly, I had an ex like that. It'll go on for a while, just DO NOT reply. Don't give her the attention. She's sick in the head and just wants any attention from you possible.. good or bad.
    If you give it to her the cycle continues, so the ONLY thing you can do is stop giving her ANY attention at all.
    If she hits you up saying shes on fire and jumping out a window just erase the message and go back to what you were doing.

orrrrrrrrr

kill her first.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Just finished giving my police statement. And whilst I was giving it, the crazy ex tried ringing twice, but as usual I didn't answer. And then she sent another text threatening me and people I know.
    The police officer was not too amused

She will be arrested and interviewed, and see what happend from there.

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know a guy who went to jail for threatening to beat someones ass on their answering machine.

It can be used as evidence and is enough to catch a case.

Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500)
    Strong self pwnage with her texting you while youre talking to the cops about her threats. You did the right thing for sure.

Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just finished giving my police statement. And whilst I was giving it, the crazy ex tried ringing twice, but as usual I didn't answer. And then she sent another text threatening me and people I know.
    The police officer was not too amused

She will be arrested and interviewed, and see what happend from there.
    Owned.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

Haha yes, she is an idiot. About as intelligent as a goldfish. A dead one.
    Just have to wait now to see what happens.

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh my God. Where the hell do you guys find these type of women? Seriously, I just want to see what it's like. I've never met a girl like this in my life (dead serious) and I've been with plenty of women. What the hell?
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She cant do any of those things if shes dead..

Just sayin.

But for real keep all the messages and that and go to the cops. Thats f**ked up dont put up with that