kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

creatine with dextrose

i kno taking creatine with dextrose helps in its absorbtion and i kno loading creatine is not absolutely necessary BUT i would like to kno if taking creatine with dextrose will help saturate ur muscles with creatine, much like loading would, without the loading phase

much thnx
    "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for You are with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me."-Psalms 23:4

"Lifting weights is my addiction...
    Barbells, dumbbells, and weights are my drugs...
    Lactic acid and sweat are my high..." - me

*{currently bulking}*

*i rep back fo sho*

Owe reps to:

PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    creatine thread-read it well. But to anser your question in short-no dextrose wont saturate your muscles. Dextrose is a simple sugar which spikes your insulin levels allowing absortion of creatine into your system. pure creatine needs a transporter to work eficientyl
    Automotive Engineer
    foxbody, cummins crew obs ford, 81 deville, 13 q7 tdi, 08 S8 V10

cars: IG: @Greg5OH
    music: http://www.mixcloud.com/DJ5OH/

kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kennyc123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PolishSasquatch View Post
    creatine thread-read it well. But to anser your question in short-no dextrose wont saturate your muscles. Dextrose is a simple sugar which spikes your insulin levels allowing absortion of creatine into your system. pure creatine needs a transporter to work eficientyl
    i did and it didnt say anything about this thats why i asked it...and if it does then srry that i missed it

so ur saying that i will still need to load (if i c it necessary) even if i take it with dextrose?
    "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for You are with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me."-Psalms 23:4

*{currently bulking}*

*i rep back fo sho*

Owe reps to:

PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO loading is optional. I could never tell a difference with any creatines that I have ever tried. Dextrose has nothign to do with laoding though-so dont confuse it. but basically anytime you are takign creatine-take it with dex
    Automotive Engineer
    foxbody, cummins crew obs ford, 81 deville, 13 q7 tdi, 08 S8 V10

cars: IG: @Greg5OH
    music: http://www.mixcloud.com/DJ5OH/

Originally Posted by PolishSasquatch View Post
    IMO loading is optional. I could never tell a difference with any creatines that I have ever tried. Dextrose has nothign to do with laoding though-so dont confuse it. but basically anytime you are takign creatine-take it with dex
    k cool thnx

*{currently bulking}*

*i rep back fo sho*

Owe reps to: