thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thauncle's Anadraulic State True Hollywood Workout Story

Thauncle's Anadraulic State True Hollywood Workout Story

product info::http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/produ...clabel_pdf.pdf

finally cracked open the tub of Anadraulic State and took half a scoop.felt focused pump and ready to lift.however the taste is right in the middle not good not bad just ok.I didn't expect this stuff to taste good though judging by whats in it so Lg did a pretty good job in making sure this didn't taste like 47 year old ass juice but just barely.I don't expect to see any results for a bout a week week and a half but judging by the focused and pump feeling this stuff seems promising.

for workout log see here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8998921&page=4
    Last edited by thauncle; 01-06-2009 at 09:36 PM.

thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10) thauncle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1/8/09

took half a scoop of anadraulic state still getting use to the taste it reminds me of how the old gatorade use to taste.again focused ,pumped and ready to go feeling returned.seems like this stuff should give off some nice results once it floors my system.I'll be running this stuff everyday till i'm out so guess i'll just have to wait and give it time.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont even remember "old gatorade" flavoring, interesting comparison.

anyway, subbed, is this your newest log or is there a new one for the LG 12 week transformation challenge?

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I dont even remember "old gatorade" flavoring, interesting comparison.

anyway, subbed, is this your newest log or is there a new one for the LG 12 week transformation challenge?
    this is a new log just for andy state the lg log is here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112923811

1/11/09

still keeping the andy state dose at half a scoop.tried it with orange juice and it wasn't that bad it did improve the flavor a great deal so looks like mixing this with some juice will fix the slight taste problem.I have also noticed i'm in a better mood after taking a scoop.only time will time though how effective this mix will be.

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thauncle View Post
    this is a new log just for andy state the lg log is here

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112923811
    cool, thx for the heads up.

update 1/15/09

been taking a full dose the last few days and notice a lil extra boost besides what i been feeling from taking half a dose.taste is still bad I don't think there is such a thing as getting use to this stuff.forgot the orange juice so water was it and it sucked all the way down.have noticed i;m alot more hungrier than normal so i attest this is due to the andy state kicking in. hoping to feel the strength increases next week or middle of week after that.

Originally Posted by thauncle View Post
    been taking a full dose the last few days and notice a lil extra boost besides what i been feeling from taking half a dose.taste is still bad I don't think there is such a thing as getting use to this stuff.forgot the orange juice so water was it and it sucked all the way down.have noticed i;m alot more hungrier than normal so i attest this is due to the andy state kicking in. hoping to feel the strength increases next week or middle of week after that.
    sucks you dont like the taste, i think its damn good for a preWO supp, tastes just like fruit punch sp250 or no xplode to my taste buds.

on hold

was sick awhile back and it threw off my run with andy state so i'm going to wait till after the lg contest and finish this log out.stay tuned same bat time same bat channel

BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyMan123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    subbed..i want to see how this goes...looking into this product for the future...looks promising.

glad your not sick anymore unc, time to get back into the gym