PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PatChukwurah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

If I cut down, are my stretch marks going to look worse?

I have a few stretch marks on my legs shoulders, hips and lower back. They're really not very visible, I can just feel the scar tissue feeling when I touch them. My question is, am I just lucky that I don't get very visible stretch marks, or is it because they're still all stretched out? I'm in no hurry to cut, I've bulked from 170 to 230 and I want to be 265 before I even think about cutting. But if I do, do you think they will become more visible when the skin isn't being stretched as much anymore?
    "He's a big bloke, isn't he?!! If you found him in bed with your girlfriend you'd tuck him in!"

pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pikol22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're gonna cut, try the lose the weight with a slow pace, don't drop the weight too rapidly, it gives your skin time to replenish itself and shrink down a bit.
    Last edited by pikol22; 01-26-2009 at 03:08 PM.