Closed Thread
Page 116 of 301 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 9015
    vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    There isn't a set look honestly. Just match. At least ONE pair of expensive jeans is a must.

Look at wilmer valderrama or ashton kutcher.

If I'm recommending brands I'd say Ed Hardy, Affliction, Rebel Spirit, Aqua, Manchester LTD, Express (for the clean cut businessy type stuff), Guess, 7 diamonds, howe
    for jeans; True religions, MEK's, Rock and Republic, Affliction, Manchester.
    For aqua vi shirts... how do you want to wear them? really tight like the guy in the samples? Also anyone know where one can find sizing information for them? It'd be a shame for me to get a medium thinking it will fit perfect (like other brands) to discover im too bulky for Aqua's depiction of "Medium"..

Will Rep !!!
    "Stuff your sorries in a sack bro."

vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vick4017 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    Is the "you're cute" line from girls them tell you that they want your junk in their box? Also, what's the best way to reply to it. **** always has me saying something lame.
    i usually look them in the eyes and smile before i say anything... thats a strong message to a person.. it shows your confident and can take a compliment without looking away or feeling awkward. (srs)

^tbh im very bashful/modest so i dont take compliments well, but i engage in this action when i am interested in a girl and it tends to work. If you shy away they will think you arent interested, especially after they compliment you. Think about it the other way... if you told a girl she was gorgeous and she looked at the ground and mumbled thanks... you would be like FACK... wutd i do wrong!?? If she smiled and looked in your eyes you would be like .... AMAGAD SCOREZZZ.

flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000) flamingdragon is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Yo Janky...

Since you get laid a lot I am wondering how much drama and bull**** you have had to put up with??

Have you ever had some psycho girl call you for rape for no reason???

Have you had any pregnancy scares???

bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmar22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive done this before and it seems pretty legit. when ur by a chick at a bar or something like that ask her/ them if they're having fun. If they're stuck up they go "uh...ya" and you just say cool and then just do your thing. But the girls who are open to people and partying usually go "ya we are, how about u?" then u reply with a "ya..blah blah blah.. then ask her name, what she does, assess if she asks things about u and if she does your in. boom

VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10) VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10) VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10) VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10) VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10) VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10) VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10) VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10) VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10) VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10) VENOMsK8r is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JWN View Post
    I saw a video and I liked the information I heard. Pretty much goes like, "Just worry about having fun, not about trying to impress people and all that bullsh*t. If you are genuinely having fun, people will be drawn to it." I remember now that at parties where I really am having fun, its a lot easier to talk to people, but when I'm concerned about how I appear its awkward and I block up. I'm just going to have fun from now on.
    Is that your gf with you in your avatar? If so very nice job you found a keeper!

tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tigerin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    today at the mall, me and my friend played the "point at the girl and u go up to her." game that janky talked about. i did 4, 1 told me she had a child/husband and other 3 just kept walking away. damn, it was discouraging as fuk! lol

tumbler is just really nice. (+1000) tumbler is just really nice. (+1000) tumbler is just really nice. (+1000) tumbler is just really nice. (+1000) tumbler is just really nice. (+1000) tumbler is just really nice. (+1000) tumbler is just really nice. (+1000) tumbler is just really nice. (+1000) tumbler is just really nice. (+1000) tumbler is just really nice. (+1000) tumbler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Janky (or anyone else who wants to chime in)

I've been on couple dates with this girl. Kissed her on the 2nd. Made out with her/felt up her tits on the third in my bed. She had to leave after about 20 mins of making out. She initiated a kiss goodbye. She seemed really stoked about the whole thing. This all happened a week ago today actually. I haven't heard from her for about 5-6 days. I texted her last night to see whats up and she didn't reply. Since then I haven't texted her. What do I do at this point? It seemed like it went well, just wait for her to text me? I've got a different date lined up for tomorrow but I'd still like to pursue this girl. What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by tumbler; 08-07-2009 at 11:51 PM.
    I rep back 1k+

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tumbler View Post

I've been on couple dates with this girl. Kissed her on the 2nd. Made out with her/felt up her tits on the third in my bed. She had to leave after about 20 mins of making out. She initiated a kiss goodbye. She seemed really stoked about the whole thing. This all happened a week ago today actually. I haven't heard from her for about 5-6 days. I texted her last night to see whats up and she didn't reply. Since then I haven't texted her. What do I do at this point? It seemed like it went well, just wait for her to text me? I've got a different date lined up for tomorrow but I'd still like to pursue this girl. What are your thoughts?
    She could be busy,phone probs, go on ur date and have fun, find other girls to go on dates with as well to keep your mind occupied. wait a day or two and call i dunno, if nothin then just move on.

Think about it you had a lot of fun on your date with her so you are pursing her , showing interest. Ask yourself why isnt she doing the same? Girls are fickle, ive had things go great then they drop all communication,not saying thats what happened just a idea, from a newbie.
    Last edited by blinky99; 08-08-2009 at 09:38 AM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been talkin to this girl from POF for a bit now but shes currently two hours away, but should be moving to my area eventualy. She says she has some other guy on her mind but wants to get him off her mind cuz he played her or something i forget. i told her well best way to do that is with other men, she agreed. So we talk every now and then on AIM.

Find out shes coming here sonner [next wensday] so i say we should go hang, says shes hesitant bout meeting guys online so i say what wuold make it mroe comfortable, shes like well maybe after i have a few drinks with some friends at a bar we can meet up. [from pervious conversation i also know she makes poor desicions while drunk sex drugs etc, she flat out told me that]

So is she lookin for an excuse to have sex with me or what by getting drunk, if so why would she bring a friend? i did send her a nude pic, no i didnt get any yet, which she liked.

smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I asked for a girls home phone number (I am always gonna ask for home phone number, I know I know I have died(read no number) asking for HPN but asking for the home phone number you die like a spartan) on 29th Sept and havent called her yet on a date because I am only free on a weekend and there are lot of personal stuff to take care of . I am planning on calling her tomorrow or on monday to set up a date on coming sunday. I am going to call her from a public telephone and I wont give her my number so that she couldnt drop me a last minute sms saying that her distant relatives have come over after 250 years. reading up many advices here I am not even scared if she rejects me for a date because I am single anyways this take the fear out of me totally. So I havent called her since 9-10 days, do you think she would have forgotten me? I dont care even if she does, havent had a date since 2.5 years but still totally in control, just want to know your opinion and asking this for lulz.
    Last edited by smooth_as_silk; 08-08-2009 at 11:23 AM.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    you're doing it wrong, it's falador

anyways janky, what would be your response to a girl calling you nice IRL?
    "thanks."
    "not really, I'm just really good at tricking naive little hotties"
    "you mean nice penis?"
    "thanks. You're nice too. IN THE FACE!"

whatever.

Originally Posted by LT56 View Post
    ok, so I need some advice on this chick that I kinda like and would like to fck. Some background info first. I've known her for 6 years and have been friends, but I wouldn't consider her my best friend. Shes more like a friend that I've known for a while. We have rarely chilled and when we have we usually just sat around her house. I don't think I am friendzoned though, she has texted me before saying that we might fck someday, I dunno if she was serious or just ****ing with my head.

Anyway, its really hard to try to hang out with her, she will text me asking me what Im up to and saying that shes bored and wants to do something. We then plan to do stuff since we are both bored and want to do something. We never end up hanging out though because she is flaking out on me.

So Janky, what do you think about this girl? I think that shes just trying to look for some attention. Next time she texts me that she is bored and wants to do something I think I will just say no to her and show no attention and make her think. Thoughts?
    I dunno, when girls say sexual stuff to get your interest then bail when you make plans it tells me that they're not really that itnerested and just wanna make you chase.
    I mean think about it man, if you liked a girl and she was all about trying to hang out with you, would you blow her off or would you go hang out with her? It's not that hard to go see someone you wanna see lol

Originally Posted by RobDiezel View Post
    Honestly I think its cuz I finally got over the thought that I just couldnt get any. Now I know what Im doing and dont give a sht how hot the girl is im still going to try. Acting like you know what your are doing and not giving 2 shts about the whole situation have been paying...big....very big.

Im going to try and keep you guys updated on this whole situation with goin into college. Becuz I can smell the pussy right now .

But janky, how many times have you done kinda like what im trying to do with meeting a chick somewhere, then pounding her that night? I mean i dunno if i should try and hit a homerun, or wait till we would hang out again.
    haha.. just take it as it comes man. Trust me, the amount of girls that will are a lot smaller than the amount of girls that want you to play the traditional "Chase me around and buy me dinners" sht. If the make outs come quick, if you rub on her and she's loving it, if you take it out and she goes down...

ya know? Just try it out, see how far you can get. That's all you can really do man

Originally Posted by tigerin View Post
    hey janky, thanks for making this thread brah. can't believe i read thru all 115 pages lol. i've read a lot of advices from other guys and some other pua. it's similar to the stuffs you said but for some reason your clicks. i guess i understand simple language better than nerd language lol. i usually just lurk around the misc and haven't post anything but i gotta make exception this time. cause i know you know your stuffs. i got some problems and hope you can help me out.

1) do i have to play this mind game if i think the girl likes me? (for ex: texting her once in awhile, acting like your busy etc.) she found my AIM username and IM me, then she gave me her number.

2) how do i get rid of this one-itis feelings? i'm trying to approach other girls to get my mind off the girl from question one above. but it's so hard since the numbers i got are fakes. that's discouraging as fuk brah lol. i can't try networking right now cause i'm on summer break and i go to a community college. i know most of the people there but they're either like me or doesn't wanna introduce me to their friends cause they think i hit on every girls i see. so i guess i got a bad rep in school lol.

Once again, thanks brah. i was having approach anxiety for thel ast few weeks due to rustiness and it went away after i read your posts. haha wierd.
    What's wrong with approaching every girl you see? That's playin the numbers pimp! lol. I guess it could be awkward if you approached every girl awkwardly and failed... then people would want to "save you" the embarassment. I don't really think that's the case though...
    Maybe they're jealous? Maybe you should plug for them?

See what happens with that chick. I wouldnt necessarily say its a waste of time or anything. You don't HAVE to play mind games or anything , just don't put all of your time and effort into this one girl and blow her up all dayl ong. Don't put your eggs in one basket ya know?
    Have fun with people at school... don't worry so much about meeting girls, worry about having a good time, and then when girls around you take notice of that, start approaching random ones and just introducing yourself.You're just a fun guy, lookin to kick it... not some desperate weirdo looking for pussy awkwardly ... make sense?

And thank you for the compliment. I appreciate it

Originally Posted by prodigy1290 View Post
    janky..any tips for the bros with social anxiety
    I have it to a certain extent..girls, and large groups...otherwise im completely fine.

I can spark conversation with anyone really, as long as it isn't a girl im interested in or in front of a lot of people.

Tips, other than seeing a shrink, or meds?

Never been in a relationship or have done anything with a chick, except when I bagged a stripper last summer..but that's about it. A good friend told me to hit up stripclubs more often to help myself talk to girls, but I don't have a problem there talking to them... I think its because I know I can't really be denied in there...and no i dont spend **** when i go there (friends with bouncers).

Just got done with the dorms last year, and i thought it would change me, but it didn't do anything for me. Maybe made me worse? I want to change things up this next year, my friends are starting to wonder what my problem is..caz i dont have a friends that are girls, let alone girls.lol
    You gotta do it anyway. think of it this way, I'm scared to death of heights. How am I going to beat that fear? Jump out of a fcking plane. (Yes, I'm going to when I have the $$)

I feel that the medical field and pharm companies especially are pretty hokey in that they can diagnose ANYTHING to anyone. I'm not trying to downplay what you're going through at all, I had it too man.. I'm just saying. You can go to a DR and be like "Sometimes when I wake up I stretch and hear pops" and they'll go "Oh you have acute blahblahblah syndrome! Take these meds for the rest of your life!"

Just like depression requires cognitive therapy, anxiety does as well. Realizing what's going on in your brain and changing the processes mentally will fix it. I guarantee it, I'm living proof.

You need to force yourself to talk to girls. DONT go into it teling yourself "I HAVE TO HAVE A GF" or "I HAVE TO GET THE PUSSY" just make a practice of talking to them. Make small talk, introduce yourself, comment on things around you, or things shes doing/wearing/saying/etc.

Start with baby steps. Realize when the anxiety kicks in, and force yourself to start thinking differently at that point.

Once I started talking to people and realizing how easy it really was, it's been cake ever since.

Originally Posted by bmar22 View Post
    I've got a question for Janky or any of you "guru's" lol. Whats a good conversation starter in a bar area? Thats my biggest issue.

In class...no problem. I just sit next to her introduce myself and ask her about her major/ schedule/ bra size ect lol. At a club...no problem. I just go up and ask if she wants to dance. if she says yes. We go dance for a song or two. I invite her to get a drink if she goes we chat while we drink. And alls I ask is "so tell me about urself". obviously if she says no to dancing I just smile and and say alright.

But for some reason in a bar where there is no dancing and no way IN, I have NO clue what I should say to start a convo without sounding like every other douche bagwith oe liners. Any tips??

thanks wil rep upon response. And sorry if this has been already asked I havent read the entire thread.

thx guys!
    Doesn't matter. Comment on something shes wearing, ask what shes drinking, comment on her hair or some sht.. just anything man. Learn to be observational.

Originally Posted by new_generation View Post
    lol damn janks you know wearing high class **** really does make you a high rolla haha

I was just in work clothes but i decided to wear a tie and i was walking through town and I just do what you did and smile at all the girls and see what reaction I would get so i smiled at this hot office chick in high heals and all that office **** she was fione and i just smiled at her and she smiles at me and is like hiii how are ya going but then keept walking so i was like hey how are ya and that was it but damn i did nothing but smile and she opened to ME lol
    hahaha! YES.

Dressing well makes you FEEL like you have mroe swagger! Feeling like you have extra swagger exudes confidence when you walk.
    The way I see it, you don't need to dress baller, it's probably 10-20% of game in all honestly... but think about this;

ANYTHING that earns you extra attraction points is a bonus right? I can guarantee if you're walking around fitted up in some classy sht you'll get more looks than a dude in a white T and levis. It's just fact.

Sure, no girls aregoing to c0me up toy ou and be like "HEY I WANNA FCK YOU CAUSE YOURE WEARING $200 JEANS!"
    but they'll come up and open YOU. They'll look more often. It'll give them a different mental picture of you. They'll wonder if you're rich, or baller, or just very welldressed. They'll wonder if you've got tons of other girls, they'll wonder if they're good enough, etc

and if none of that happens, at lest they'll appreciate a well-dressed man

Why ignore the extra bonus points? ya know?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    Is the "you're cute" line from girls them tell you that they want your junk in their box? Also, what's the best way to reply to it. **** always has me saying something lame.
    However you want. I always said "why's it gotta be cute? Every girl always calls me cute. Teddy bears are cute. Girls dont fck teddy bears. Why can't I be hot?"
    but lol, that "line" didn't always go over well ... I just thought it was funny and I like provoking reactions

"thanks"
    "I know"
    "sure am"
    "Yea, I work pretty hard at it, I think its payin off"

whatever.

Originally Posted by vick4017 View Post
    For aqua vi shirts... how do you want to wear them? really tight like the guy in the samples? Also anyone know where one can find sizing information for them? It'd be a shame for me to get a medium thinking it will fit perfect (like other brands) to discover im too bulky for Aqua's depiction of "Medium"..

Will Rep !!!
    that's why you try them on first lol
    I wear a medium sometimes and im pretty chunky.

I mean dude, you don't wanna wear a shirt so tight it's like under armour, but you want it to FIT ya know? Not danglin off you like some Southpole jersey.. but not like spandex either. FIT.
    Go to nords and ask a hot chick there to help you learn. That's what they get paid for.

Originally Posted by flamingdragon View Post
    Yo Janky...

Since you get laid a lot I am wondering how much drama and bull**** you have had to put up with??

Have you ever had some psycho girl call you for rape for no reason???

Have you had any pregnancy scares???
    ahahahah

YES.

Rotten ass bitches. I've had a girl cry rape and get me jumped by 6 dudes with bats. I didn't rape her, I fcked her willingly on the floor of my friends apartment with everyone watching.
    I've had TONS AND TONS of pregnancy scares. Girls love to fake pregs to try and keep a guy around when he wants to bounce. It's one of the most common things I've heard.
    It got to a point where girls owuld be like "Jay, I think I'm pregnant" and I'd be like "So?"
    lol

Oddly enough, I have no children. Thank god for planned parenthood

Originally Posted by tigerin View Post
    today at the mall, me and my friend played the "point at the girl and u go up to her." game that janky talked about. i did 4, 1 told me she had a child/husband and other 3 just kept walking away. damn, it was discouraging as fuk! lol
    Maybe you're going about it wrong? What's your approach like? Or werey ou guys just givin each other impossible tasks? lol

Originally Posted by tumbler View Post

She didnt hit you up in 5-6 days? She prob is waiting for YOU cause girls are pussies and since you didnt hit HER up she thinks you're not into her.
    (I know, its retarded)

I'd try one more time and just be like "Hey whats up? Still givin me the silent treatment?"
    and if she does, fck her. let it go

Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    I've been talkin to this girl from POF for a bit now but shes currently two hours away, but should be moving to my area eventualy. She says she has some other guy on her mind but wants to get him off her mind cuz he played her or something i forget. i told her well best way to do that is with other men, she agreed. So we talk every now and then on AIM.

Find out shes coming here sonner [next wensday] so i say we should go hang, says shes hesitant bout meeting guys online so i say what wuold make it mroe comfortable, shes like well maybe after i have a few drinks with some friends at a bar we can meet up. [from pervious conversation i also know she makes poor desicions while drunk sex drugs etc, she flat out told me that]

So is she lookin for an excuse to have sex with me or what by getting drunk, if so why would she bring a friend? i did send her a nude pic, no i didnt get any yet, which she liked.
    You send girls nude pics that fast?!
    wow dude.. where's the chase?
    You're just bustin your nut in10 sec of talking. Make em work for it bro... don't just throw sht out like that.
    AT LEAST trade!! Get hers first.. Man thats a prime opportunity lol

Anyway.. if she makes bad decisions drunk just get drunk w her and take her back to your place (or go to hers).
    Hide your valuables lol

Originally Posted by smooth_as_silk View Post
    I asked for a girls home phone number (I am always gonna ask for home phone number, I know I know I have died(read no number) asking for HPN but asking for the home phone number you die like a spartan) on 29th Sept and havent called her yet on a date because I am only free on a weekend and there are lot of personal stuff to take care of . I am planning on calling her tomorrow or on monday to set up a date on coming sunday. I am going to call her from a public telephone and I wont give her my number so that she couldnt drop me a last minute sms saying that her distant relatives have come over after 250 years. reading up many advices here I am not even scared if she rejects me for a date because I am single anyways this take the fear out of me totally. So I havent called her since 9-10 days, do you think she would have forgotten me? I dont care even if she does, havent had a date since 2.5 years but still totally in control, just want to know your opinion and asking this for lulz.
    wat?
    I dont get it.

why HOME phone number? people still have home phones? Get a cell.. lol
    No girls ever going to answer a "home phone" if they even have one.
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

i def did try to get nudes, but she wasnt haven it, maybe i didnt play the game long enough, she just seemd sort of blah about it either way, but when she got mine she seemed to dig it. i do know the give n take trade game of nude pics, it just wasnt workin for me at that time. so i was liek fk it and sent one of mine anyway to catch her eye if she was a sluty sorta chick after sex.

so the friend thing, like i said in my pm should i jus whisper somethin somethin in her ear and get her away from em?
    Last edited by blinky99; 08-08-2009 at 12:17 PM.

Janky, you are the man to ask... and any other with input....

I feel i am not the only person with this question, so the answer may prove very beneficial to any other peering into this thread...

College Attire.

I, like many others, are going to college. its time to change tshirt and sports shorts everywhere eh? Time to bounce the Hollister dress wear for parties eh? In a sense time to grow up a little...

I have been snagging some Aqua VI shirts and some nice jeans (good fcking find on the 3rd or fourth page of this thread about clothes, nice post btw).

My burning question is.... besides normal chill clothes and aqua shirts or something along those lines , what else is there to wear to look sharp? What i dont want to happen is to over wear the aqua thing... no one likes to beat a dead horse... lulz... what im saying is besides brands like aqua, rebel spirit... silver star archaic affliction blah blah blah, which are all kinda similiar in style tbh... doesnt it get old to see the same guy in the same style over and over? I just want to look sharp (or yet is there enough variation in that "style" of clothing? i just thought it was all rather similar.)

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I feel i am not the only person with this question, so the answer may prove very beneficial to any other peering into this thread...

College Attire.

I, like many others, are going to college. its time to change tshirt and sports shorts everywhere eh? Time to bounce the Hollister dress wear for parties eh? In a sense time to grow up a little...

I have been snagging some Aqua VI shirts and some nice jeans (good fcking find on the 3rd or fourth page of this thread about clothes, nice post btw).

My burning question is.... besides normal chill clothes and aqua shirts or something along those lines , what else is there to wear to look sharp? What i dont want to happen is to over wear the aqua thing... no one likes to beat a dead horse... lulz... what im saying is besides brands like aqua, rebel spirit... silver star archaic affliction blah blah blah, which are all kinda similiar in style tbh... doesnt it get old to see the same guy in the same style over and over? I just want to look sharp (or yet is there enough variation in that "style" of clothing? i just thought it was all rather similar.)
    just wear decent jeans and some nice shirts.
    im a big fan of DC, element, and Blind t-shirts, they look pretty slick.

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not much of a dress up person but when I go out and feel like spiffing it up a bit I wear a white T with a black polo unbuttoned with some dress shorts. It looks pretty nice.

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Janky, it's hot as hell where I'll be at college. When I go out I'm probly gonna wear a few basketball jerseys I like a lot. They're new so its not scruffed. Is that cool, I like the jerseys and feel good in them even though its not something you see on GQ or whatever.
    Last edited by Chicopartiesbig; 08-08-2009 at 03:53 PM.

i def did try to get nudes, but she wasnt haven it, maybe i didnt play the game long enough, she just seemd sort of blah about it either way, but when she got mine she seemed to dig it. i do know the give n take trade game of nude pics, it just wasnt workin for me at that time. so i was liek fk it and sent one of mine anyway to catch her eye if she was a sluty sorta chick after sex.

so the friend thing, like i said in my pm should i jus whisper somethin somethin in her ear and get her away from em?
    Well, I wouldnt send a chick nudes. PERIOD. I'd be like "show yours first," and when she did I'd be like "Daaaaaamn.. nice! I approve." then when she asked for mine I'd be like "just come over and see it for yourself" and leave it at that. If she kept persisting I'd change the subject
    Keep em wanting something at all times ya know?

And if she brings a friend, YOU bring a friend - otherwise this date is going to suck balls bro.

She's probably afraid you're some creepy sex offender sendin out nudes online n sht, that's why shes bringing a friend - so she doesn't get roofied and raped

College Attire.

I like the OBEY shirts and sht, plaid button ups are in style (7 diamonds and monarchy have some good button ups too, express or H&M for cheap dress casual type stuff - blazers button ups whatev)
    You could always rock the preppy look, polos and shorts.. check the misc fo the sperrys and polos thread for more info there.

fashion is always changin man, so the key is to just make sure you're on top of YOUR style and it's fluent, matching, and well fitted.

It's up to you man, whatever you liek - just remember to MATCH and stay fitted.

Originally Posted by Chicopartiesbig View Post
    I'm not much of a dress up person but when I go out and feel like spiffing it up a bit I wear a white T with a black polo unbuttoned with some dress shorts. It looks pretty nice.
    you wear white t's under polos?!
    oh lawd.

bro stop that immediately. lol that's a BIIIIIIIIG no-go.

shirts under your button ups or polos looks so f'in tacky man, it just screams that you don't know how to dress. Rock that **** w a button or two undone and nothin underneath.

what are "Dress shorts" ?

Janky, it's hot as hell where I'll be at college. When I go out I'm probly gonna wear a few basketball jerseys I like a lot. They're new so its not scruffed. Is that cool, I like the jerseys and feel good in them even though its not something you see on GQ or whatever.
    Yep. just don't rock white t's under your jersey hahaha
    Common Sense Crew

prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) prodigy1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You gotta do it anyway. think of it this way, I'm scared to death of heights. How am I going to beat that fear? Jump out of a fcking plane. (Yes, I'm going to when I have the $$)

I feel that the medical field and pharm companies especially are pretty hokey in that they can diagnose ANYTHING to anyone. I'm not trying to downplay what you're going through at all, I had it too man.. I'm just saying. You can go to a DR and be like "Sometimes when I wake up I stretch and hear pops" and they'll go "Oh you have acute blahblahblah syndrome! Take these meds for the rest of your life!"

Just like depression requires cognitive therapy, anxiety does as well. Realizing what's going on in your brain and changing the processes mentally will fix it. I guarantee it, I'm living proof.

You need to force yourself to talk to girls. DONT go into it teling yourself "I HAVE TO HAVE A GF" or "I HAVE TO GET THE PUSSY" just make a practice of talking to them. Make small talk, introduce yourself, comment on things around you, or things shes doing/wearing/saying/etc.

Start with baby steps. Realize when the anxiety kicks in, and force yourself to start thinking differently at that point.

Once I started talking to people and realizing how easy it really was, it's been cake ever since.

yea man, ive been to a doc. and they presribed me zoloft, tried it for 6months, and stopped it cold. ( bad idea, my brain would get these wierd shocks). Havn't told the doc yet. Side effects were fukin bull****!...I really just need to push myself to talk to girls, its just hard to initiate a convo. with them. I can never think of anything to say or I freeze up.

Thanks for the help bro.
    ------------------------------------------
    Yea boi""

still need a tactic to separate her from her friends, and get them cool with me, if im gonna take her to my place and bang if things go well
    Last edited by blinky99; 08-08-2009 at 06:59 PM.

you wear white t's under polos?!
    oh lawd.

bro stop that immediately. lol that's a BIIIIIIIIG no-go.

shirts under your button ups or polos looks so f'in tacky man, it just screams that you don't know how to dress. Rock that **** w a button or two undone and nothin underneath.

what are "Dress shorts" ?

Yep. just don't rock white t's under your jersey hahaha
    Haha really, I've seen others do it and I don't think it looks bad, but I'm not much into fashion so what do I know. I found this: http://www.mensflair.com/fashion-q-a...-polo-look.php

And by matching do you meaning like same color, like green shirt and green shorts????? What colors match together?

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    how do you respond if a girl calls you an @sshole jokingly?

LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dunno, when girls say sexual stuff to get your interest then bail when you make plans it tells me that they're not really that itnerested and just wanna make you chase.
    I mean think about it man, if you liked a girl and she was all about trying to hang out with you, would you blow her off or would you go hang out with her? It's not that hard to go see someone you wanna see lol
    Yeah true. Well she called me last night. It went something like this.

her: whats up p*ssylicker
    me: I'm busy right now
    her: oh are you? **** you *******

After that I just hung up. lol I really must have pissed her off or something. I'm really not caring about this right now, she's not that worth it.

Originally Posted by prodigy1290 View Post
    yea man, ive been to a doc. and they presribed me zoloft, tried it for 6months, and stopped it cold. ( bad idea, my brain would get these wierd shocks). Havn't told the doc yet. Side effects were fukin bull****!...I really just need to push myself to talk to girls, its just hard to initiate a convo. with them. I can never think of anything to say or I freeze up.

Thanks for the help bro.
    YEah, coming off that sht is ten times worse than what you felt in the first place!! I've been there man, I feel ya.

Look, the best thing you can do is realize where the prob starts and why then take corrective steps. At some point your brain freezes up, you panic, and sht goes wrong.
    You need to realize where that point is, and push past it instead of retreating like you're used to.
    It'll be awkward and go wrong. Yea. That's gotta happen, you gotta get it outta the way... so do it now. Pretty soon you'll realize it's not that bad, and that holy sht people are talking to you! Holy crap you're carrying on conversation! lol
    After that you fine tune things and it just becomes cake, but it is a process man, and you gotta start sooner than later. Push through it. Reassure yourself that its fine and you're not gunna bomb. Fake it til you make it if you have to

still need a tactic to separate her from her friends, and get them cool with me, if im gonna take her to my place and bang if things go well
    Like I said man, I wouldn't I'd bring a friend with.

Haha really, I've seen others do it and I don't think it looks bad, but I'm not much into fashion so what do I know. I found this: http://www.mensflair.com/fashion-q-a...-polo-look.php
    lulz. up to you. I'd never do that. It's as bad to me as like wearing doc marten boots with shorts

And by matching do you meaning like same color, like green shirt and green shorts????? What colors match together?
    wat?! No.... nooooo noo noooo lol
    You don't want too much of one color man, that looks retarded.

Say you have a shirt thats dark in color, like a dark blue, so you'd wanna wear some medium wash to dark wash jeans with it... make sure it looks fluent, but not like ALL ONE COLOR and not like top is one bold color bottom is a completely different bold color.

Here's a horrible pic of me pretend-fckin a monkey to illustrate this example;

There's some bold blues in the shirt, and dark wash jeans with detail. Of course, theres some lighter blues as well, so it offsets everything so as to not look like I'm wearing ALL DARK BLUE from head to toe... make sense?

Ignore how goofy I look hahah

Say you have a medium color shirt, you can rock a lighter wash of jeans or medium wash. Dark may look weird, depends on the shirt.

Certain things just "Flow" together better. When you're at clothing stores just hold up shirts to pants.. lay them out on the tables like you were looking at them on someone and see if it looks like it flows smoothly. You dont want any colors to MAJORLY clash each other like for example you wouldnt wear an ORANGE shirt with yellow pants or some gay sht like that..

Originally Posted by BangBrahs View Post
    how do you respond if a girl calls you an @sshole jokingly?
    however you want?
    what would you say?

Yeah true. Well she called me last night. It went something like this.

her: whats up p*ssylicker
    me: I'm busy right now
    her: oh are you? **** you *******

After that I just hung up. lol I really must have pissed her off or something. I'm really not caring about this right now, she's not that worth it.
    what?!?!!!
    wow dude that chick sounds like a bitch!! I'd be like "Uh I hope you're joking.." and if she wasn't I'd delete her number. What a rotten cnt. Don't put up with that sht bro
    Common Sense Crew

LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LT56 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what?!?!!!
    wow dude that chick sounds like a bitch!! I'd be like "Uh I hope you're joking.." and if she wasn't I'd delete her number. What a rotten cnt. Don't put up with that sht bro
    Nah she was saying it in a joking manner, and I knew she was joking even if she hadnt said in that manner. She says **** like that all the time, its part of personality I guess.

Just a side note,
    something I was thinking about on the "bringing friends on dates" thing...

If a girl's going to bring one you should DEFINITELY try to bring one of your friends as well. Trust me on this, nothing's worse than sitting around listening to 2 girls blabbing on and on about a buncha people they know and you don't while you sit there awkwardly fumbling and waiting for your turn to talk (which never comes).

If you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO go alone with a girl AND her friend, here's the best thing you can do;
    ENGAGE the friend. Win her over, get her involved in the convo. Talk to her more than the girl you're interested in. Yes, MORE.
    Get the friend to love you. Don't make SEXUAL jokes at her at all, but be the most entertaining, hilarious charmer ever. Get the friend to tell you all kinds of "interesting" stories about herself/her life and pretend it's the most interesting sht you've ever heard.

The friend will love you, and therefore plug for you to the girl you want.

The girl you want will be like "WTF" and if she wasn't jumping in the convo and trying to direct attention to herself all night (watch for this, it's hilarious) she'll confront you on it later. Here's where you shine...

Her: "Well that was lame. Good to see you like my friend, maybe ill hook you up with her"
    you: "WAAAAAT? serious? I just figured your friends are important to you so I wanted to make a good impression, I wanted to make sure she didn't hate me. That is important right? I dont see how I did anything wrong"
    Her: "Well, its not wrong I just didnt get to talk, you didnt pay attention to me, you didnt try to touch my box under the table"
    You: "Ohhh. my fault, I didnt mean to make you feel left out, tell ya what - next time it'll just be me and you ok? You can have all my attention..."

Now she'll never bring a friend again.
    You win.
    Common Sense Crew

Nah she was saying it in a joking manner, and I knew she was joking even if she hadnt said in that manner. She says **** like that all the time, its part of personality I guess.
    oh ok, then that's funny

I'm like that too hahah, I just didnt know if she was srs or not..

I'd just be like "how do you know im a ******* you havent tried to fck me? You're too busy being a rotten beeeieiiiiiiitch"

or something
    Common Sense Crew

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    lmfao i just recently started to do this to girls, this sounds fun

Just a side note,
    something I was thinking about on the "bringing friends on dates" thing...

If a girl's going to bring one you should DEFINITELY try to bring one of your friends as well. Trust me on this, nothing's worse than sitting around listening to 2 girls blabbing on and on about a buncha people they know and you don't while you sit there awkwardly fumbling and waiting for your turn to talk (which never comes).

If you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO go alone with a girl AND her friend, here's the best thing you can do;
    ENGAGE the friend. Win her over, get her involved in the convo. Talk to her more than the girl you're interested in. Yes, MORE.
    Get the friend to love you. Don't make SEXUAL jokes at her at all, but be the most entertaining, hilarious charmer ever. Get the friend to tell you all kinds of "interesting" stories about herself/her life and pretend it's the most interesting sht you've ever heard.

The friend will love you, and therefore plug for you to the girl you want.

The girl you want will be like "WTF" and if she wasn't jumping in the convo and trying to direct attention to herself all night (watch for this, it's hilarious) she'll confront you on it later. Here's where you shine...

Her: "Well that was lame. Good to see you like my friend, maybe ill hook you up with her"
    you: "WAAAAAT? serious? I just figured your friends are important to you so I wanted to make a good impression, I wanted to make sure she didn't hate me. That is important right? I dont see how I did anything wrong"
    Her: "Well, its not wrong I just didnt get to talk, you didnt pay attention to me, you didnt try to touch my box under the table"
    You: "Ohhh. my fault, I didnt mean to make you feel left out, tell ya what - next time it'll just be me and you ok? You can have all my attention..."

Now she'll never bring a friend again.
    You win.
    this is win, i should have fukcing tried this last time this happened but was too shy
    i got a short makeout nonetheless.

/wussy

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jankster....in after who knows how many pages......HOW CAN I GET A CHICK??

not serious.....but if I fail w/ men how would I go about it?

Closed Thread
Page 116 of 301 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast