Closed Thread
Page 1 of 301 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Wanna meet TONS of chicks and get laid ALL THE TIME??

Then go do it.
    lol jk I wouldn't leave you guys hangin like that.

This is such a simple thing and I know I personally struggled with social interaction for a LONNNNG time, so I want to make this thread to help out anyone who's in the same boat.

Can all the PUA ****, I'll tell you how to do it for free. And I'm gunna keep checking this thread all the time and putting up new info. A lot of the stuff I'm going to tell you is stuff I LEARNED FROM GIRLS and tons and tons of fails/success in life experience. It's legit, trust me.

And girls, dont get pissy - you KNOW you hate the awkward creeper guys that annoy the **** outta you w the same old stuttering BS. If all your interactions were with intelligent, hilarious, witty men you'd probably be a lot more social as well

ok guys.
    First off, you have to understand this takes time, effort, and dedication. Just like bodybuilding, you have to put in time and hard work to overcome any weaknesses.

If you're not talking to girls and getting action, it's an issue of poor social skills. Start there.

TALK TO EVERYONE. Even guys.. I'll explain why in a minute. The more people you talk to the easier interacting becomes. Duh.

You wanna interact with ALL girls, not just 10s, or strippers, or other pointless attempts. Well, I shouldnt say "pointless" lol..
    The key is to LEARN.

The problem with PUA (especially the show) is that they put so much emphasis on getting numbers and kissing right away and **** like that.

You don't need to. You're just LEARNING.

So what if you dont get a number? If she looks like shes feeling really awkward and so are you, fck it. Say "nice talkin to ya, ill prob see ya around!" and cut out. So what if some chick wont make out with you right away? Tons of girls wont, but will the next day.

The point of talking to everyone is to pick up on body language, social skills, and how YOU are making OTHERS feel. If you're awkward, they'll be awkward. If you're confident, they'll have fun and warm up. You cant magically be confident over night, so put in work!!!!

NOW - why talk to guys? Networking. Every person you talk to is a potential network.
    Also, one of the most important things is the people you surround yourself with. If you only hang out with fat WoW dorks, but you look like a super stud, girls are gunna go "Wow, he's the only decent dip**** outta all those nasty dorks!"
    Not good.

EVERY group (preppy, rocker, indie, stoner, jock, gangsta) has at least ONE good looking guy in it that girls love. This guy is now your best friend.
    Learn from him. Ask him tons of **** about girls, ask him how he got to be so pimp. Ask him about fashion, grooming, etc.

People will just DUMP knowledge all over your chest if you're flattering them with genuine compliments. And as far as wingmen, who better than the hot guy? You're bound to pick up some girls friends, or at least get in more practice talking to them.

You're not a homo, but having good looking guy friends is crucial.

Another thing, then I'm off for today cause this is gettin long

START SMALL.

Avoid 10s for now, unless you're feeling bold. Avoid strippers. Avoid super trendy stuck up bitches that think they're hot ****. Avoid avoid avoid.
    Talk to your average looking girls.

Talk to girls on myspace or ********. It fails a LOT, unless you have some really good default. Don't be creepy. Don't be overly aggressive. You're just sayin whats up, then something witty/funny, and starting general convo. Don't ask for numbers or pussy right off the bat.

Talk to big girls, or girls you wouldn't hook up with. Remember, EVERYONE YOU TALK TO IS A NETWORK. They can give you fashion advice, things they hate guys doing, hot friend referrals, etc.

You're NOT trying to bang every girl you talk to yet. You're LEARNING likes/dislikes and getting comfortable interacting. That's all.
    Take it slow youngin, you've got a whole life ahead of bangin away

As always, I'll answer anything in PM. Feel free to ask.
    And I'm gunna put new tips/advice here every day or two, so check back. This is just the beginning trust me...

ttyl
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) STA1011 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5 star thread, would fap again.

Subbed n repped.
    **The U, Philly Sports**

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mingling is the key. It always has been. All it really is is maintaining dialogue with whoever and NOT forcing it either. Good stuff my boy
    Evidence.

Californians have a right to bear arms in public!

TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarheelMak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i liek where this thrad is goin

simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for refreshing my memory, but nothing new... most of the points are true though but nothing you said came as a secret

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Networking ftw
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrLJizzle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fat girls scare me.
    Mods ain't got **** on me

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by simpleguy View Post
    thanks for refreshing my memory, but nothing new... most of the points are true though but nothing you said came as a secret
    Yep, and thankfully for some people they never lose sight of that common sense. Unfortunately, some of us are lacking basic social skills, and paranoid and very self-conscious. I used to be, and just wanna share how I overcame it and got TONS of female attention.

I'll keep updating stuff.

Originally Posted by MrLJizzle View Post
    fat girls scare me.
    LOL.
    Me too. but it's network bro, you don't have to fuck them!! Just talk to them. If you can talk to a buncha chubby 5s you can talk to a cute in-shape 6 with no prob.
    It's all about starting small and gettin your feet wet.

plus big girls DO have cute friends...
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i just read after "start small" and i agree 100%

practice makes perfect, and u gotta build up the confidence.

Confidence Boosters!!!

Sup little charmers??

I wanna talk about boosting your confidence today, cause if you don't you'll fail. Duh. You already know this stuff. All women say confidence is the most attractive thing about a guy.. and it IS true, despite what a lot of the RH would say (ie; money is.. its not trust me, I know ballers that dont get laid, and I got laid tons and im a broke ass lol)

yea, we're still in 101... common sense ftw!

Seriously. Why aren't you confident?
    You're not brad pitt or colin farel or whoever?? so what bro??? Neither are the guys that are gettin tons of ass. There is no "perfect" guy, so quit beating yourself up cause you're not him. Trust me, you ARE good enough to get laid. lol

Isolate WHY you're not confident. Then everyday say "fuck that. I'm a pimp." Most of my success came from developing a sort of "mock ego" where I was makin fun of all the ******* guys I hated walkin around like they're hot ****. Then before you knew it, it started to become reality.

When I said "Cause im a fuckin pimp bitch, what are you retarded?" It was legit. I said it with confidence.
    I BELIEVED IT.

Start workin on your "mock ego". Don't listen to **** unless it compliments your new ego. Fuck haters, they're jealous. Everytime someone has something negative to say to you, have something about them you can throw right back in their face.
    example;

"why would I give YOU my number? You're fat"
    "You'd be LUCKY to land a fat guy like me with that barbara streisand nose bitch."

It wont feel right at first. It'll take a while to build on, but once it does.. congrats. now you're confident

THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS PEOPLE WATCH!!!!

Go out to bars/clubs (there's 18+ clubs youngins) or parties and just watch. Watch the kinda guys that constantly approach girls. Watch the girls reactions. 80% of the guys that approach are dip****s. A LOT of the time girls dance with their friends they came with, and step away from guys that try to come dance on them.

Not only is it hilarious, but it'll make you realize, you're not the only guy to ever get shot down by a chick. Don't take it so hard lil buddy!

Now for something a little different...

I dunno how well this is gunna go, but seriously, I wanna post embarassing stories where you tried to approach and got shot down awkwardly.

Maybe if we all realize we're human and aren't perfect, it'll ease your conscious a bit and help you to see that **** HAPPENS. Don't beat yourself up over it!

I remember one time when I was in CA and knew nothin about talkin to girls, there was a chick that worked at the safeway by my work. We had made eye contact a couple times and I (awkwardly) figured it was time to say SOMETHING.
    So I went up and was like "hey whats up im janky" she introduced herself, and I said somethin about damn you must get a lotta hours, you're here everytime i come in after work! or something stupid like that.. it was lame i know.
    then I said "wanna know a secret?" she was like um.. ok.. and I go "I'm not from here, I just moved to CA.. wanna show me around?"
    and of course, I got the "well im really busy.. I dont have a lotta free time between work and school" blah blah.
    so I said "Ok cool, why dont u just give me your number and ill hit you up later and we can try to plan something?"

... and I got a number.

... a fake one. lol

I was awkward as ****, nothing witty, etc. etc. it was just disasterous.
    Here's another;

I made a POF account because my roommates had em and were pulling some decent girls off it. My roommate showed me this one cosmetology raccoon he was talkin to, and mentioned she had a slutty roommate I should hit up.

Ok, easy enough. So I went to the roommates profile, and sent her a simple msg sayin "hey im ___'s roommate, whats up? I like that pic of you in the pink dress" and sent that bitch a smiley face. bitches LOVE smiley faces.

I get a msg back sayin "Thanks a lot dick, but thats my roommate in the pink dress"

Slightly embarassing, but I lol'd.

Speakin of POF, it's a GREAT confidence booster!!! Make an account. Seriously. Right now. What are you waiting for??
    There's tons of BIG girls on there, old ladies that never found love, psycho chicks, sluts, and a handful of decent ones.
    These types of girls should be your primary targets right now. Unless you wanna be ballsy and just approach 10s and get shot down daily.
    Like dude said on 40 year old virgin (which is mostly truth, re-watch that **** and learn lol) "You gotta run through 10 15 of them hoodrats before you're ready" or something.. not exact quote lol

and just for ****s and giggles, I'll link you guys my POF,
    I'm basically just talkin **** to girls, and (big surprise) my **** talking has gotten me TONS AND TONS of responses.
    Even just checkin it now for the link I've got an inbox full of girls going "OMG THATS SOOOO TRUE!!! thank god IM not like that!! YOU're FUNNY!!" etc.

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member8742807.htm

So yea, make a POF, start working on your "mock ego", dont take **** from anyone, and keep talking to girls!!!!!

Post some of your approaches that went horribly wrong and help everyone on here realize how trivial getting shot down really is!!!

Good luck!!
    Common Sense Crew

Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I walked up to her said
    "I just saw you walking past thought you were really pretty and i had to say hello"
    she smiles and says "thanks"

i make small convo for about a minute say i have to go and asked for her number

she responds with
    "i have a boyfriend"

"ok well it was nice talkin maybe i'll see you around"
    slightly awkward she smiles i walked off and told my friends and we all laughed about it.
    The answer to all your questions lies within this thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=809027

see? not bad at all!!!

I've been told that SOOOO many times..

I usually replied with
    "well he's not gunna find out unless YOU tell him.."
    or
    "How's that workin out for ya?"

hahahah
    Common Sense Crew

mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000)
    do it big son

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    reps for awesome plenty of fish tips
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Juelz919 View Post
    I walked up to her said
    "I just saw you walking past thought you were really pretty and i had to say hello"
    she smiles and says "thanks"

i make small convo for about a minute say i have to go and asked for her number

she responds with
    "i have a boyfriend"

"ok well it was nice talkin maybe i'll see you around"
    slightly awkward she smiles i walked off and told my friends and we all laughed about it.

That's when you should have said, "I didn't say I wanted to date your ass, I just wanted to hang out. Wow, do you think everyguy drops his jaw for you? GTFO."
    "Hai guys Im reading Plato's Republic, Thrasymachus is an epic troll but he gets counter trolled by Socrates over and over, bitch needs to LEARN." -Gancor

bulking until the end of the year. yeah, it's gonna get nasty.

LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This thread is awesome. I've subbed.

As previous poster said 5 star, would fap again.
    "Hai guys Im reading Plato's Republic, Thrasymachus is an epic troll but he gets counter trolled by Socrates over and over, bitch needs to LEARN." -Gancor

bulking until the end of the year. yeah, it's gonna get nasty.

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    same as above, love that ceo'n and **** in your profile lol
    Career Mod Negs: 4

festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000)
    solid thread. I am a anomaly. I have alot of confidence in almost every situation...i am funny, charming and good looking. Yet, I can never make the move from being the funny guy they want, to actually getting with them. I'm also not good at cold approaches, I'm better at being at the party, being the center of attention (for some reason I'm more comfortable impressing everyone in the crowd, than isolating one on one, usually people are the other way around) and then after being the center of attention I wait for them to come to me, which happens, every time. I can never get past that stage though, Idk what it is.

Also, I've never had a girlfriend, which people don't believe just because I'm usually really social and ****. I've never loved anyone besides family (which is a different type of love) and I've never even had a person that I wanted bad enough to date. People just don't impress me that much...I think I might be slightly narcissistic or something. Idk

any tips for getting past that stage? or tips on approaching and talking one on one and ****? I'm good when they start the convo or something, or when I make a funny comment to start it...usually during drinking...cause its at parties. Idk...any college specific advice? I've been at school 2 semesters and amazingly enough haven't gotten laid. (I had 2 different girls over last summer and 1 more at home during xmas...idk why). I hang out with people that attract attention too...we are the hockey team, so people know us and like us...and we're all relatively good looking and cool, for the most part (no homo).

Idk, just any advice/insight, based on the info I've indulged?
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

Everything's cool dude EctoMorph_9's Avatar
    EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by festivus4us View Post
    solid thread. I am a anomaly. I have alot of confidence in almost every situation...i am funny, charming and good looking. Yet, I can never make the move from being the funny guy they want, to actually getting with them. I'm also not good at cold approaches, I'm better at being at the party, being the center of attention (for some reason I'm more comfortable impressing everyone in the crowd, than isolating one on one, usually people are the other way around) and then after being the center of attention I wait for them to come to me, which happens, every time. I can never get past that stage though, Idk what it is.

Also, I've never had a girlfriend, which people don't believe just because I'm usually really social and ****. I've never loved anyone besides family (which is a different type of love) and I've never even had a person that I wanted bad enough to date. People just don't impress me that much...I think I might be slightly narcissistic or something. Idk

any tips for getting past that stage? or tips on approaching and talking one on one and ****? I'm good when they start the convo or something, or when I make a funny comment to start it...usually during drinking...cause its at parties. Idk...any college specific advice? I've been at school 2 semesters and amazingly enough haven't gotten laid. (I had 2 different girls over last summer and 1 more at home during xmas...idk why). I hang out with people that attract attention too...we are the hockey team, so people know us and like us...and we're all relatively good looking and cool, for the most part (no homo).

ya...when do u get to the part where you tell us that since you're only 19 years old that it is unfair to compare you to anyone over the age of 21?

Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000) Darkace is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good thread op
    OG miscer

festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EctoMorph_9 View Post
    ya...when do u get to the part where you tell us that since you're only 19 years old that it is unfair to compare you to anyone over the age of 21?
    ok moron, im pretty sure this is a serious thread, so stfu. what i was saying in that (old) thread is true tho....to an extent. A young looking 19 year old will still have more face fat and less facial definition than a 21 year old...alot of definition in the man adult face happens in that time. And, i never said it was unfair...i just said, that its different than comparing a 29 and 27 year old..because they are already fully in the adult stage of their looks. but im not talking about that, douche.
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Man no lie i am exactly like you in the sense that untill recently i had trouble getting them to get passed the like stage to actually doing something. Also i am the same in the party situations compared to the cold approaches and what i can say has worked for me was i started to say wittier things, i pushed the envelope a little more with the things i would say. Also touch her arm or put your arm around her when your talking and it'll help so much.
    ^_^

"Don't worry about what will happen, just go for it. Remember, its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission. Oh, and grow a pair." - AriesUnleashed

Everything's cool dude EctoMorph_9's Avatar
    EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok moron, im pretty sure this is a serious thread, so stfu. what i was saying in that (old) thread is true tho....to an extent. A young looking 19 year old will still have more face fat and less facial definition than a 21 year old...alot of definition in the man adult face happens in that time. but im not talking about that, douche.
    lol k buddy, guess i was just caught off guard by u not suckin' ur own dick for an entire post.

"hey guys am i good lookin'? because i know im good lookin'. On a scale of 8-10...am i a 10 or 11? I'm the man (that's what people tell me). i also think im pretty funny (im told im hilarious). by the way, i'm the man. oh, and did i mention i was funny (people tell me im hilarious). "

^^^the usual quality festivus post^^^

eat a dick kid

Originally Posted by EctoMorph_9 View Post
    lol k buddy, guess i was just caught off guard by u not suckin' ur own dick for an entire post.

"hey guys am i good lookin'? because i know im good lookin'. On a scale of 8-10...am i a 10 or 11? I'm the man (that's what people tell me). i also think im pretty funny (im told im hilarious). by the way, i'm the man. oh, and did i mention i was funny (people tell me im hilarious). "

^^^the usual quality festivus post^^^

eat a dick kid
    wtf is your problem dude? jealous of confidence? I'm sorry, I'm not asking anyone to put a feather in my cap, i'm asking for advice so its quite the opposite. Just had to jump in there and get an insult in eh?
    You can think whatever you want, I don't give a ****, just dont ruin this thread.
    So you can eat a dick, ****head.

Originally Posted by gobstpr View Post
    Man no lie i am exactly like you in the sense that untill recently i had trouble getting them to get passed the like stage to actually doing something. Also i am the same in the party situations compared to the cold approaches and what i can say has worked for me was i started to say wittier things, i pushed the envelope a little more with the things i would say. Also touch her arm or put your arm around her when your talking and it'll help so much.
    i already do things like that....I just can't get from being the guy they liked at the party, to actually turning it towards a relationship, or even less, just ****ing them.
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you have a problem just being the centre of attention, then randomly introducing yourself to a girl who's seen you as the centre of attention and wants you?
    Career Mod Negs: 4

Originally Posted by _Ishy View Post
    So you have a problem just being the centre of attention, then randomly introducing yourself to a girl who's seen you as the centre of attention and wants you?
    I'm more comfortable being the center attention because it doesnt take anything 1 on 1. If the girl sees me being the center of attention, I'm fine. But if I see a girl I like or wanna talk to, 10 times out of 10 I'm going to just try and impress and perform for everyone there and hope this makes her like me and approach me.

Idk what it is, I get nervous about going up to a girl and talking or something, yet I do stand-up and perform in front of people (which is prolly why i automatically do that in parties). It's stupid, I know.

I think it might because, though I am very outwardly confident, I am extremely hard on myself and self conscious on the inside...I guess its thinking "oh shes too hot for me" or "she wouldn't like a douche like me". Mainly because I dont have the most experience (not a virgin, but not a player by any means), so I get nervous assuming they've had more than me and I would probably not impress them. Idk, I over think everything...i overthink myself, situations and stuff.
    Last edited by festivus4us; 01-27-2009 at 11:02 PM.
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000) ApatoJay is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong desperate attempt at a sticky.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i remember you, aint you the one complaining awhile back that youre ugly and frustrated and cant get chicks
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i like the philosophy.

just act normal around girls and just dont even think twice about what youre doing. oozes confidence.
    "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5 stars would read title and roll over spoiler again for lulz!
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

Closed Thread