Closed Thread
Page 91 of 301 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 9015
    mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by smooth_as_silk View Post
    I see people here saying they are 16 and they never had a gf before. man! I am 25 and I never had a gf. lol.

These days there is a hell a lot of oppurtunity to talk to women because I am in a 4 day training and tomorrow gonna be the last day. but I dont feel the urge to be aggresive and go talk to a women. The thought that this is India and not US, and the pick ups dont work here because its ****ing India, puts me back and lose all the confidence.

Sorry for the rant Janky bro, but any thoughts on this ?
    You shouldn't let India keep your hopes down. You should use that area as a training ground for whenever you get back in the US. You should try different things there and see what works and what doesn't. And 'what works' doesn't necessarily mean you get to f*** the girl eventually or even getting a phone number. 'What works' can mean progress of any kind. If you were able to get to a certain point in the conversation and it was farther than your previous tries, then that is 'what works', and just build on that.

Yo janky, I just finished the 6-22 episode and that was some funny stuff. Your show reminds me of Pickup Podcast but it is a different perspective which is good.

You should put one out every week so I have something to listen to at work LOL!
    Deadlift 520lbs
    Squat 405lbs
    Bench 260lbs

smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50) smooth_as_silk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mikecart1 View Post
    You shouldn't let India keep your hopes down. You should use that area as a training ground for whenever you get back in the US. You should try different things there and see what works and what doesn't. And 'what works' doesn't necessarily mean you get to f*** the girl eventually or even getting a phone number. 'What works' can mean progress of any kind. If you were able to get to a certain point in the conversation and it was farther than your previous tries, then that is 'what works', and just build on that.

Yo janky, I just finished the 6-22 episode and that was some funny stuff. Your show reminds me of Pickup Podcast but it is a different perspective which is good.

Thanks bro repped.

ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    Yeah considering a new semester is coming up i will be taking new classes so i will be with new chicks. So hopefully i can make friends with them.

Oh and as of 15 mins ago im 19 now lol.
    I hope you don't mean 'make friends with them so i can get into their pants', if you wanna bang a girl never get in 'friend zone'. If not then ignore my comment.

Happy birthday aswell

MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiscLyfe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mikecart1 View Post

I agree. I like the show.

I know you guys are inexperienced and still got to get the things down and practice and stuff. But I got a suggestion, there seems to be like a lot of empty space where no one says anything... Or cruiser seems to just go on ramblings sometimes.. I dont know if this is his personality or if he's just trying to fill the waves haha. Just a suggestion. Keep doing what you're doing!

mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    I agree. I like the show.

I know you guys are inexperienced and still got to get the things down and practice and stuff. But I got a suggestion, there seems to be like a lot of empty space where no one says anything... Or cruiser seems to just go on ramblings sometimes.. I dont know if this is his personality or if he's just trying to fill the waves haha. Just a suggestion. Keep doing what you're doing!
    I like this to go along with Pickup Podcast. It seems more down-to-earth and people with less experience can relate to some of this stuff. That guy cruiser is hilarious. I really like the people that call in - especially that fat girl with a kid asking why she doesn't get any ballers to take her out LOL!
    Deadlift 520lbs
    Squat 405lbs
    Bench 260lbs

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZammerZee View Post
    I hope you don't mean 'make friends with them so i can get into their pants', if you wanna bang a girl never get in 'friend zone'. If not then ignore my comment.

Happy birthday aswell
    Yeah maybe not friend friend, hopefully i can get a friend with benefits if you no what i mean *giggity*.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500) LiLxDropper is not very helpful. (-500)
    Good thread with alot of information and good advice! I suscribed (:

new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yo janks you just hit on every hot chick that walks, no matter if shes with a group of girls or 1 girl or with a bunch of dudes and if they have bf's just be like peace bro all good you have a hot gf thats all man.

I think thats my main problem why I don't talk to tones of girls because i'm always afraid they have bf's and ****..
    "Ain't nothing to it, but to do it!"

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol, was talking for minutes asking someone if for the next two years if I should use a dating site to find 'the one' or use it to get tons of dates instead. The way things are shaping up, they are about to become an option. Then that person said my former one itis last year would complain about guys never approaching her. I was itching to say "If she wants guys to approach her, then she should stop blocking them on ******** when she is not interested and stop looking like she would kill herself if that person is about to approach her a second time" but I wasnt willing to help her out or get involved so I didnt say anything about it.

At what age should I start looking for a particular person?

correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by new_generation View Post
    yo janks you just hit on every hot chick that walks, no matter if shes with a group of girls or 1 girl or with a bunch of dudes and if they have bf's just be like peace bro all good you have a hot gf thats all man.

I think thats my main problem why I don't talk to tones of girls because i'm always afraid they have bf's and ****..

what??????/

6'0''

(no homo)

edit--wheres janky?
    Last edited by correll28; 06-26-2009 at 04:50 PM.
    Official Misc. Linebacker

VOTE FOR RON PAUL...VOTE FOR USA

I rep back

new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10) new_generation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol yeah but thats the reason i don't talk to about 70% of the girls I see and want to - i hate it when they say ...i have a bf even though i should be like w/e i lose my nerveeee
    "Ain't nothing to it, but to do it!"

correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) correll28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by new_generation View Post
    lol yeah but thats the reason i don't talk to about 70% of the girls I see and want to - i hate it when they say ...i have a bf even though i should be like w/e i lose my nerveeee
    if she says that keep talkin to her as if you never even heard her say it. there not married or anything. and the fear of it def shouldnt keep you from trying
    Official Misc. Linebacker

VOTE FOR RON PAUL...VOTE FOR USA

I rep back

lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yo janky

do you ever ask girls questions to put them on the spot?
    Ron Paul 2016

Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wanna know how to pull chicks? Its easy. Just find 1 hot girl and become her friend. She'll make u so comfortable talking to girls that youll just get desensitized to hot women and see what fuking messes they really are. End.

I used to oogle over hot women. Now 99% of them annoy the hell outta me.

TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Khachikp86 View Post
    wanna know how to pull chicks? Its easy. Just find 1 hot girl and become her friend. She'll make u so comfortable talking to girls that youll just get desensitized to hot women and see what fuking messes they really are. End.

I used to oogle over hot women. Now 99% of them annoy the hell outta me.
    Bam! Why the **** is this guy in the red?

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smooth_as_silk View Post
    I see people here saying they are 16 and they never had a gf before. man! I am 25 and I never had a gf. lol.

These days there is a hell a lot of oppurtunity to talk to women because I am in a 4 day training and tomorrow gonna be the last day. but I dont feel the urge to be aggresive and go talk to a women. The thought that this is India and not US, and the pick ups dont work here because its ****ing India, puts me back and lose all the confidence. I am tall according to Indian Standards and You saw my pic, there is zero success till now. Do you think India and its culture is the problem or something else?

Sorry for the rant Janky bro, but any thoughts on this ?
    Ive been to India a couple times and gone i guess you can call "clubbing" in Bombay

honestly I dont think its that much different, where are you going to meet chix?
    My Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142212621

Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by mmbenani View Post
    Bam! Why the **** is this guy in the red?
    oh really? when you dont give a sh!t about how hot a woman is, you are automatically on a higher plane than they are. Then when they see how much you have to offer, they'll start to get clingy. They'll want u to hangout with them, treat them to things, etc etc etc

when u have 6 girls just chasing you and get all bitchy when u dont call them, YES IT GETS ANNOYING. WHO CARES HOW HOT, I have sh!t to do man. Leave me the fuk alone. Theres more to life than sex.

EDIT: oh my bad bro. Thought you were being a wise ass
    Last edited by Khachikp86; 06-27-2009 at 12:52 AM.

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any tips on this situation?

Girl is really into me. Broke up with her boyfriend for me basically. We were doing fine and all. But she can't get it through her head that I'm not a player. So she starts to doubt me and just thinks I'm being nice to get action from her. Well recently she began missing her ex(who cries to her every night and other homo ****), and I told her to go back to him and I'll stay friends with her cause I don't care enough. This made her even more attracted to me. But she told me today she can't give me 100% and doesn't know if she'll ever be able to. I told her I won't put up with that, I want 100% or nothing. We're suppose to talk about it more tomorrow. I like this girl and stuff and she might be worth the 3 days of drama, but anymore than that and I'm out. Any tips on what I should say?

Cliffs:
    Girls into me
    Misses Ex
    I tell her I dont care enough to try to get her back
    She comes back to me
    Says she cant commit 100% yet and doesnt know how soon or if ever...(teenage girls = dumb)
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Janky, I can't stop reading this. I wish I read this a few months before a situtation with a girl I liked.

Not gonna say the whole story but in the end I told her i liked her, she said she used to like me but it unsure with what she wants and just wants to be single. I was prob too forward.

After the rejection I actully felt better getting it off my chest and and she respected me for it. Says many guys are pussy's when it comes to to talking about those things. Also, after the rejection I feel like its not a big deal talking to girls and rejection doesnt feel so scary anymore. We're friends now and its summer so we're off college and live in diff cities.

Heres the weird part, I feel more comfortable talking to her now than ever as I've already sorta embarrased myself being rejected, I am looser, make her laugh. So I'm just playin it cool, meeting other girls but still keeping this one on the backburner and see what happens later on. Great thread!
    Bench: 175 LBS
    Deadlift: 250 LBS
    Squat: 170 LBS (ATG)
    Military Press: 115 LBS
    Barbell Rows: 125 LBS
    Curl: 40 LBS dumbell
    Dips: Injured
    Pullups: 10 reps @ BW

5-10, 170 16% BF

Pain is weakness leaving the body

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108633751

Registered User user79879841251's Avatar
    user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) user79879841251 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am one of those people who has to be hooked up. I am kind of shy of approaching women. I tend to trip over my words.

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    found some stuff. Contrary to the impossibility of trying to get a particular girl in insufficient time, seems what I found is a severe LACK of difficulty, though I can be an internet genious at making use of its power. Why is it either really hard or really easy?
    Last edited by percussion8903; 06-27-2009 at 08:53 AM.

Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Methadrol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how would i talk to a girl who works at the swimming pool i go to?

either shes at the front giving out towels and making sure people sign in, or shes going around takin drink orders.

anyone's input is welcome

Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr. J will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright Bros, so last night i was talking to this girl who I have been talking to for a little while. Out of the blue she starts talking about how I would never go out with her because I'm too hot and good for her. I wasn't really sure how to respond, but i kept it legit and wasn't a pussy about it.

Basically, I would like some input on what she was meaning by saying I was too good for her.

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    Alright Bros, so last night i was talking to this girl who I have been talking to for a little while. Out of the blue she starts talking about how I would never go out with her because I'm too hot and good for her. I wasn't really sure how to respond, but i kept it legit and wasn't a pussy about it.

Basically, I would like some input on what she was meaning by saying I was too good for her.
    Perfect situation to show her she is nothing, not worth anything to you...give someone else the attention in front of her.

She'll get jealous...and get it through her head that shes not all that.

Or just kick her in the knees, grab some duct tape, and do the deed.

fiercecheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About moving

I've been lurking around this thread and it has really helped me. Thanks to janky for your help. I need some advice from you guys tho. I live in the caribbean and it is great here but I will be finishing highschool soon and I have a choice to either stay hear or go live with my cousin in Florida and study over there. How hard is it to do this, Because I feel a bit apprehensive about leaving all my friends and a place where I am comfortable to jump into unknown territory. I am pretty popular here because the island is sorta small and every1 noes me because I dj at parties and stuff, I just need some guidance as to how to approach making new links and connections not only with meeting girls but everyone in general.

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Perfect situation to show her she is nothing, not worth anything to you...give someone else the attention in front of her.

She'll get jealous...and get it through her head that shes not all that.

Or just kick her in the knees, grab some duct tape, and do the deed.
    Are you serious? Shes obviously already attracted to him.

Dr.Nothing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Janky , aprreciate the advice. Ive been shadowing this thread for a bit, and thought I would ask you a question(serious question)

Im 19 soon to be 20 yrs old. Do you think it is alright to go for 16-18 yr old girls? What do you think is too young? I know what a court judge would say, lol, but fuk it, I wanna know what you guys think.

Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dr.Nothing View Post
    Hey Janky , aprreciate the advice. Ive been shadowing this thread for a bit, and thought I would ask you a question(serious question)

Im 19 soon to be 20 yrs old. Do you think it is alright to go for 16-18 yr old girls? What do you think is too young? I know what a court judge would say, lol, but fuk it, I wanna know what you guys think.
    I don't think 16 is too young I would just be careful man. A lot of highschool girls are really immature and have no idea what they want.

I made a pof account finally just to see whats the deal with it. I messaged about 8 girls the other night and only one responded. God damn it almost seems harder than talking to a chick in person. Anyone have any tips on getting some fish?
    Last edited by Smykowski; 06-28-2009 at 12:15 AM.

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BEhave View Post
    Are you serious? Shes obviously already attracted to him.
    Regardless of what I misread, the approach would work lol. Actually that approach works in way too many situations...

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know my gf's laptop adapter fcked up so we're waiting for the new one to arrive. My desktop doesn't have wireless (ancient, I know) and the only way I can go online is at school...

I'm gunna try and hammer out all the PM's and questions in here, but it will definitely take some time - so plz be patient!

And thanks to everyone that was helping in my absence. I appreciate you guys givin back and helpin out other members.. that's pretty awesome of you!!

If I wasn't so buried in rep debt right now I'd be tossin around greens like candy hahah
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Closed Thread
Page 91 of 301 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast