Closed Thread
Page 29 of 301 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
    PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PolishSasquatch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this girl im trying to get things going with, she always calls me yo, buddy, bro, etc on msn and text, not much in real life. Should I jsut ignore it as part of her speech?
    Automotive Engineer
    foxbody, cummins crew obs ford, 81 deville, 13 q7 tdi, 08 S8 V10

cars: IG: @Greg5OH
    music: http://www.mixcloud.com/DJ5OH/

laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by solidsnake88 View Post
    of course bro i know that...but regarding that i didn't ask any advice on my relationship with my gf did i? i just asked about conversations with other girls. and his thoughts were not expressing...they seemed forceful and demeaning...calling my gf a cuckold and **** wtf lol

solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by laxer22 View Post
    unaware.
    PSN: solidsnake2688
    SteamID: solidsnake88595

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bro, you're cool and all, but no need to make this personal. you don't know anything about our relationship. and do u even know what a cuckold is? i think i'd technically have to cheat for that term to apply...

and did u ever think some ppl have more self control to not act on their temptations?
    of course bro i know that...but regarding that i didn't ask any advice on my relationship with my gf did i? i just asked about conversations with other girls. and his thoughts were not expressing...they seemed forceful and demeaning...calling my gf a cuckold and **** wtf lol
    Look bro... I don't know **** about your relationship. You're right about that. Nor did I mean to come off forceful or demeaning.

I have a deep seeded hatred for cheaters, so if that came out through my replies to you I apologize. I don't assume you're cheating. You said she's cool with it. My question was why put unnecessary temptation on a relationship you plan on continuing?
    Also why continue a relationship at all if you seek that attention from other females? To me that would scream that you're not satisfied with HER attention and HER attention alone.
    If that's the case, fine, go pimp it up son. If you are happy with her, why bother inviting the drama of adding more females to the equation?

My assumptions based off of what you wrote were solely that. Assumptions. I've been in similar situations before, and that's how they turned out for me. You say some people have control, well I agree, but I'd say 99% of men don't possess the 'control' to turn down a little hottie in her panties sucking on their neck whispering 'fukk me hard' in their ear.
    You're seemingly pushing an envelope that doesn't need to be pushed IMO, and that's all I was trying to say.

Some girls do get off on the idea of watching their man fukk another woman, just like some guys get off on watching their girl with another guy. If you took offense to the cuckold joke, again, my apologies, I was merely throwing the idea out there.
    Honestly, to have a cuckold gf would be a dream come true for many guys. Don't see why you got so uppity about it.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000) hey_papi85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some awesome posts in here janky. Subbed, I'll have to give this **** a read through soon.

Got a question for you though bro. How old were you when you started to change your life? How long did it take you? I've done ok for myself so far but that's mainly because I'm lucky enough to be good looking, my game and often confidence is horrible. I really want to change **** though, cause I know if I was more outgoing I could dominate the poon (had many female friends tell me this too). But I'm getting a bit old(er, 24 is approaching), and worried time is running out (friends are getting married and ****, etc)...

solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Look bro... I don't know **** about your relationship. You're right about that. Nor did I mean to come off forceful or demeaning.

I have a deep seeded hatred for cheaters, so if that came out through my replies to you I apologize. I don't assume you're cheating. You said she's cool with it. My question was why put unnecessary temptation on a relationship you plan on continuing?
    Also why continue a relationship at all if you seek that attention from other females? To me that would scream that you're not satisfied with HER attention and HER attention alone.
    If that's the case, fine, go pimp it up son. If you are happy with her, why bother inviting the drama of adding more females to the equation?

My assumptions based off of what you wrote were solely that. Assumptions. I've been in similar situations before, and that's how they turned out for me. You say some people have control, well I agree, but I'd say 99% of men don't possess the 'control' to turn down a little hottie in her panties sucking on their neck whispering 'fukk me hard' in their ear.
    You're seemingly pushing an envelope that doesn't need to be pushed IMO, and that's all I was trying to say.

Some girls do get off on the idea of watching their man fukk another woman, just like some guys get off on watching their girl with another guy. If you took offense to the cuckold joke, again, my apologies, I was merely throwing the idea out there.
    Honestly, to have a cuckold gf would be a dream come true for many guys. Don't see why you got so uppity about it.
    well i just took the cuckold joke the wrong way then...i associate the term with a person who is cheating on another person behind their backs. and i am happy with my gf, the girls have all contacted me first so i'm just having fun and playing along. it's not like i actively go out and chase girls. and speaking of a cuckold....my gf actually wants a threesome and has been trying to set one up forever

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mvhs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yoo boss janky

whats ur take on sweatshirts? Its not always sunny so i cant go around wearing dress shirts all day in college it gets pretty colddd especially at night

what **** do u reccomend for the winter?

http://shop.pacsun.com/guys/hoodies/...ro?colorCd=003
    http://shop.pacsun.com/guys/hoodies/...ro?colorCd=010

Do you reccomend any good sweaters for the cold?
    Last edited by mvhs; 03-27-2009 at 05:40 PM.

500 Internal Server Error GuybrushThreepwood's Avatar
    GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GuybrushThreepwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PowerStrike View Post
    Soo you don't wanna get laid? lol

Have you been to a club like your friends are going to before and didn't like it? Or do you just not want to go? Should make for some good practice.
    nah man i've been to plenty of clubs before and love it, just didnt feel like it today haha

janky bro, would like to hear your input from the page before
    kalagan krew up in this mother fucқer!

willIevermakeit will never make it.

TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TT1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I haven't read the entire thread (but so far is 5 stars), but I was wondering if any female members have contributed in it?

thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thetruth21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good to see you're back from banned camp janky!

Alright here's the deal, there is this super cute chick I see @ my job and up until yesterday I hadn't seen her in like three months. I'm making my rounds at the hospital I work in(no not a doctor lol) and she happens to be there, she hits me and is all "Hey what's up/haven't seen you in forever!" so I tell myself Im getting her number before I leave. We're chit chatting back and forth talking about clubs/experiences at certain spots/last time we've been out etc. and she asks how old I am, tell her "old enough" get a laugh and tell her Im 24. Before I can even go "Hey you seem cool, we should kick it." she hands me her number and goes "You should hit me up." followed by "you probably won't call for like three months and I'll answer like who is this haha".

Basically I've got the green light to call her, and with that comment sounds like she really WANTS me to call her. Only problem is; anyone got any good ideas of things to do when I ask her out? I've got general ideas, that aren't traditional and don't suck but a lot of you guys got a grip on this aspect so I'm curious to see what yall got. Not to mention I won't front it's been a long ass time since I've done the whole take a girl out somewhere so I'm also a little nervous lol.

laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laxer22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thetruth21 View Post

Alright here's the deal, there is this super cute chick I see @ my job and up until yesterday I hadn't seen her in like three months. I'm making my rounds at the hospital I work in(no not a doctor lol) and she happens to be there, she hits me and is all "Hey what's up/haven't seen you in forever!" so I tell myself Im getting her number before I leave. We're chit chatting back and forth talking about clubs/experiences at certain spots/last time we've been out etc. and she asks how old I am, tell her "old enough" get a laugh and tell her Im 24. Before I can even go "Hey you seem cool, we should kick it." she hands me her number and goes "You should hit me up." followed by "you probably won't call for like three months and I'll answer like who is this haha".

Basically I've got the green light to call her, and with that comment sounds like she really WANTS me to call her. Only problem is; anyone got any good ideas of things to do when I ask her out? I've got general ideas, that aren't traditional and don't suck but a lot of you guys got a grip on this aspect so I'm curious to see what yall got. Not to mention I won't front it's been a long ass time since I've done the whole take a girl out somewhere so I'm also a little nervous lol.
    Ask her to go out with your boys to something you guys already have planned. That will make it seem like you're not "making time" for her especially, and it should also seem really casual. Just my .02.

But my favorite first date with a legit prospect is to take them hot tub hopping at a really nice hotel in the city. If she isn't down for that then she most likely isn't the type of girl I'd like to date. This works well for me, but I'm a little younger than you, it might seem childish to her & you might be into a different type of girl.

kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

WINNER!!!! ha ha holy shi* man, awesome stuff there. It seems like this girl is legitimately into you. I wouldn't take her out with your buddies. Yous should spend some time together and just keep spittin game. Here's an idea, since you know she likes clubbing and stuff, why don't you invite her to your favorite "hot spot" or, if you remembered from your last convo, tell her you want to go to her favorite club since she made is sound so cool, she will probably appreciate that you actually listened to what she had to say and remembered something she was talking about. but feel free to try what you think will work.

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stop worrying about your dicks or getting a vagina. Read a book, get your education done, travel around the world then worry about getting some.

Okay i am gonna get redded for this. Anyways * walking away * before the angry mobs walk in.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FOXXIE View Post
    stop worrying about your dicks or getting a vagina. Read a book, get your education done, travel around the world then worry about getting some.

Okay i am gonna get redded for this. Anyways * walking away * before the angry mobs walk in.
    You're an idiot.

That is all.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Don't try to project your life plan/goals onto others. My statement has nothing to do with getting girls. But telling anyone what path they should follow in life is just plain arrogant.

presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500)
    my friend lost his license cuz he got a drinking ticket....so he asked me to go on a double with him and some girl he likes....she set me up with this complete euro polish chick....biggest bitch i ever met brahs.....she was sitting like super close to the girl and we saw a movie so i leaned over n said "hey you know the arm rest comes up in case you wanna get closer to her" she replied "no im good" then at the end i didnt even hold the door for her haha....and she was on the phone for 15 mins in the car and was being totally loud and obnoxious...so i every question she asked her friend i replied with my own answer such as..."what time are you gonna wake up?" me...."whenever the hell i feel like it"...i never wanna be set up im doing my own work always from now on...just something i thought id share.
    "Guys like you and me can fulfill our dreams...we can TRAINNN!"
    "if my aunt had balls shed be my uncle"
    "Do not spoil what you have by desiring which you have not; but remember that what you have now was once among the things you only hoped for"

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Uh, you didn't read the thread.
    Like all the other Oh-so-intelligent righteous women that have bashed me for it, you've simply read the title, formed an opinion, and ignorantly spouted it to people who don't care, ALL without even reading any of the actual CONTENT of the thread.

That's like me picking up "Hamlet" and going "Hmm.. ham is too fatty, I don't like pork. Fukk this queer book" and throwing it down.

*applauds*
    Good for you foxxie.

The thread is about men bettering themselves and learning how to socialize and function brilliantly in social settings. It's about turning your life around from an introverted wuss incapable of speaking to girls, to being intelligent enough to decipher their games and mannerisms so that you can have fun in the dating scene and maybe THEN get your dick wet a few times.

Ya know, just in case you felt like having a quick summary of what the thread is actually ABOUT.
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

hey guys!! I'm gunna be pretty busy with the extra hours at work, starting school monday, and trying to get in gym time!!!

I'll pop in any time I possibly can and I WILL get to your PM's! Promise! Just be patient w me...

in the meantime, ken knows his ****, I vouch for him and agree with most of his advice.
    Shouji's slick with the mouthpiece,
    laxers a baller, and everyone seems to be doing really well.

I'm seriously flattered that making this thread and sharing my life experience and knowledge has helped you guys!!! I'll continue doing so as long as I have the chance. You got my word on that!
    Common Sense Crew

Originally Posted by GuybrushThreepwood View Post
    hey janky heres what happened:

finished the book, thought about this thread while at work decided to randomly sms this chick that used to work here. me and her always kinda flirted and talk on AIM and stuff but whenever i asked her to hang out she'd say she's got work or something

anyway the text convo went something like this:

me: hey! fancy coming in to work as a one off?

her: now why would i want to do that?

me: well michelle called in sick, jade is busy, i could do with a friendly face

her: hehe well i'm at work but ill defintly drop by another time to see you! btw we're still suppose to watch that movie together! (i invited her to come round mine to watch a movie, she said she had work and this went on for like 2-3 weeks)

me: hey! i already invited you to come round but you always said you were busy!

her: yeah i know but im not anymore!! anyway im running out of credit ill ring you when your shift finishes

me: ah the thing is my shift finishes at 12am and im gonna go straight to bed haha , ring me tomorrow

and she rang me... 3 days later? lol, i know its like theres a huge role reversal here

so when she rang me i couldnt help but think the convo was awkward. i dunno she doesnt seem to say much, for instance if i asked her what shes been upto she'll say "nothing much", how am i suppose to work with that lol. well when we did started talking we talked about a load of crap and then she started talking about her ex bf and how he rang her the other day and just verbally abused her. i said "ah what a dick" cos that was the first thing that came to my head but i wish i said one of your lines i think it was "next time he can hold the camera for us"

then i was working again on monday, she rang me in the middle of my shift and told me she'll come drop by to see me and i was like "ah awesome"....and she never came lol

havent spoken to her since, saw her on ******** chat but she went offline before i had a chance to talk, what kind of things should i say? im thinking of using some of solidsnakes lines and just say shes not cool enough to h ang out with me (i liked that convo bro)

and lastly if i do ask her to hang out i dont think i can get her to come here since my parents are here, so is asking to go to the cinema too old fashioned?

EDIT; damn read this and feel as though ive learnt nothing from this thread lol
    You're doin fine man. You initiated. That's good enough. It's all knowledge from there.

Look, whatever pops into your head is the best thing to say. Analyzing what to say is suicide. Stop it. Just say whatever pops into your head.
    I've had so many retarded convos with girls like;

"Hey what are you up to?"
    Her: "nothin much"
    "That sounds boring as ****.. "
    "Yea kinda"
    "Ya know what'd be more fun that nothing?"
    "Whats that?"
    "A blowjob."
    "Hahaha you're a perv!"
    "A charming perv.. we hangin out later??"

etc.
    Just say whatever the fukk u want bro, it really REALLY REALLY doesn't matter.
    Seriously.

Originally Posted by GuybrushThreepwood View Post
    one more thing, friends have invited me to go clubbing with them but is it normal to feel like not going? lol i think i rather stay home and play video games today
    Nothing wrong with that, but in the early stages of this I'd recommend going out as much as possible. If nothing else, people watch.
    Every single night you go out doesn't HAVE to end in you getting ass. Just go have fun and watch people. Have a couple drinks and dance all stupid to some lil wayne.
    If you make constant eye contact with any specific girl go dance with her or make a smart ass comment.
    Win or lose, who cares, it's fun and educational.

Originally Posted by Shouji View Post
    damn man i'm sorta half-sick, or like whenever i talk i can hear my own voice so it sounds really low and ****ty, ugh.

also, this girl said i have a really unique way of talking, like i talk really "fancy". asked another friend and she agreed, i talk really "proper and classy" lol. dunno if this is good or bad, i guess i do talk a bit different...
    That's good bro!! Different separates you from douche

Originally Posted by PolishSasquatch View Post
    this girl im trying to get things going with, she always calls me yo, buddy, bro, etc on msn and text, not much in real life. Should I jsut ignore it as part of her speech?
    Probably. I used to HATE HATE HATE when girls did **** like "pat" on the back while hugging or call me the "f word" (friend) etc.
    I'd call em out on it.. like when we hugged and they patted me I'd be like "No no no ... thats bull****. do it again without the pat."
    and they'd be like wtf why .. I'd be like "You pat your friends like..'YO HOMEY WHADDUP' and I'd do the daps to em and do that reach around and pat thing..
    I'd be like "I dont like cute girls patting me. stop that crap. Hug like you mean it."
    Then I'd put my arms over their shoulders or around their hips and pull them in close and hold them and go "Like that.. much better isnt it?"

Call her out on the bro **** if you don't like it. Just be like "Yo whaddup pimp ass crooked ass homey ass busta? How you livin dicksauce?"
    and when she's like wtf go "Dont call me bro. call me sexy or hottie or douche but don't call me bro."
    and then laugh it off.

Originally Posted by hey_papi85 View Post
    Some awesome posts in here janky. Subbed, I'll have to give this **** a read through soon.

Got a question for you though bro. How old were you when you started to change your life? How long did it take you? I've done ok for myself so far but that's mainly because I'm lucky enough to be good looking, my game and often confidence is horrible. I really want to change **** though, cause I know if I was more outgoing I could dominate the poon (had many female friends tell me this too). But I'm getting a bit old(er, 24 is approaching), and worried time is running out (friends are getting married and ****, etc)...
    I dunno man, I'm 27 I'm old as **** now. I changed around 20, when I had my heart broken for the (what I thought would be) last time. I had moved to cali and been living with my fiance there. She pissed it all away for an internet guy, and I lost my fukking mind. I said Fukk this, no more being a sheltered inverted wuss. No one knows me. No one knows anything about where I'm from or who I am.. it's time to start being the person I always wished I was in my dreams.

You cant piss life away bro, I'm sure you already know this. You need to work everyday on being the person you wish you were when you close your eyes.
    EVERYBODY does, ALL THE TIME.
    Don't WISH things, DO things.
    No time like today

Originally Posted by mvhs View Post
    yoo boss janky

whats ur take on sweatshirts? Its not always sunny so i cant go around wearing dress shirts all day in college it gets pretty colddd especially at night

what **** do u reccomend for the winter?

http://shop.pacsun.com/guys/hoodies/...ro?colorCd=003
    http://shop.pacsun.com/guys/hoodies/...ro?colorCd=010

Do you reccomend any good sweaters for the cold?
    It's coo. I like thermals personally, but its hard to find ones I like. Monarchy has some dope ones.
    Get a good jacket. Hoodies are cool, but kinda scrubbin.. ya know? I mean I wear em, and I like them (obviously, avi..) but they don't exactly scream "baller" or anything. Sometimes you just gotta be comfy though. Sometimes, it's cold as **** and you need a hoodie, north face, and jacket

Originally Posted by TT1 View Post
    I haven't read the entire thread (but so far is 5 stars), but I was wondering if any female members have contributed in it?
    Nothing really worthwhile. Just un-warranted stabs at me based off assumptions they made from the title even though they didn't read any of it.
    Not to worry, I'm a professional at cutting women down when they say stupid ****. I actually get a sick pleasure out of it

She wants teh balls brah! On her lips.
    Stop being paranoid. You're just rusty that's all. It doesn't matter where you go. You could go to arbys and as long as you're hilarious and having a good time making her laugh and flirting you'll be golden.
    I've literally sat with girls in the parking lot of top foods in their car laughing our asses off and flirting and ended up going back to their house to do it hours later.

The fact you have original ideas is awesome. Dinner and a movie gets pretty cliche and expected after a while so keep it fun and fresh.
    Common Sense Crew

metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    will u eat my poop pretzel?

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You obviously don't know what a cuckold is. A cuckold is a man...not a woman.

Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Geno has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scarface2883 View Post
    A cuckold is an idiot you fool - no gender assigned.

OP - I do already but thanks for the lame attempt at help.

PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10) PowerStrike is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bamm! **** is easy huh? lol. I agree with the other guys on this one too. Invite her to a club or something since she enjoys that. Or invite her to a party or something.. someplace she can bring some friends you know.

Originally Posted by metaldrummer View Post
    will u eat my poop pretzel?
    yes plz
    is it from auntie emms?
    Common Sense Crew

Originally Posted by Scarface2883 View Post
    and you obviously cannot read english or understand it...no wonder you are red.

UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OK guys, need some advice. I went to a club the other day with my roommate and on our way out, I talked to this girl and got her number. I texted here a few days later and we made plans to go out a few days later. She mentioned something about being busy while I was getting her number, then she mentioned it again when I was texting her to make plans. Anyway, we made plans and met up two days ago at a mall and basically just walked around/ went for coffee.

Here's the weird part, we had very little physical contact during the date, not sure if this is a big deal but there was no hug/handshake at goodbye or hello and the only time there was intentional contact was when she initiated a high 5 because we have similar taste in music. I was thrown off because she was hotter than I expected, not sure if I was tipsy when I talked to her or maybe it was too dark, but I was nervous while talking to her (but it didn't really show). The date ended kind of awkwardly because she was going somewhere else and it was getting a bit boring so I just said "let's call it a night", when she was leaving I couldn't think of anything to say so I just blurted out "uuuuuhhh so, what are you doing next week?", as usual she said she didn't know or wasn't sure, but she said we'll just make plans or ******** or something. She didn't mention anything about "enjoying the date".

So, what do you guys think, should I just forget about her and go for other girls? It kind of feels like I'm chasing her too much and we didn't exactly "click" on our date, generally the conversation was good but there were a few seconds of awkward silence between topics. I read up on body language and she seemed interested, she was messing with her hair a lot, didn't cross her arms..etc etc.

cliffs:
    -go to club, get number, txt
    -girl keeps mentioning she's busy (which is true) and we make plans
    -date goes OK but not great
    -no physical contact (hug, kiss, handshake)
    -no solid plans for second date or indicator that she enjoyed herself
    -not sure whether I should keep trying or go for another one.
    Last edited by UrbanNomad; 03-28-2009 at 09:49 AM.
    ==============
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ==============

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer

presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500) presser83 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by UrbanNomad View Post
    OK guys, need some advice. I went to a club the other day with my roommate and on our way out, I talked to this girl and got her number. I texted here a few days later and we made plans to go out a few days later. She mentioned something about being busy while I was getting her number, then she mentioned it again when I was texting her to make plans. Anyway, we made plans and met up two days ago at a mall and basically just walked around/ went for coffee.

Here's the weird part, we had very little physical contact during the date, not sure if this is a big deal but there was no hug/handshake at goodbye or hello and the only time there was intentional contact was when she initiated a high 5 because we have similar taste in music. I was thrown off because she was hotter than I expected, not sure if I was tipsy when I talked to her or maybe it was too dark, but I was nervous while talking to her (but it didn't really show). The date ended kind of awkwardly because she was going somewhere else and it was getting a bit boring so I just said "let's call it a night", when she was leaving I couldn't think of anything to say so I just blurted out "uuuuuhhh so, what are you doing next week?", as usual she said she didn't know or wasn't sure, but she said we'll just make plans or ******** or something. She didn't mention anything about "enjoying the date".

So, what do you guys think, should I just forget about her and go for other girls? It kind of feels like I'm chasing her too much and we didn't exactly "click" on our date, generally the conversation was good but there were a few seconds of awkward silence between topics. I read up on body language and she seemed interested, she was messing with her hair a lot, didn't cross her arms..etc etc.

cliffs:
    -go to club, get number, txt
    -girl keeps mentioning she's busy (which is true) and we make plans
    -date goes OK but not great
    -no physical contact (hug, kiss, handshake)
    -no solid plans for second date or indicator that she enjoyed herself
    -not sure whether I should keep trying or go for another one.
    doesnt sound like theres no interest....definately keep your options open by seeing other girls....but brah you walked around and went for coffee. whats there to enjoy about that? lol...most of the girls you meet in clubs arent dating material anyways. lol so dont feel bad....but keep doing work maybe youll get somewhere....dont initiate any contact for maybe 2-3 days then see what happens. she messages you you know theres interest. but she might be one of those girls that wants you to initiate so thats y i say text or call herr after no more thant 3 days....if she ignores you and never returns the call...move on to a more key girl.
    "Guys like you and me can fulfill our dreams...we can TRAINNN!"
    "if my aunt had balls shed be my uncle"
    "Do not spoil what you have by desiring which you have not; but remember that what you have now was once among the things you only hoped for"

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Uh, you didn't read the thread.
    Like all the other Oh-so-intelligent righteous women that have bashed me for it, you've simply read the title, formed an opinion, and ignorantly spouted it to people who don't care, ALL without even reading any of the actual CONTENT of the thread.

That's like me picking up "Hamlet" and going "Hmm.. ham is too fatty, I don't like pork. Fukk this queer book" and throwing it down.

*applauds*
    Good for you foxxie.

The thread is about men bettering themselves and learning how to socialize and function brilliantly in social settings. It's about turning your life around from an introverted wuss incapable of speaking to girls, to being intelligent enough to decipher their games and mannerisms so that you can have fun in the dating scene and maybe THEN get your dick wet a few times.

Ya know, just in case you felt like having a quick summary of what the thread is actually ABOUT.
    I kinda somewhat agree with Foxxie.

When a man has his life in order, and the process he took to get his life in order (hard work, confidence, faith, staying positive, ambition, etc.)..it makes the person very attractive to all people. (no homo)

When we place higher goals and start accomplishing our dreams..we gain confidence, we give off happiness and charisma, we naturally attract the good things in life..and this can rub off on getting women very easily and making new friends. There is a certain energy and presence people give off.

UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by presser83 View Post
    doesnt sound like theres no interest....definately keep your options open by seeing other girls....but brah you walked around and went for coffee. whats there to enjoy about that? lol...most of the girls you meet in clubs arent dating material anyways. lol so dont feel bad....but keep doing work maybe youll get somewhere....dont initiate any contact for maybe 2-3 days then see what happens. she messages you you know theres interest. but she might be one of those girls that wants you to initiate so thats y i say text or call herr after no more thant 3 days....if she ignores you and never returns the call...move on to a more key girl.
    Ya, I think just going for coffee and walking around might have been a mistake, but I really didn't want to spend any money, and I'm usually good at making girls laugh (not this case, she just smiled and kept looking at me, but didn't lawl alot).
    How the hell do you not look cheap when the cashier is like "you guys are paying together?" or the waiter brings one cheque, fortunately it was just a tea so I just said I'll pay for it.
    ==============
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ==============

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer

N.N.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.N.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.N.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.N.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.N.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.N.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N.N.B. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think sometimes its hard to even guage a chicks reaction on whether she is into you or not

so i found this very interesting thread on just that, women telling men their signs for attraction or not

http://messageboard.tuckermax.com/sh...highlight=boys

tell me what you guys think, most of it seems dead on to me

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 301 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast