Closed Thread
Page 110 of 343 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,300 of 10284
    BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BellyFatBGone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didn't bother reading all the other posts, just a glance. It's my personal belief to stick close to nature as possible. That goes for putting crap on your skin and hair too - hand sanitizers are the biggest scam. People forget the power of corporations who market their products to unsuspecting consumers to make them think they need their product in order to be happy, healthy, clean, etc. It's all a scam. All it does is weaken immune systems, create allergies, etc.

The food industry is pretty evil from dairy, beef, poultry, crops, you name it....these companies will do ever whatever including putting people's health at risk to make a profit.

Bottled water is another area...Nestle, Coca-Cola (the worst), Pepsi are all the same.

Registered User SpecialForces92's Avatar
    SpecialForces92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi guys im confused.
    when people say work out in an empty stomach do you eat after?

like lets say in the morning u eat breakfast and at lunch time would u eat first or work out first and then eat?

dcpkunalsingh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys I have a quick question. I pulled my trap today while doing something stupid and probably wont be able to do any resistance training for at least a week if not two.

I have been losing weight at about the rate of .75-1 pound per week the last 4 weeks by eating at around 1800-2000 calories. I was wondering if during this layoff time I should stay in a calorie deficit or bump up my calories to maintainence. My worry is that if I eat in a deficit I will lose more lean body mass than fat since there is no resistance training to send sufficent stimuli to my body.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dcpkunalsingh View Post
    Hey guys I have a quick question. I pulled my trap today while doing something stupid and probably wont be able to do any resistance training for at least a week if not two.

I have been losing weight at about the rate of .75-1 pound per week the last 4 weeks by eating at around 1800-2000 calories. I was wondering if during this layoff time I should stay in a calorie deficit or bump up my calories to maintainence. My worry is that if I eat in a deficit I will lose more lean body mass than fat since there is no resistance training to send sufficent stimuli to my body.
    WORK OUT!!! You will be fine.

Stop being so foolish... just work out. You can still do that right?

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SpecialForces92 View Post
    hi guys im confused.
    when people say work out in an empty stomach do you eat after?

like lets say in the morning u eat breakfast and at lunch time would u eat first or work out first and then eat?
    Usually when people say work out on an empty stomach they mean first thing in the morning or any time after not eating for an extended period.(i.e you wake up and don't eat breakfast but workout before lunch)

The benefits of fasted vs non fasted workouts are minimal (if any) so it's not necessary to do them fasted if you don't want.
    At the same time if you prefer not to have anything in your stomach then don't eat prior to working out.

Originally Posted by dcpkunalsingh View Post

I personally don't think you'll see any significant muscle loss in 1-2weeks if you don't do any resistance training. You could try to train around the injury but that would be kind of hard with a trap strain or decrease the deficit or maintain for the duration if you're really that paranoid about it but I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wave_Length have a few questions for you?

I read through all 110 pages just now at work lol. Took me a good 3 hours solid. Anyways a question that was brought up by someone that you never answered was "Do you cut carbs completly out post workout?" Im assuming you carb up all day until your workout. Then after you are done with that you stay away from carbs correct?

I work from 6:30am - 4:30pm Mon-Fri. I work in a cubicle as well. I hit the gym as soon as i get home from 5:00-6:00pm. I like the idea of cutting carbs post workout. I eat healthy. Multi Vit. in the morning along with flax seed oil pill and Protein shake. PBJ sandwhich on whole grain bread w/ natural PB and sugar free jelly, tuna fish, salmon, chicken breast, almonds, mixed veggies, multi grain pasta and oatmeal. This is basically what i work with through out my eating habits. I workout 5 days a week "weight lifting that is". Never been a cardio fan like some. Its just boring and well....Boring..

Some other info you should know is im 5'10" and weigh 172 pounds. From the calcs it says i burn 2800 calories a day doing nothing. So i work out for a solid 40-60min in the gym 5 days a week. Now if i eat about 2500 calories a day i will notice my weight/fat loss. I have your typical love handles and belly flab when i sit down. When standing up its fine, but sitting down it bugs the living hell out of me.

But back to my question about carbing up pre workout then not carbing at all post workout. Just stick with tuna, mix veggies (has low to 0 carbs), chicken, eggs, etc for my post meal for the night? There has been good info in here and it has lead me to a better path than i was on. Thanks for replying to all the post people have posted.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BellyFatBGone View Post
    I didn't bother reading all the other posts, just a glance. It's my personal belief to stick close to nature as possible. That goes for putting crap on your skin and hair too - hand sanitizers are the biggest scam. People forget the power of corporations who market their products to unsuspecting consumers to make them think they need their product in order to be happy, healthy, clean, etc. It's all a scam. All it does is weaken immune systems, create allergies, etc.

The food industry is pretty evil from dairy, beef, poultry, crops, you name it....these companies will do ever whatever including putting people's health at risk to make a profit.

Bottled water is another area...Nestle, Coca-Cola (the worst), Pepsi are all the same.
    The biggest thing to worry about is NOTHING. Worrying about **** that you're consuming will never solve anything anyhow. If you want to be a freak about healthy/unhealthy food and **** go ahead, it'll come at a cost. Never eat at another restaurant again, eat only grass fed beef or organic products. Too bad the pollution of the world has effects on even your "healthy" food if you want to be technical. There are so many things that are bad for you. Living in a city full of pollution is surely worse than living out in the country where the air is much fresher and cleaner. So take the above information and alter your life for optimal living if you guys want to be so crazy about things. Same issue with water, bottled, well, river, creek, whatever water you drink is affected and "unclean" in some way if you really want to get technical.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

black_z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by black_z View Post
    And something I think that's weird is, if I end up losing weight at 1500, why wasn't I gaining at 2500 and 3000?!?!
    Can anyone answer this?

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    The biggest thing to worry about is NOTHING. Worrying about **** that you're consuming will never solve anything anyhow. If you want to be a freak about healthy/unhealthy food and **** go ahead, it'll come at a cost. Never eat at another restaurant again, eat only grass fed beef or organic products. Too bad the pollution of the world has effects on even your "healthy" food if you want to be technical. There are so many things that are bad for you. Living in a city full of pollution is surely worse than living out in the country where the air is much fresher and cleaner. So take the above information and alter your life for optimal living if you guys want to be so crazy about things. Same issue with water, bottled, well, river, creek, whatever water you drink is affected and "unclean" in some way if you really want to get technical.

This is a symphony of win!

Can anyone answer this?
    Your maintenance might be 2500-3000 (doubtful if you're 6'5", 325lbs) or you're not counting calories correctly.

How long did you stay at 1500 to see a loss? I think you need to be eating a lot more @ your size to be able to gain.
    Last edited by iDrive; 07-22-2009 at 11:35 AM.
    You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000) Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000) Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000) Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000) Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000) Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000) Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000) Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000) Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000) Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000) Hudacris is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by crazy95z28 View Post

I read through all 110 pages just now at work lol. Took me a good 3 hours solid. Anyways a question that was brought up by someone that you never answered was "Do you cut carbs completly out post workout?" Im assuming you carb up all day until your workout. Then after you are done with that you stay away from carbs correct?

I work from 6:30am - 4:30pm Mon-Fri. I work in a cubicle as well. I hit the gym as soon as i get home from 5:00-6:00pm. I like the idea of cutting carbs post workout. I eat healthy. Multi Vit. in the morning along with flax seed oil pill and Protein shake. PBJ sandwhich on whole grain bread w/ natural PB and sugar free jelly, tuna fish, salmon, chicken breast, almonds, mixed veggies, multi grain pasta and oatmeal. This is basically what i work with through out my eating habits. I workout 5 days a week "weight lifting that is". Never been a cardio fan like some. Its just boring and well....Boring..

Some other info you should know is im 5'10" and weigh 172 pounds. From the calcs it says i burn 2800 calories a day doing nothing. So i work out for a solid 40-60min in the gym 5 days a week. Now if i eat about 2500 calories a day i will notice my weight/fat loss. I have your typical love handles and belly flab when i sit down. When standing up its fine, but sitting down it bugs the living hell out of me.

But back to my question about carbing up pre workout then not carbing at all post workout. Just stick with tuna, mix veggies (has low to 0 carbs), chicken, eggs, etc for my post meal for the night? There has been good info in here and it has lead me to a better path than i was on. Thanks for replying to all the post people have posted.
    I think everyone will pretty much tell you that post-workout you want carbs along with protein. It becomes a messy argument whether or not if it has to be fast-acting carbs or not.

Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're looking for the specifics, check out this post:

Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    The protocol I recommend currently is strikingly similar to the original, with a few VERY insignificant tweaks. Note that TBW = target bodyweight:

60-90 minutes preworkout, have a solid, balanced meal:

Protein = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Carbs = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Adding fat at this point is fine, use your discretion as long as it fits into your macro goals. Note that this meal is skipped if you train 1st thing in the morning.

[OR]

30-0 minutes preworkout - (and/or sipped throughout the workout), have a liquid or easily digested meal:

Protein = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Carbs = 0.25g/lb TBW
    If you were going to train for close to or more than 2 hours continuously, it would definitely benefit you to have this extra preworkout meal either immediately prior to, or sipped during training. Keep the fats here incidental & not added if you're prone to gastric distress during training.

Within 30 minutes postworkout, have either a liquid or solid meal:

Protein = 0.25g/lb TBW
    Carbs = 0.25-0.5g/lb TBW, depending on how carb-restricted your diet is.
    Amount of fat here doesn't matter as long as your daily target is hit.

Post-postworkout is simply your next sheduled meal, whether it's 1, 2, or 3 hrs later simply doesn't matter - especially if your immediate postworkout meal was designed as above.

NOTE: The small differences are mainly geared toward simplifying the guidelines. The rest of the recommendations about food types are pretty much the same. Also note that I no longer give a damn about GI, it doesn't really make a difference one way or another. If you want high GI carbs pre and/or during training, go for it. As time has passed, GI has proven itself to be a worthless, irrelevant index. Insulinogenesis is a separate issue, and slight elevations during & postworkout is a great idea. This accomplished by both food type & food amount, the latter being more important. To boot, the necessary insulin elevations for maximal net gains in protein balance are easily met without specific attempts at spiking it up. There's obviously a lot more to this, but that's the important basics. The rest is fringe.
    Hope it answers your question . (I don't follow it, I just remembered there was a post regarding PWO nutrition)

bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today I allocate 1,193 calories to Wendy's.

High five?

Guess I'll only have a couple cookies.

Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000) Requisite 101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bfett81 View Post

High five?

LOL, what'd you eat?

bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bfett81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Requisite 101 View Post
    LOL, what'd you eat?
    Someone is picking it up, but a spicy chicken, medium fry and frosty.

Haven't had Wendy's in a long time.

I had a very low-calorie breakfast (170 calories worth of scrambled eggs) so it's all good.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone is picking it up, but a spicy chicken, medium fry and frosty.

Haven't had Wendy's in a long time.

I had a very low-calorie breakfast (170 calories worth of scrambled eggs) so it's all good.
    I wouldn't say it's all good but you'll know in time if you see great results.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)

High five?

So sad. So so very sad. I'm glad you enjoy eating complete garbage. Doesn't matter how ripped you are, your heart will fail from that **** you put into your body.

I'm so proud of you (NOT!).

I wouldn't say it's all good but you'll know in time if you see great results.
    "This just in, man who seems to be in perfect shape dies of a heart attack..."

What's the cause??? (The people demand!!!)

He ate nothing but complete garbage food that clogged their heart... *Ahhhhh* (The crowd goes)

You see great results while your insides are turning to shate! BRAVO! *Golf clap*

Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    So sad. So so very sad. I'm glad you enjoy eating complete garbage. Doesn't matter how ripped you are, your heart will fail from that **** you put into your body.

No it wont. The effect that meal will have on his heart is minuscule.

He ate nothing but complete garbage food that clogged their heart... *Ahhhhh* (The crowd goes)

You see great results while your insides are turning to shate! BRAVO! *Golf clap*
    "ate nothing but complete garbage"

Does the subject in question do the above? No. Therefore it doesn't apply to him.

black_z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iDrive View Post

Your maintenance might be 2500-3000 (doubtful if you're 6'5", 325lbs) or you're not counting calories correctly.

How long did you stay at 1500 to see a loss? I think you need to be eating a lot more @ your size to be able to gain.
    This week will make 3 weeks at 1500. I think I should be eating a LOT more, too, but like I said earlier... I have tried 3000, 2500, and 2000 to no avail. That's a real wide gap!

Jesus dude. I probably eat Wendy's once a month.

I had soup and salad last night.

mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why do you think Wendys is garbage? What's an example of non-garbage food to you? I guess I would consider Wendy's low quality but IMO garbage food is just an opinion because you can find something good in almost every food.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BellyFatBGone View Post

I don't think today's consumers are that stupid (you are the best example) but I also don't think that all food corps are evil. It is in no companies interest to make their customers sick, in the long run that does not raise profit obviously.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

As posted before, most people put great emphasis on pre and post workout nutrition. I honestly must say that I could never make out that much of a difference. What I will say is that I would not intentionally starve myself before a workout (in order to feel strong enough) and not intentionally starve myself from protein afterwards. I don't "carb up" the whole day, I just eat one big meal at lunch. But I could just as well eat one small meal with carbs before workout and another one afterwards. IMO it's irrelevant.

This week will make 3 weeks at 1500. I think I should be eating a LOT more, too, but like I said earlier... I have tried 3000, 2500, and 2000 to no avail. That's a real wide gap!
    So your weight stays the same on 3000kcals and it stays the same on 1500 kcals? That's very strange.

LOL, I can remember you being a tad more relaxed bro, you sound close to a heart attack yourself there.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Originally Posted by mrpacijr View Post
    Why do you think Wendys is garbage? What's an example of non-garbage food to you? I guess I would consider Wendy's low quality but IMO garbage food is just an opinion because you can find something good in almost every food.
    *Sigh*

Please shut up. Your intelligence is lacking in this field. If you honestly believe for one second Wendy's is not garbage, you can just stop talking. Thanks.

Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    LOL, I can remember you being a tad more relaxed bro, you sound close to a heart attack yourself there.
    I am relaxed. I'm just tired of seeing the same stupid **** over and over and the same stupid things people say. Seriously... I'm far from a heart attack. I just can't stand to hear people say Wendy's, fast food, etc and other things are healthy. Yeah... whatever, I honestly just don't give a rats ass.

I'll do me and everyone can do them.

DrFaust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrFaust has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I'm brand new here (first post!) and I'm determined to get back in the shape I was before I had a pretty massive leg injury a few years ago. I do cardio 4x/week and weights 4x/week. I cook all of my own food (whole grains, lots of veggies, etc), and get about 150g of protein/day, and I'm still at 16% bodyfat. I want to be somewhere down around 10-12%. I've been doing this for a few years now and haven't seen any changes since my first 10lbs I lost.

I just ran my calorie intake on the calculator on this site, and it says I need around 2900 calories/day... I generally eat around 2200 and keep a pretty active life. I should be POURING the fat off, but nothing's happening! I've worked with trainers, I've tried low carb, I've tried hitting weights harder... I don't get it.

any advice for someone who's ready to buckle down and get serious?

No it wont. The effect that meal will have on his heart is minuscule.
    I suppose if I smoke crack just a little bit from time to time, it won't have a huge effect on my heart either. Or if I shot up some dope... Please, stop talking too.

I swear the way everyone on this forum thinks is one-track and single minded. People just can't seem to look outside that "box" that ALL men must be in. It's so sad to see the ignorance of people.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I suppose if I smoke crack just a little bit from time to time, it won't have a huge effect on my heart either. Or if I shot up some dope... Please, stop talking too.

I swear the way everyone on this forum thinks is one-track and single minded. People just can't seem to look outside that "box" that ALL men must be in. It's so sad to see the ignorance of people.
    the guy sed he's having wendy's for the first time in a long time (actually he said about once a month - last time was a soup and salad), and u basically told him his heart will die.

*Sigh*

Please shut up. Your intelligence is lacking in this field. If you honestly believe for one second Wendy's is not garbage, you can just stop talking. Thanks.

I am relaxed. I'm just tired of seeing the same stupid **** over and over and the same stupid things people say. Seriously... I'm far from a heart attack. I just can't stand to hear people say Wendy's, fast food, etc and other things are healthy. Yeah... whatever, I honestly just don't give a rats ass.

I'll do me and everyone can do them.
    Maybe I should also stop posting, by your definition I must be very stupid. I can't understand what exactly you are tired of. People disagreeing with you using common sense and reasoning while you insult them?

Lol, your post is BEYOND ludicrous. You're comparing eating Wendy's fast food to smoking crack or shooting up dope, that being said...I'm starting to seriously think you're on something yourself. Perhaps you've begun to take some form of steroid or supplement that is making you act out and throw rage fits over fast food =/

Closed Thread
Page 110 of 343 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast