Closed Thread
Page 149 of 343 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,470 of 10284
    BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wave_length
    Does anyone know what the most fat you can lose in a week ? Im not talking water/waste, just pure fat. Has there be any scientific poof. I know most here will say 1.5 to 2lb.
    My cutting log:
    -----------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=513460853#post513460853

Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoyAdd View Post
    wave_length
    Does anyone know what the most fat you can lose in a week ? Im not talking water/waste, just pure fat. Has there be any scientific poof. I know most here will say 1.5 to 2lb.
    It depends on how much fat you have to lose in the first place. Also, do you mean whats the maximum amount of fat you can lose per week over a long period of time? Or the maximum amount of fat you can lose in one single week? If you do something like a PSMF you can reasonably lose 7-10lbs (net of water loss and regain) in 2+ weeks.

Bodybuilders with pharmacological "support" can lose 1lb per day.
    NSCA-CSCS

My blog: http://www.worldsfittestblog.com/

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

“Master your instrument, master the music, and then forget all that bull and just play.” --Charlie Parker

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wave_length
    Not sure but you can search the boards/this thread there's a theory that your fat mass can support xxxx amount of calories per pound per day meaning the leaner you are less energy comes from fat and more from muscle but the fatter you are the more energy comes from fat. Not sure on exact numbers and I'm kinda too lazy to look it up right now.

The general rule is close to 1-2lbs or 1% of Total BW whichever is greater, and it comes out pretty close.
    You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000) Teflon_Don is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iDrive View Post
    Not sure but you can search the boards/this thread there's a theory that your fat mass can support xxxx amount of calories per pound per day meaning the leaner you are less energy comes from fat and more from muscle but the fatter you are the more energy comes from fat. Not sure on exact numbers and I'm kinda too lazy to look it up right now.

The general rule is close to 1-2lbs or 1% of Total BW whichever is greater, and it comes out pretty close.
    There is also the mental component of how much of a caloric deficit you can tolerate. There are alot of factors at play. If you are on the biggest loser while under the constant watch of trainers and doctors, and you have nothing else to do besides train--its not too difficult to lose alot fast. If you have a stressful job that involves thinking fast and dealing with people, it may be alot more difficult to tolerate the fatigue, hunger pangs, and irritability that come from creating a large deficit.
    NSCA-CSCS

My blog: http://www.worldsfittestblog.com/

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

“Master your instrument, master the music, and then forget all that bull and just play.” --Charlie Parker

iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Teflon_Don View Post
    There is also the mental component of how much of a caloric deficit you can tolerate. There are alot of factors at play. If you are on the biggest loser while under the constant watch of trainers and doctors, and you have nothing else to do besides train--its not too difficult to lose alot fast. If you have a stressful job that involves thinking fast and dealing with people, it may be alot more difficult to tolerate the fatigue, hunger pangs, and irritability that come from creating a large deficit.
    This is true, fat loss is mostly mental IMO anyway.

Physically speaking the people on the biggest loser have 100-200+ lbs to lose easy and if we say (for example) that fat mass can support 10cals/lb means you can sustain a 2000cal deficit without sacrificing muscle which is where they get the 4-8lbs per week on that show... not to mention they don't take into consideration quality of weight lost on the show and go way beyond what's reasonable for a normal person.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10) parnix is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

I am pretty sure I've already posted in here, but I feel compelled to update. I have been doing the three things listed in the first post of this thread, I started on labor day (sept 7 2009) at 227~230, today I weighed in at 208. I am basically calorie counting (everything!) w/ 1000 cal deficit & eating clean (mostly), getting the protein, lifting hard 3x a week, moderate cycling. That's really all it takes. My clothes are getting looser and looser each day, I am down a notch on the belt, etc. Thanks Wavelength and everyone else who contributed great stuff to this thread.

edit: date, thx
    Last edited by parnix; 10-26-2009 at 07:57 PM.

scient13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scient13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scient13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scient13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scient13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scient13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scient13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scient13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scient13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scient13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up lose your fat

i hope this may help us to reduce extra fat......

kelsamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelsamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelsamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelsamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelsamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelsamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelsamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kelsamp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is it really natural to be more hungry and tend to eat more on work out days?

PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PositiveK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread
    lots and lots of fruits and vegetable
    2 protein shakes
    steak or chicken breast
    3 glasses of milk
    1 bowl of special K cereal
    yogurt
    lots of water

that's what my daily meals will consist of.

I just need one or two more protein foods to eat, can anybody help me? I don't like any kind of fish or cheese. I also don't like beans, eggs taste like **** also.

phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jerky, greek yogurt, cottage cheese are three foods I enjoy and use a lot. Actually, I used 2 of the three today already
    Sheiko? My journey to 1,500+ @ 165

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167881761

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

desertstorms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Noob

Alright so I'm new at all this stuff, if I'm 6'1 220 with a relatively high BF% how high I'm not sure but high, what is a caloric deficit for me, I did a lot of working out over the summer and kept my calories at about 2500 with about a 40 40 20 split on carbs protien and fat, but I kinda fell out and am back at square one, and was wondering if that 2500 40 40 20 is the best idea or should I drop the calories to like 1600-1800 with the same 40 40 20 split?

phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kelsamp View Post
    I think that differs from person to person. Some people get increased appetite after cardio/weights while others find their appetite is non existant. If you're finding your appetite is increasing I'd just be careful and make sure you're monitoring what and how much you're eating. Couple this with how much you're trying to gain/lose (assuming lose) week by week and you can adjust your calories. Who knows, maybe you're losing too fast and can eat a tiny bit more

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

Originally Posted by desertstorms View Post
    Alright so I'm new at all this stuff, if I'm 6'1 220 with a relatively high BF% how high I'm not sure but high, what is a caloric deficit for me, I did a lot of working out over the summer and kept my calories at about 2500 with about a 40 40 20 split on carbs protien and fat, but I kinda fell out and am back at square one, and was wondering if that 2500 40 40 20 is the best idea or should I drop the calories to like 1600-1800 with the same 40 40 20 split?
    Do you have an idea how fast you lost on 2,500 calories? Easiest way would be to try what worked for a week or two and adjust after that. Macro %'s are also highly irrelevent assuming you get adequate protein/EFA's. I wouldn't start out at 1,600 or 1,800 - since looking at your height/weight that's more likely than not a huge deficit assuming you lift weights. Who knows, maybe you find your best results at said number, but it's easier to start off higher and reduce than vice versa I find.

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

desertstorms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by phal View Post
    Do you have an idea how fast you lost on 2,500 calories? Easiest way would be to try what worked for a week or two and adjust after that. Macro %'s are also highly irrelevent assuming you get adequate protein/EFA's. I wouldn't start out at 1,600 or 1,800 - since looking at your height/weight that's more likely than not a huge deficit assuming you lift weights. Who knows, maybe you find your best results at said number, but it's easier to start off higher and reduce than vice versa I find.
    I was loosing about a pound a week, with the occasional loss of a couple which I assume was water weight because it would be a pound for like 4-5 weeks then all the sudden drop 5 and then go back to about a pound a week. As for protiens and EFA's I was getting about 200grams of protein a day and around 30-40 grams of lean fats mainly from chicken and fish oil supplements, But I'll try to keep the caloric intake around 2000 with 3 days lifting and 5-6 of cardio and see how that works and keep the diet low fat high protein medium carbs. Thanks for the advice

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my waist was 35.5 this morning, i am going to break my own record for waistline soon! i am excited lol
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spak View Post
    my waist was 35.5 this morning, i am going to break my own record for waistline soon! i am excited lol
    good job man! in your pic it looks like you have a 28 inch waist .. haha
    The names leanord washington.... where im from ? none of your gawd dam* business...

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't."

BTK! " Bleed Time Krew "

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sabouneh View Post
    good job man! in your pic it looks like you have a 28 inch waist .. haha
    yea i think that i have a very dense body composition, cuz everyone thinks i look like i am 170 and i am around 187 right now lol
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea i think that i have a very dense body composition, cuz everyone thinks i look like i am 170 and i am around 187 right now lol
    yea you must... because you look smaller than me.. i know your 4 inches taller though haha.. .but you dont look like you have much fat either
    The names leanord washington.... where im from ? none of your gawd dam* business...

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't."

BTK! " Bleed Time Krew "

BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Q
    #At the start of my cut my belly felt hard but now its soft and almost like there water in my fat ceils ??? Im guessing this is a good thing, not sure about the water like belly ???
    My cutting log:

Q
    #At the start of my cut my belly felt hard but now its soft and almost like there water in my fat ceils ??? Im guessing this is a good thing, not sure about the water like belly ???

Start here:Of Whooshes and Squishy Fat

Originally Posted by Lyle McDonald
    What?s going on? Back during my college days, one of my professors threw out the idea that after fat cells had been emptied of stored triglyceride, they would temporarily refill with water (glycerol attracts water, which might be part of the mechanism). So there would be no immediate change in size, body weight or appearance. Then, after some time frame, the water would get dropped, the fat cells would shrink. A weird way of looking at it might be that the fat loss suddenly becomes ?apparent?. That is, the fat was emptied and burned off days or weeks ago but until the water is dropped, nothing appears to have happened.

For nearly 20 years I looked for research to support this, I was never sure if it was based on something from the 50?s or he just pulled it out of thin air as an explanation. Recently, one paper did suggest that visceral fat can fill up with water after massive weight loss but that?s about it.
    You don't start there.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wave_length
    Depends. Generally, the higher your bodyfat, the higher the potential. As long as you follow all essential rules and can keep up strength in the gym, you can experiment with higher caloric deficits.

Originally Posted by parnix View Post
    I am pretty sure I've already posted in here, but I feel compelled to update. I have been doing the three things listed in the first post of this thread, I started on labor day (sept 7 2009) at 227~230, today I weighed in at 208. I am basically calorie counting (everything!) w/ 1000 cal deficit & eating clean (mostly), getting the protein, lifting hard 3x a week, moderate cycling. That's really all it takes. My clothes are getting looser and looser each day, I am down a notch on the belt, etc. Thanks Wavelength and everyone else who contributed great stuff to this thread.
    Congrats man!

Originally Posted by scient13 View Post
    i hope this may help us to reduce extra fat......
    It certainly will!

Originally Posted by kelsamp View Post
    Logically yes, but you will also be fine if you just eat the same every day.

Originally Posted by PositiveK View Post
    1 peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread
    lots and lots of fruits and vegetable
    2 protein shakes
    steak or chicken breast
    3 glasses of milk
    1 bowl of special K cereal
    yogurt
    lots of water

that's what my daily meals will consist of.

I just need one or two more protein foods to eat, can anybody help me? I don't like any kind of fish or cheese. I also don't like beans, eggs taste like **** also.
    As mentioned in the guide (Section 1.1), just check if the diet follows all essential rules. If yes, it's perfectly fine.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post401681611

Originally Posted by desertstorms View Post
    Check Section 1.2 of the guide.

Great news man!

Q
    Consistency of flab doesn't matter, absence does.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Originally Posted by iDrive View Post
    Thanks for the read, looking like Im starting to burn some fat of the gut. I too have marbles in parts around my gut. Q Im the type of person that hangs onto alot of water, when the time comes how can I lose my weight weight ? dry out ???
    My cutting log:

Registered User MaximumIn10sity's Avatar
    MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaximumIn10sity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Five-year-old Romanian weightlifter becomes Internet star

Not sure if you already saw this or not, but thought I'd post it. I wish I could get abs like this or even do half the exercises he can, lol.

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Video-Five-year-old-Romanian-weightlifter-becom?urn=top,198525
    Don't let go
    I've wanted this far too long
    Mistakes become regrets
    I've learned to love abuse
    Please show me what I'm looking for
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IqCfxgKZd8

eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it normal for someone to eat only 1650-1800 cals on a cut?
    5'6 171 weights 3x a week other then that pretty much sititng down all day

Originally Posted by eric91 View Post
    Is it normal for someone to eat only 1650-1800 cals on a cut?
    5'6 171 weights 3x a week other then that pretty much sititng down all day
    Sure. As long as you're weight is decreasing at an acceptable rate and you're strength in the gym doesn't suffer you're fine. "normal" is relative
    You don't start there.

eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    True. I would re-word it as, Is it common for some to have to cut down to that range to see results? But thank you for the answer.
    Last edited by eric91; 10-27-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Kayola is just really nice. (+1000) Kayola is just really nice. (+1000) Kayola is just really nice. (+1000) Kayola is just really nice. (+1000) Kayola is just really nice. (+1000) Kayola is just really nice. (+1000) Kayola is just really nice. (+1000) Kayola is just really nice. (+1000) Kayola is just really nice. (+1000) Kayola is just really nice. (+1000) Kayola is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would agree with this method, I lost a 100 pounds in around 6 months, But once you Plateau it gets quite frustrating.
    I am getting back at it and Consume around 1200-1700 Kcals a day. Workout 4-5 times a week with weights, Light cardio maybe an hour a day. Pushups, Situps, Dips.
    Diet consists of;

Breakfast / No more than 2 egg yolks but all the whites as I can stomach. cooked in very little oil or pam spray.
    Natty Peanut butter 2-3 Tbsp covered with a little honey.

Shake X2 daily - 1/2 whey 1/2 muscle milk mixed with cold water.

Tuna well drained anywhere from 6-12oz little mayo or miracle whip,

Turkey or chicken breast sliced

Avocado half

Beans, Dark leaffy greens, Vegetables,
    Balsamic vinegar dressing only

Lots of mustard instead of mayonaise on lots of my food.

Ive been pretty faithful to this diet, have splurged a time or so, but the most part is I am eating low carb, high protein, and as low fat as possible.

weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weslee. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is it good to lift weights at night after dinner, and has rested for 3 hours. the workout is light thou

Soon to be mean n lean! Dominikm's Avatar
    Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I won't matter when you work out and what you described is perfect as you are eating a solid meal a few hours before lifting.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120534891 - May 1st Challenge. (Prize!) Thread

27/11 - 92.9kg
    04/12 - 92.4kg
    Dec - Month off for the festive season
    04/01 - 101.7kg
    11/01 - 96.95kg
    18/01 - 93.10kg
    25/01 - 92.95kg
    01/02 - 90.70kg
    08/02 - 90.20kg
    15/02 - 87.5kg
    01/03 - 87kg

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by weslee. View Post
    is it good to lift weights at night after dinner, and has rested for 3 hours. the workout is light thou
    As mentioned it doesn't matter when you work out. Just make sure you're hitting your muscles hard enough to preserve them.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Closed Thread
Page 149 of 343 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast