williamcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Swimming-Cardio or Strength exercise?

Hi,

Sorry for this dumb question, I would like to know:

Do you consider swimming in a pool, as cardio or strength exercise/training? Or both of them?

Thanks

3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3SchnitzelsAday will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cardio

cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100) cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100) cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100) cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100) cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100) cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100) cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100) cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100) cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100) cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100) cezarfitness is not very well liked. (-100)
    I would say more cardio allthough some swimmer look huge!

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like cycling or rowing it is a resistance exercise and cardio.
    You will develop some muscles just like runners tend to develop calfes.

You won't build them like someone lifting weight progressively... but that's kinda obvious.
    Swimming seems to have great cardiovascular benefits as well as being easy on the joints... I think we could all stand to do it more often.
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, I find it's great for recovery. My shoulders and lower back invariably feel better afterwards. You can build a *little* muscle just by swimming, but any gains will stop soon.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."