meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meltedMnM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

3day split affecting arm workout any tips?

well i started doing a 3 day split beacause i had been on a 5day split and i really need more rest than that, but in the 3 day split since you have to do a major muscle before small muscles my arms have been getting affected by this because when im goin to do the triceps or biceps am really too tired to do a workout that would kill my Biceps/tricpes/forarm depending on the day.
    i was doing this

Monday: chest, tris, calves
    Wednesday: back, bis, sholders <----i had to do shoulders 1st cuz when i did the military press after a did biceps its was pretty hard keeping my arms up.
    Friday: thighs

so i decided to add a day for arms alone which would look like this:

Monday: Biceps, Triceps, Forarm
    Wednesday:Chest, Calves
    friday: Back, Shoulders, forarm
    Saturday: Quads, hamstring, calves

is this right? or can i just do biceps and triceps before the other muscles and keep the 3 day split?

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go back to a 5 day split.
    1. Chest/Biceps
    2. legs
    3. off
    4. back
    5. delts and tri's
    6. off