whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pre-Workout Product reviews

Neg side effects include: Headache, nausea, gastro-intestinal problems, mood swings, lethargy.

VPX NO Shotgun
    ----------------
    Price- 50$

Availability- 8/10
    Tolerance build up- 8/10
    Pump- 7/10
    Jitters-3/10
    Neg Side Effects- 5/10
    Micro-Nutrients- 10/10
    Quality- 10/10
    Taste- 9/10
    Crash- 8/10

This product to this day is probably my favorite. As well as various forms of creatine and NO stimulant, this product also has 20g of protein. I have used 1.5 jugs of this compound and have experience very little tolerance

NO Explode
    ---------------------
    Price- 55$

Availability- 10/10
    Tolerance build up- 5/10
    Pump- 7/10
    Jitters-6/10
    Neg Side Effects- 9/10
    Micro-Nutrients- 6/10
    Quality- 6/10
    Taste- 8/10
    Crash- 8/10
    I used a full large tub of this product. It was my first pre-workout supplement. For the first couple weeks, i experienced awesome pumps, but quickly experienced tolerance. I had to cycle off of it every week for a couple days to get the effect. I like to mix this in with a cycle of NO-Shotgun every now and then. There is very little crash, and very little negative side effects. This product is simply overpriced L-arginine, creatine and caffeine. You could get the same results by drinking a Rockstar, but when added to a cycle of another Pre-Workout formula, it is actually useful.

NaNO Vapor
    ----------------------------
    Price- 40$

Availability- 8/10
    Tolerance build up- 4/10
    Pump- *9/10
    Jitters-1/10
    Neg Side Effects- 1/10
    Micro-Nutrients- 5/10
    Quality- 8/10
    Taste- 6/10
    Crash- 1/10

This product was easily the worst supplement I have ever taken. After the first dose, I had an insane pump and insane energy at the gym for the first 45mins. I was twitching in between sets. After that 45mins, I had to go home. I was sick and tired. I tried it three more times, and the same thing happened every time. I both had my brother and roommates try it too. The same exact thing happened to them too. We would go home because we were experiencing nausea and would pass out because of tiredness. Horrible product, and should be taken off the shelves.

Super Pump250
    ---------------------------
    Price- 18$ (only 20ish servings)

Availability- 7/10
    Tolerance build up- 2/10
    Pump- 10/10
    Jitters-9/10
    Neg Side Effects- 9/10
    Micro-Nutrients- 6/10
    Quality- 9/10
    Taste- 9/10
    Crash- 9/10
    This was a great product with crazy pumps and concentration, but I became tolerant of it after just five days. I had literally no effect from this product afterward. I had to mix one scoop SP250 with one scoop NO-Xplode. It may have just been a rare case for me. I would highly recommend trying the little tub if this, because the pumps were amazing, while they were there.

I will add more products later. Currently testing White Flood

whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    By the way, I need rep points. I have been on here along time, and sent lots of "pm"s to people, but not very many posts. I will rep back too. THanks

Registered User ChiseledLikeIce's Avatar
    ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice review!

victorcantoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Well Put Together
    Do Work!! No pain, No gain
    -勝利者

BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Solid reviews.

Originally Posted by whiteninja View Post
    By the way, I need rep points. I have been on here along time, and sent lots of "pm"s to people, but not very many posts. I will rep back too. THanks
    Posts Per Day: 0.02
    You can't expect any rep power at all if you only have 20 posts after 3 years.
    BB.com OG
    2k+
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173319421

Ya, I do alot more reading then prescribing. I dont feel comfortable giving advise when everybodies physiology is differnt. Thanks for the advise though

RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by whiteninja View Post
    Sorry man Id rep you if I could. And just FYI Rep points dont mean anything on BB.com. I used to try to get rep pts for giving out good INFO, try to help people with their diet, etc... But all that went down hill, just because I questioned 3 people that negged me just to make a spread in the REP BETTING FORUMS....so just watch out...not everyone who has reps is because they know their ****...

But thanks for the post.

Rich

lumbergarge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nano vapor not so bad

Seems to me that this product only works for half the people that take it. Working for me tho, didn't have the jitters, worked out for a good 2 and a half hours which doesn't make much sense but there was quite a bit of cardio thrown in there. Decent pump, however I've been working out for two years and this is only the second preworkout product I have taken. The other was leukic which was more of a sugar rush than anything else.

Ya, like i said, every body reacts to a stimuli differently. Iv been working out for close to a decade and have tried various porducts, but for some reason the NaNo Vapor makes me sick, its odd. I have a buddy though that like to mix a scoop of vapor with white flood....

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow nice review. I've tried BSN and it's so hard to get down I have NaNo x9 which is the pill pre-pump and I find it's ok. I'm probly pick up some VPX nd I wait for the White Flood review. Reps.

cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RichL1982 View Post
    Sorry man Id rep you if I could. And just FYI Rep points dont mean anything on BB.com. I used to try to get rep pts for giving out good INFO, try to help people with their diet, etc... But all that went down hill, just because I questioned 3 people that negged me just to make a spread in the REP BETTING FORUMS....so just watch out...not everyone who has reps is because they know their ****...

But thanks for the post.

Rich
    x2. immature ppl hate being proven wrong and it makes their deca-dicks hard to neg people like us
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." -Arnold Schwartzenegger