Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beto_man8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

To all my valued employees: (MUST READ)

saw this in another forum, though I'd share it with the misc, changed my perspective to a LOT of things...

To All My Valued Employees,
    There have been some rumblings around the office about the future of this company, and more specifically, your job. As you know, the economy has changed for the worse and presents many challenges. However, the good news is this: The economy doesn't pose a threat to your job. What does threaten your job however, is the changing political landscape in this country. However, let me tell you some little tidbits of fact which might help you decide what is in your best interests.
    First, while it is easy to spew rhetoric that casts employers against employees, you have to understand that for every business owner there is a ?Back Story?. This back story is often neglected and overshadowed by what you see and hear. Sure, you see me park my Mercedes outside. You've seen my home at last years Christmas party. I'm sure all these flashy icons of luxury conjure up some idealized thoughts about my life.
    However, what you don't see is the BACK STORY:
    I started this company 28 years ago. At that time, I lived in a 300 square foot studio apartment=2 or 3 years. My entire living apartment was converted into an office so I could put forth 100% effort into building a company, which by the way, would eventually employ you.
    My diet consisted of Ramen Pride noodles because every dollar I spent went back into this company. I drove a rusty Toyota Corolla with a defective transmission. I didn't have time to date. Often times, I stayed home on weekends, while my friends went out drinking and partying. In fact, I was married to my business -- hard work, discipline, and sacrifice.
    Meanwhile, my friends got jobs. They worked 40 hours a week and made a modest $50K a year and spent every dime they earned. They drove flashy cars and lived in expensive homes and wore fancy designer clothes. Instead of hitting the Nordstrom's for the latest hot fashion item, I was trolling through the discount store extracting any clothing item that didn't look like it was birthed in the W's. My friends refinanced their mortgages and lived a life of luxury. I, however, did not. I put my time, my money, and my life into a business with a vision that eventually, some day, I too, will be able to afford these luxuries my friends supposedly had.
    So, while you physically arrive at the office at 9am, mentally check in at about noon, and then leave at 5pm, I don't. There is no ?off? button for me. When you leave the office, you are done and you have a weekend all to yourself. I unfortunately do not have the freedom. I eat, and breathe this company every minute of the day. There is no rest. There is no weekend. There is no happy hour. Every day this business is attached to my hip like a 1 year old special-needs child. You, of course, only see the fruits of that garden -- the nice house, the Mercedes, the vacations ..... You never realize the Back Story and the sacrifices I've made.
    Now, the economy is falling apart and I, the guy that made all the right decisions and saved his money, have to bail-out all the people who didn't. The people that overspent their paychecks suddenly feel entitled to the same luxuries that I earned and sacrificed decades of my life for.
    Yes, business ownership has its benefits but the price I've paid is steep and not without wounds.
    Unfortunately, the cost of running this business, and employing you, is starting to eclipse the threshold of marginal benefit and let me tell you why:
    I am being taxed to death and the government thinks I don't pay enough. I have State taxes. Federal taxes. Property taxes. Sales and Use taxes. Payroll taxes. Workers Compensation taxes. Unemployment taxes. Taxes on taxes. I have to hire a tax man to manage all these taxes and then guess what? I have to pay taxes for employing him. Government mandates and regulations and all the accounting that goes with it, now occupy most of my time. On Oct 15th, I wrote a check to the US Treasury for $288,000 for quarterly taxes. You know what my "stimulus" check was? Zero. Nada. Zilch.
    The question I have is this: Who is stimulating the economy? Me, the guy who has provided 23 people good paying jobs and serves over 2,200,000 people per year with a flourishing business? Or, the single mother sitting at home pregnant with her fourth child waiting for her next welfare check? Obviously, government feels the latter is the economic stimulus of this country.
    The fact is, if I deducted (Read: Stole) 50% of your paycheck you'd quit and you wouldn't work here. I mean, why should you? That's nuts. Who wants to get rewarded only 50% of their hard work? Well, I agree which is why your job is in jeopardy.
    Here is what many of you don't understand ... to stimulate the economy you need to stimulate what runs the economy. Had suddenly government mandated to me that I didn't need to pay taxes, guess what? Instead of depositing that $288,000 into the Washington black-hole, I would have spent it, hired more employees, and generated substantial economic growth. My employees would have enjoyed the wealth of that tax cut in the form of promotions and better salaries. But you can forget it now.
    When you have a comatose man on the verge of death, you don't defibrillate and shock his thumb thinking that will bring him back to life, do you? Or, do you defibrillate his heart? Business is at the heart of America and always has been. To restart it, you must stimulate it, not kill it. Suddenly, the power brokers in Washington believe the poor of America are the essential drivers of the American economic engine. Nothing could be further from the truth and this is the type of change you can keep.
    So where am I going with all this?
    It's quite simple.
    If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, my reaction will be swift and simple. I fire you. I fire your co-workers. You can then plead with the government to pay for your mortgage, your SUV, and your child's future. Frankly, it isn't my problem any more.
    Then, I will close this company down, move to another country, and retire. You see, I'm done. I'm done with a country that penalizes the productive and gives to the unproductive. My motivation to work and to provide jobs will be destroyed, and with it, will be my citizenship.
    So, if you lose your job, it won't be at the hands of the economy; it will be at the hands of a political hurricane that swept through this country, steamrolled the constitution, and will have changed its landscape forever. If that happens, you can find me sitting on a beach, retired, and with no employees to worry about.

Signed,
    THE BOSS

Dont ask for cliffs, this is one of the things you MUST read, serious.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution HmmMaybeLater's Avatar
    HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    F U C K big government!
    GT: Hmm Maybe Later (Xbox 360)

RON PAUL 2012

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
    ~Kings Age Crew~
    JTV CREW
    ΣAE
    Jacksonville Jaguars Crew
    ♋ Raw Dog Crew ♋

Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joeyw88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good read man, so ****in' true.
    Miscer in recovery: clean date 03/30/22

“The opposite of addiction isn't sobriety, it is connection" - Johann Hari

My Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1OyYHH6uYzP8FqHGaP-eg

YT Gaming Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmL9RZ6hY9L9jFwb1jOKn1w

Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn, good read
    Not serious.

xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xoxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beto_man8 View Post
    saw this in another forum, though I'd share it with the misc, changed my perspective to a LOT of things...

Dont ask for cliffs, this is one of the things you MUST read, serious.
    lol wow, thats very intresting and gives you a completley different persepctive on things. its very true also....

Great read!

Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome read
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Motherfcuker, that guy had it rough... Ramen Pride? Dude if I was down to my last quarter I'd hold out for Maruchan (beef flavored is best).
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500)
    I just had a Rand moment.

Good letter though.

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    punch him in themouth if he wrote some **** like that to me
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lulz comical propaganda.
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Horns3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    actually brah, top ramen chicken flavor kicks maruchan beef's ass
    Not serious.

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Just read this part.

If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, my reaction will be swift and simple. I fire you. I fire your co-workers. You can then plead with the government to pay for your mortgage, your SUV, and your child's future. Frankly, it isn't my problem any more.
    Then, I will close this company down, move to another country, and retire. You see, I'm done. I'm done with a country that penalizes the productive and gives to the unproductive. My motivation to work and to provide jobs will be destroyed, and with it, will be my citizenship.
    So, if you lose your job, it won't be at the hands of the economy; it will be at the hands of a political hurricane that swept through this country, steamrolled the constitution, and will have changed its landscape forever. If that happens, you can find me sitting on a beach, retired, and with no employees to worry about.

Signed,
    THE BOSS

BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000)
    So true,
    watch the third part of the Zeitgiest documentary for more on taxing

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    damn op, reps on re.

I never thought of that.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Trbovich12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow, strong read.. do agree though, big government sucks

Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mango7 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    The definition of "truth"

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i agree with it.

This is where people's logic always seem to skip over.

They view everything in terms on $$$$$$$$$$. But never take a look at all the other aspects such as time put into job or time put into an education to get such a job.

as some one who will never be rich, i find it utter bull**** taht the people that are penalized most are the guys who were spending hours of day studying in school while most of us were playing video games or chilling with friends.

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its only getting worse for him. obamas tax plan will put him out of business. oh well obamas gonna pay our rent and bills yall wooo

Micky Rourke's 3rd Cousin BigFrog39's Avatar
    BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500) BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500) BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500) BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500) BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500) BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500) BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500) BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500) BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500) BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500) BigFrog39 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Death to Big Government and all its supporters in the Republican and Democrat parties.

FAWK OBAMA AND BUSH.

tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonymar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm not reading all that ****

but i do want to say.........

george bush

katrina

matt damon

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hahahahahaha.

Arguement is flawed. He himself could take a pay cut, thus allowing the workers to stay earning. Instead he makes the decision to cut the work force.

It is a subjective opinion on who should be held accountable, should those who gain the most from society not be the ones who put the most back into society?
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jayce_ View Post
    Hahahahahaha.

Arguement is flawed. He himself could take a pay cut, thus allowing the workers to stay earning. Instead he makes the decision to cut the work force.

It is a subjective opinion on who should be held accountable, should those who gain the most from society not be the ones who put the most back into society?
    Did you not read it?

He basically said he shouldnt have to take a paycut as he wasted so many years of his life eating ramen and living in a ****box to get where he was while everyone else was having fun.

coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100)
    colin powell

Hahahahahaha.

There is a huge difference between an argument being flawed-and you just not agreeing with an argument. All of his premises are true. He could of course take a pay cut-in fact he could reduce his wage to the bare minimum for survival thus employing even more people-but why would he do that?

This is where you do your best to articulate the argument for selflessness:
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jack90 View Post
    Did you not read it?

He basically said he shouldnt have to take a paycut as he wasted so many years of his life eating ramen and living in a ****box to get where he was while everyone else was having fun.
    Boo hoo for him?

HE isn't living that life now, he should be thankful for that. He shouldn't take his luck for granted (and a lot of opening and starting any business is luck).
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hahahahahaha.

Because he worked damn hard and sacrificed for that company. His average worker just sees it as a job.

And to answer your question, no. Those at the top have the responsibility to make money and be efficient.

The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000) The Coon is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuuuuu I read the whole ****, to be honest that guy seems cool... I wouldn't mind having a boss like that....dude kept it real.

500 Internal Server Error dickhordishay's Avatar
    dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dickhordishay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well WTF does he want his employees to do about it?

Boo hoo for him?

HE isn't living that life now, he should be thankful for that. He shouldn't take his luck for granted (and a lot of opening and starting any business is luck).
    You read too much Malcom Gladwell. The most common denominator found among those who successful start and sustain small-large businesses is perseverance and hard work-not luck.

The reverse of your argument however is that those who find themselves jobless should just curse luck-after all.....
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew