Closed Thread
Page 326 of 326 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326
Results 9,751 to 9,757 of 9757
    Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by loic901 View Post
    hemavol/compete = another over rated hype of bb.com lolll?
    ive bought 1 tub due to hype, have to say it dose give that 'huge ass' pump no joke. one time i took 1 and a half scoops along side jack3d mirco, pump was too much to handle couldnt even contract the muscle i was working lol.

i think its not worth it. just buy reg citralline malate with agmatine, gives the same effect minus the glycerol, which ends up actually damaging the muscle that your working once you get a pump because all the liquid is forced against it, and its the kind of damage that will not cause hypertrophy so i dont think its worth it.
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mxxz View Post
    ive bought 1 tub due to hype, have to say it dose give that 'huge ass' pump no joke. one time i took 1 and a half scoops along side jack3d mirco, pump was too much to handle couldnt even contract the muscle i was working lol.

i think its not worth it. just buy reg citralline malate with agmatine, gives the same effect minus the glycerol, which ends up actually damaging the muscle that your working once you get a pump because all the liquid is forced against it, and its the kind of damage that will not cause hypertrophy so i dont think its worth it.
    lol what
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Jamhour1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamhour1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamhour1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamhour1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by InnocentThought View Post
    Jesus christ, how much was all of that?
    Yes?

Jamhour1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamhour1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamhour1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamhour1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JAllumbaugh View Post
    the nutty bars work better.
    Lol

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    lol what
    looks like someone has there Ph.B(ro)

BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't post pics, or I'll be banned.. but it includes some Testosteroil and Trenbologney supervised under the care of my primary physician.

Edit: Being a rep for IronMagLabs and Blackstone Labs, I pride myself in having first hand experience+knowledge, so I have stocked up on every single one of their products. Will post up a pic when I return from this Easter dinner.
    Last edited by BruteMutant; 03-31-2013 at 08:49 AM.

BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mxxz View Post

Wow.. umm idk what to say to this... how do yuo have 11k rep and you post dumb **** like this?

Imho, hypothetically speaking, I believe it could help promote more muscle growth if it works as you say, with a pump. It should help to stretch the muscle fascia surrounding the muscle fibers in a similar fashion as to how synthol works by stretching the muscle fascia by pumping the muscle full of oil. As the fascia stretches, it gives a way to more room for muscle tissue growth to begin. With the proper 'supplements' you can take advantage of this and dramatically increase the amount of muscle mass you have in a matter of months.

But keep in mind, that's all hypothetical, and is more of how synthol works with anabolics. I am unaware if glycerol has the potential to be of similar benefit.