razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) razsu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do glycogen stores help you build muscle the next day?

i've been doing really good with my cut and went past 2 weeks with no cheat days or falling off at all, but sadly i had a horrible day yesterday and i got so upset i went straight for the chinese food!

I'm back on my cut today, but honestly I feel very satisfied from yesterday, like body and everything just got a nice reset. I did lift today, so does any of the extra calories i had yesterday help build muscle today? or does it all get stored as fat? I did notice I had a much better workout today than the past 2 weeks.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've been restricting calories, and then you didn't for a day. Obviously your body is going to feel much better after a re-feed.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've actually found refeeds quite helpful on my cuts.