elaaanp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Need help training!

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum &I in desperate need of help! I'm really motivated to start going to the gym regularly but need a good training plan to maybe loose some weight and tone up. Im 5'4 and weigh 130 lbs. I'm willing to workout 5-6 days a week. I'd like to start getting super fit but just need a mentor to help me with my fitness journey!

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can definitely find workout plans on the forums. In order to lose weight it's more about nutrition then it is about what program you're on. But at your height honestly 130 pounds is a very healthy weight.
    There are also plenty of online coaches who are able two give a little bit of support and motivation. You can private message me for more info.
    Well the forums are great for information they can't give you day-to-day motivation
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.amazon.com/Strong-Curves...=strong+curves

Or if you would like a free program, how about:

Fierce 5 (a well-rounded beginners' program)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162916931

Starting Strength (a more basic setup with less isolation work for arms, etc.)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong Curves is available online for free, but it's just the template. The book is much more highly recommended as the guy who wrote it knows his stuff, and the extra info can help you make the most out of the program.

Start here though it'll cover all the basics on fat loss vs muscle gain, solid programs, nutrition, etc:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=168176343
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs