Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

16 Year old... i need a 5 day workout plan

I have been working out from the beginning of this year, even though i have gotten decent results from the start i have heard different things about the work out i did, and so i want a good work out.

I have been working out 5 days for a about 6 months....

The following is what i have been doing:

Monday , Wednesday , Friday:
    4 sets of Bench press (about 30-35 reps)
    like currently i do 110 * 10 , 115 * 10 , 125 * 8 , 135 * 4

then i would do 3 sets of butterflys , 3 sets of sitting chest press , then 3 sets of shoulders , about 6 sets of triceps in total working a machine and a free weight.

Tuesday, Thursday:
    worked out my bicepts doing like 4 sets of free weights and like 4 sets of a machine, and also my back doing 3 sets of rows and another exercise ( not sure name , where you sit and pull bar down to chest ) and i also did legs and situps that day....

Is this workout logical , and would it benefit me... People have been telling me that like benching 3x a week is to often.. and other things...

So im looking for a 5 day workout... working abs,chest,tricepts,bicepts,back,shoulders, and legs primarily...

Im not quite sure how to go about making a work out... or if the one i am currently using is sufficient....

I have gained strenght without a doubt... but i would like to know if this work out is good or... ANY SUGGESTIONS....?
    20 male
    Penn State University 08'
    Electrical Engineering

Endrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your actually sticking to your workout plan and not skipping any workouts, and if your eating right.......then cool.......now all you have to do is figure out what best suits you.

First off, do you work out at a gym? If so, then that's perfect you should start going so often that the front desk memorizes your face and let's you feel at home.

Here's what I do:
    (I use day 1 day 2 and etc instead of mon-fri)
    day1-Legs
    2-chest
    3-back
    4-shoulders
    5-arms
    6-off
    back to day 1, by the way if you feel like your overtraining, then take an extra day off: overtraining as in you feel like you don't wanna go back to the gym the next day.

Here's a mix, why don't you do what most people do, mix up body parts, like do chest and triceps one day and then the next do back and biceps, or do what I think I read Arnold did, mix Chest and Back together and then whatever else. Just think logically what works for you and what is a good variation.

Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mish4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so it doesnt matter if my workout is pretty individualistic, and not necessarily like every one elses... because this work out i mentioned is comfortable for me... like i got used to the routine and have been using it for a while. So since i see results from working out and i know im not over working myself... i can keep this work out... ?
    20 male
    Electrical Engineering

Unhappy

someone reply :P ........... i need to know
    20 male
    Electrical Engineering