Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Life is short. LIFT heavy things. Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all of the following items!
    Use the corresponding coupon code below. Limit one coupon code per order. Must have 2 of the same item in basket to use code. Enter coupon code at checkout.

AMS - Hypertrop-X Coupon Code - 1532DN2ak9

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after next level of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they've never been before. The result? An anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

AMS - Hyper Pump 12 Pack Coupon Code - 5642LX5ac9

Pre-workout, anti-fatigue muscle volumizer

Hyper Pump is a quick-shot slam of supra-efficacious servings of several key ingredients designed to give your muscles more volume than they?ve ever felt before.

Hyper Pump has the bio-chemical horsepower to pull extra-cellular fluid into the vascular space at an alarming rate, and jam it into your muscles - you will literally feel the blood rushing into each muscle cell rep after rep.

The anti-fatigue component of Hyper Pump will let you keep going long after you would normally have had to hit the shower. Be the last man standing, with your hyper-engorged muscle tissues swollen, throbbing and scribbled with vascularity.

AMS - Decavol Coupon Code - 5245XP7oa9

Decavol, The latest prohormone offering, rounds out the pro anabolic line, offering the only legal ?Deca? precursor on the market. DECAVOL converts at a high rate to its target hormone, Nandrolone (?Deca?) and is better than testosterone for building mass and strength with fewer side effects.

Click Here To Visit The Advanced Muscle Science Store

Sale Ends January 31st! Free Shipping On Orders Over $200 (Domestic Only)

Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow

AdvancedMuscleScience.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ams/ams.htm

what do my abs look like? ny_chow's Avatar
    ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cool offer
    will have to check this out

do any of these products have stimulants?
    I rep back (2k+, put in comment)

what do my abs look like? ny_chow's Avatar
    ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    more specifically hyper-trop x?
    I rep back (2k+, put in comment)

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes they either have stims or are prohormones
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50) Right_Hook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ny_chow View Post
    more specifically hyper-trop x?
    Hypertrop-X does have 4mg's of Yohimbine HCL in it. But that is the only stim in it.

Here is the label:

Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow

NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump for hypertrop-x!!!

this is a good preworkout to switch up with off of other stims.. I use hypertrop-x 2-3 times a week and use superpump the other 2-3 days. This way I do not get acclimated to either..because they have different stim compounds.
    "When you get a BS you think you know everything
    When you get your MS you realize you know nothing
    When you get your PhD you still realize you know nothing but it is ok because now you know no one else does either"

animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hyper Pump

I cannot say enough about Hyper Pump actually. The energy I get from it is pretty ridiculous, and I don't ever have a crash like the drinks...don't get me wrong, I love me some NOS, but it feels better, not like a big caffeine high...Hypertrop-X is solid too, I use it mainly in between my other PW products.

Exclamation Savings from AMS

To reiterate how good this deal is...

2 Hypertrop-X's at BB'ing.com store = 49.98
    2 Hypertrop-X's at AMS Store = 44.95

2 Hyper Pump's at BB'ing.com store = 53.98
    2 Hyper Pump's at AMS Store = 24.95

2 Decavol's at BB'ing.com store = 93.98
    2 Decavol's at AMS Store = 59.95

Obviously some huge savings on these.
    Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do like hyperpump... Really enjoyed the sample.

Shipping is crazy expensive lol
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    is this offer on BB.com?
    Chew Crew
    MFC

Arrow

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    I do like hyperpump... Really enjoyed the sample.

Shipping is crazy expensive lol
    Yeah thats the only negative since it weighs more (then HyperTrop-X for ex.).
    I can tell you I looked around and its not cheaper anywhere else I could find (I checked the popular online stores).

Originally Posted by 10TonBrick View Post
    is this offer on BB.com?
    Its only at the AMS store.
    Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow

By request I am going to work on extending this sale and possibly adding to it. I'll update with more info however.
    Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Right_Hook View Post
    By request I am going to work on extending this sale and possibly adding to it. I'll update with more info however.
    Word. If you can sweeten the deal... I'm down lol
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10) animal.inside is on a distinguished road. (+10)

that hyperpump deal is freaking ridiculous, hell, I want to know how you are sweetening the deal too!

Cool

Originally Posted by animal.inside View Post
    that hyperpump deal is freaking ridiculous, hell, I want to know how you are sweetening the deal too!
    I should know more come February.
    Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow

Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow

Good news! Sale extended to end of February!

Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow

Payday
    Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow

ttt
    Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow

Buy 2 get 1 free sale? Pffffft.
    Advanced Muscle Science
    Learn.Apply.Grow