Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Who Wants To Give Magnum A Shot?! (Logging Opportunity/Contest)

Here is your chance to log Serum!

Serum information can be found here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/serum.html

Okay, so here it is guys. Two lucky winners will get the chance to log Serum! In order to apply for this chance, I would like if you filled out the application below and post it in this thread! (U.S. Only!... sorry )

Now for the fun part. Each winner will receive one tub of Serum, equaling 20 full workouts on the product. This should be plenty for a month of logging (as most people workout 5 or less days a week). The winners will be asked to keep a detailed log updating at least 4 times a week and to keep the link to the log in their signature.

To make this logging opportunity a little more interesting, I would like to go out on a limb and put some of my personal product on the line. Each of the two loggers on the last day of their log (or anytime during it) can videotape themselves first stepping on a scale (to show their weight) and then show themselves squatting their weight (rounded up to the nearest 5 pound increment) till failure. I will do this same thing and if I get more reps then you with my bodyweight, you win nothing. However, if you get more reps than me, you will win a mystery supplement.

Your application should be in the following format:

-Current Weight:
    -Cutting or Bulking?:
    -Current Supplements:
    -Current Nutrition (don't need whole diet, just estimated macros are fine):
    -How many days a week do you lift weights?:
    -What is your biggest bodybuilding achievement thus far?:
    -What is one bodybuilding goal that you hope to achieve in the near future:
    -What is your favorite supplement company (no reason to suck-up, Magnum hasn't been around here for a while so I'm not expecting to many "Magnum" answers):
    -Do you like the idea of the contest incorporated with the log?:
    -Do you think you can beat me in the contest? :

*The two winners will be picked on February 12th unless stated otherwise later in this thread
    **If I feel your log is not detailed enough or updated enough (at least 4 days a week) at any point during the log, I reserve the right to automatically withdraw you from the contest
    ***The mystery product may or may not be a Magnum brand product. All I can say is it will be a personal product, one that was meant for me, not for giveaway
    Last edited by FootballJoey16; 01-21-2009 at 03:32 PM.

workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first
    Current Stack:

NOW Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    ON's 100% Whey
    Scivation Xtend
    FOOD!

Stats (1 R.M)
    Deadlift: 260 April 10th Goal: 275
    Squat: 305 April 10th Goal: 325
    Bench: 210 April 10th Goal: 225

Current: Cuttin from 190 25% BF
    March 4: 182 19% BF
    Goal: 170 in low teens BF%

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by workhard93 View Post
    first
    that you are!

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like the twist!
    Looking forward to the videos.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workhard93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK....

Height: 5'8.5"
    -Current Weight: 185
    -Cutting or Bulking?: Beginning Cut
    -Current Supplements: ON Whey, Fish Oil, CL Orange Triad, Universal Storm
    -Current Nutrition (don't need whole diet, just estimated macros are fine): 2.75kcals, 200g protein, 50g fat, 75g carb, carb up once a week if needed for energy.
    -How many days a week do you spend lifting?: 5
    -What is your biggest bodybuilding achievement thus far?: From a stick (130) to kinda bulky (190) in a year, needing to cut bf% now
    -What is one bodybuilding goal do you hope to achieve in the near future: 10% BF and 245 bench max
    -What is your favorite supplement company (no reason to suck-up, Magnum hasn't been around here for a while so I'm not expecting to many "Magnum" answers): Honestly, Universal
    -Do you like the idea of the contest incorporated with the log?: Very =]
    -Do you think you can beat me in the contest? : Most likely not, but you can never hope for the worst. Only have to wish for the best =]

Anything else just PM me =P
    Current Stack:

NOW Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    ON's 100% Whey
    Scivation Xtend
    FOOD!

Stats (1 R.M)

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    I like the twist!
    Looking forward to the videos.
    Thanks for the input man!

OK....

Height: 5'8.5"
    -Current Weight: 185
    -Cutting or Bulking?: Beginning Cut
    -Current Supplements: ON Whey, Fish Oil, CL Orange Triad, Universal Storm
    -Current Nutrition (don't need whole diet, just estimated macros are fine): 2.75kcals, 200g protein, 50g fat, 75g carb, carb up once a week if needed for energy.
    -How many days a week do you spend lifting?: 5
    -What is your biggest bodybuilding achievement thus far?: From a stick (130) to kinda bulky (190) in a year, needing to cut bf% now
    -What is one bodybuilding goal do you hope to achieve in the near future: 10% BF and 245 bench max
    -What is your favorite supplement company (no reason to suck-up, Magnum hasn't been around here for a while so I'm not expecting to many "Magnum" answers): Honestly, Universal
    -Do you like the idea of the contest incorporated with the log?: Very =]
    -Do you think you can beat me in the contest? : Most likely not, but you can never hope for the worst. Only have to wish for the best =]

Anything else just PM me =P
    I am very sorry but this product is intended for people 18 years of age or older so I can not even consider your application.

If you need any tips on nutrition / training though, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out.

Originally Posted by FootballJoey16 View Post
    Thanks for the input man!

I am very sorry but this product is intended for people 18 years of age or older so I can not even consider your application.

If you need any tips on nutrition / training though, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out.
    owned =P
    Current Stack:

NOW Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    ON's 100% Whey
    Scivation Xtend
    FOOD!

Stats (1 R.M)

owned =P
    Nah, I hope you don't take it that way. I just truly believe supplementation can be held off till 16 and for many supplements... even 18 (such as Serum).

We are talking via PM now so let's keep this thread on topic if possible.

markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) markuskaulius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice set up big dog!! I like the video concept!!

Good luck to all applicants!
    El Presidente, Magnum Nutraceuticals
    Better Ingredients, Better Results.
    Override Your Genetics.
    www.hardmagnum.com

If my PM box is full or if you want a prompt response, please feel free to email me at markus@hardmagnum.com

Magnum Opus: Magnum's greatest achievement

Magnum Rocket Science - coming soon October 2013!

It's Showtime!! Magnum has a HUGE announcement late August 2013!!

Magnum is a proud sponsor of the OBF

Magnum forum super-reps: Kon_Rock & B Con

Originally Posted by markuskaulius View Post
    Nice set up big dog!! I like the video concept!!

Good luck to all applicants!
    Thanks... you're the one who makes it all happen man

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you still weigh 192lbs?

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    you still weigh 192lbs?
    It went down to about 185, but it's currently at about 190... I just haven't updated the bodyspace. Check out my sponsered log for my weight, I update it 4 times a week. I'm at 190 but it's been shooting up so I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-Current Height: 6'0"
    -Current Weight: 170
    -Cutting or Bulking?: Bulking
    -Current Supplements: XF Whey/UP 2.0, Kwik Karb, Neovar, Purple Wraath (might start Stoked soon, but...)
    -Current Nutrition (don't need whole diet, just estimated macros are fine): ~160g protein, ~200g carbs, (don't keep track of fats. heh.)
    -How many days a week do you spend lifting?: 3-4
    -What is your biggest bodybuilding achievement thus far?: In ~1.5 years, gone from squatting 45 lbs @ 130 lbs to 185 lbs @ 170 lbs. Didn't start squatting til like 3 months ago though because I was embarassed at the gym.
    -What is one bodybuilding goal do you hope to achieve in the near future: Be able to squat 225. 2 plates. I'm on Bill Starr's 5x5 so in 15 weeks I hope to be around there.
    -What is your favorite supplement company (no reason to suck-up, Magnum hasn't been around here for a while so I'm not expecting to many "Magnum" answers): Protein - XF (taste), "extras" - Controlled Labs (solid stuff that lasts forever)
    -Do you like the idea of the contest incorporated with the log?: If you're giving away free ****, a log should be the least a recipient should do....(...no homo)
    -Do you think you can beat me in the contest? : Heh, doubt it...which is good for you, right?
    Last edited by blumnblam; 01-21-2009 at 03:42 PM.

Originally Posted by blumnblam View Post
    -Current Height: 6'0"
    -Current Weight: 170
    -Current Supplements: XF Whey/UP 2.0, Kwik Karb, Neovar
    -Current Nutrition (don't need whole diet, just estimated macros are fine): ~160g protein, ~200g carbs, (don't keep track of fats. heh.)
    -How many days a week do you spend lifting?: 3-4
    -What is your biggest bodybuilding achievement thus far?: In 1.5 years, gone from squatting 45 lbs @ 135 lbs to 185 lbs @ 170 lbs. Didn't start squatting til like 3 months ago though because I was embarassed at the gym.
    -What is one bodybuilding goal do you hope to achieve in the near future: Be able to squat 225. 2 plates. I'm on Bill Starr's 5x5 so in 15 weeks I hope to be around there.
    -What is your favorite supplement company (no reason to suck-up, Magnum hasn't been around here for a while so I'm not expecting to many "Magnum" answers): Protein - XF (taste), "extras" - Controlled Labs (solid stuff that isn't too costly)
    -Do you like the idea of the contest incorporated with the log?: If you're giving away free ****, a log should be the least a recipient should do....(no homo)
    -Do you think you can beat me in the contest? : Heh, doubt it...which is good for you, right?
    Very solid application I've enjoyed CL products over the years as well. Also love the 5x5 program !

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh man! I might have to do the squating comp just for fun. ( but i have a feeling you'll rep out with 190ish much easier than my 265ish)

xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Down to Throw Down

Originally Posted by FootballJoey16 View Post
    [center]Here is your chance to log Serum!

Serum information can be found here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/serum.html

-Current Height: 5'10
    -Current Weight: 196
    -Current Supplements: Activate Xtreme/Stoked/Max Out PurpleWraath
    -Current Nutrition (don't need whole diet, just estimated macros are fine): Roughly 300g Protein
    450-500g carbs (tons of brown rice!!! )
    100-120g Fats
    -How many days a week do you lift weights?: 6 days a week, 2 group split
    -What is your biggest bodybuilding achievement thus far?: I would say cutting from 250 down to 170 while still building a considerable amount of muscle
    -What is one bodybuilding goal do you hope to achieve in the near future: Get up to 210 and still be able to see my abs! As far as lifting, Would love to get my forms perfected so I know my maxes are legit.
    -What is your favorite supplement company (no reason to suck-up, Magnum hasn't been around here for a while so I'm not expecting to many "Magnum" answers): I would have to say Universal. They have a great product lineup that is fairly priced without all of the bogus claims a lot of companies are throwing out to attract the uninformed customer.
    -Do you like the idea of the contest incorporated with the log?: Hell yeah, bodybuilding is all about competition, whether most people will admit it or not.
    -Do you think you can beat me in the contest? : I don't lose. Period.
    [/b]
    Soooo yeah
    Straight Edge- a commitment to self preservation.

MITOTROPIN/REDuction PM Log {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114104301

"Unleashing The Beast" w/ PREdator/CREAture/BCAA Sponsored Log! {Completed}
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=311060091#post311060091

Mangum SERUM AND THRUST Spondsored Log! (In Progress)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=383375091&posted=1#post383375091

Originally Posted by illilian View Post
    Oh man! I might have to do the squating comp just for fun. ( but i have a feeling you'll rep out with 190ish much easier than my 265ish)
    Yeah, it sucks being tall and squatting

Originally Posted by xbigdaddybx View Post
    Soooo yeah
    ... I'm confused

xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xbigdaddybx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wouldnt let me post unless i did 3 characters outside the quotations, So I threw that in haha

Originally Posted by xbigdaddybx View Post
    wouldnt let me post unless i did 3 characters outside the quotations, So I threw that in haha
    :O I just saw you filled in my quote with your app.

Very cool app man! Thanks for applying!

Np brah, thanks for the chance!

Is TheBigOak In Training LittleArnold1's Avatar
    LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LittleArnold1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice promo Joe, I like the idea of a "squat off" it keeps stuff fresh!
    Link to Magnum THRUST Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=470732051#post470732051
    Current Stats- 3/31/10
    Height - 5' 11"
    Weight -196 lbs.
    Bench - 325 lbs.
    Squat - 330 lbs.
    BF - 11-12% (Est.)

"THOUGH THE PAIN MAY COME OVER YOU, NEVER LET IT OVERCOME YOU!" - WRATH

Originally Posted by LittleArnold1 View Post
    Nice promo Joe, I like the idea of a "squat off" it keeps stuff fresh!
    Fresh as I'm is

Thanks for the kind words

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-Current Height:5'5

-Current Weight:158

-Cutting or Bulking?:Cutting

-Current Supplements: look on my bodyspace

Carbs:1g/LB 2.5g/LB for refeed
    Protein: 1 - 1.25g/lb a little less on refeed
    Fat: about 45gs, trace on refeed
    all clean foods

-How many days a week do you lift weights?: 4
    -What is your biggest bodybuilding achievement thus far?:was selected as a
    semifinalist for the Ironman spokesmodel contest

Compete sometime this year

-What is your favorite supplement company (no reason to suck-up, Magnum hasn't been around here for a while so I'm not expecting to many "Magnum" answers):Controlled labs

-Do you like the idea of the contest incorporated with the log?:i think its a great idea

-Do you think you can beat me in the contest? :my bodyweight for squats, i could rep that all day!!!!! so yes
    Last edited by xStevenx; 01-21-2009 at 03:54 PM.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post

-Current Height:5'5

-Current Weight:158

-Cutting or Bulking?:Cutting

-Current Supplements: look on my bodyspace

Carbs:1g/LB 2.5g/LB for refeed
    Protein: 1 - 1.25g/lb a little less on refeed
    Fat: about 45gs, trace on refeed
    all clean foods

-How many days a week do you lift weights?: 4
    -What is your biggest bodybuilding achievement thus far?:was selected as a
    semifinalist for the Ironman spokesmodel contest

Compete sometime this year

-What is your favorite supplement company (no reason to suck-up, Magnum hasn't been around here for a while so I'm not expecting to many "Magnum" answers):Controlled labs

-Do you like the idea of the contest incorporated with the log?:i think its a great idea

-Do you think you can beat me in the contest? :my bodyweight for squats, i could rep that all day!!!!! so yes
    Very nice application also... I noticed your bodyweight / height / avatar and was thinking the same thing bout squatting your bodyweight! Also, congrats on being a semi-finalist in the Ironman contest... that's quite an achievement.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha thanks man
    i know that contest wasnt a lot
    but for me comin from a fat kid to being a round 2 winner was sweet!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    haha thanks man
    i know that contest wasnt a lot
    but for me comin from a fat kid to being a round 2 winner was sweet!
    The contest was a lot IMO and you coming from being overweight makes it even that much more special for you

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    here we go!!
    height: 5'6"
    weight: 142
    cutting or bulking: always bulking
    current supplements: muscle milk, body fortress glutamine and GNC digestive enzymes; only use creatine on training days
    nutrition: i eat every 2 1/2-3 hrs. ~300g protein; 1/2 cup plain oats, yogurt with glutamine and sliced apple w/ peanut butter. boneless/skinless chicken breast, whole-grain brown rice and california style mixed vegetables. tuna fish on triscuits and salad w/ cabbage & carrots. hard-boiled egg whites and chicken taquitos w/ hot sauce. thin eye-of-round steak, sweet potatoes and green beans. beef ramen w/ sliced carrots and chopped broccoli.
    how many days a week I train: 4-5
    biggest achievement: bulking from 145 (06/30/01) to 180 (04/16/02); no steroids!!
    1 current goal: i would love to be back at 180 lbs. by the first day of summer
    favorite supplement company: i would have to say prolab, there creatine monohydrate has worked for me every day since my sophomore year in high school!
    do I like the idea of the contest: yes, yes i do
    do I think I can beat you: absolutely. i pride myself in my leg power and endurance. i broke a HS record my junior year by squatting 585 X 1 rep and leg-pressing 1000 X 1(5'6" 145lbs.) currently, i use squats for my cardio:O! I'M READY!!!
    Last edited by bowskie69; 01-21-2009 at 04:41 PM.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    here we go!!
    height: 5'6"
    weight: 142
    cutting or bulking: always bulking
    current supplements: muscle milk, body fortress glutamine and GNC digestive enzymes; only use creatine on training days
    nutrition: i eat every 2 1/2-3 hrs.; 1/2 cup plain oats, yogurt with glutamine and sliced apple w/ peanut butter. boneless/skinless chicken breast, whole-grain brown rice and california style mixed vegetables. tuna fish on triscuits and salad w/ cabbage & carrots. hard-boiled egg whites and chicken taquitos w/ hot sauce. thin eye-of-round steak, sweet potatoes and green beans. beef ramen w/ sliced carrots and chopped broccoli.
    how many days a week I train: 4-5
    biggest achievement: bulking from 145 (06/30/01) to 180 (04/16/02); no steroids!!
    1 current goal: i would love to be back at 180 lbs. by the first day of summer
    favorite supplement company: i would have to say prolab, there creatine monohydrate has worked for me every day since my sophomore year in high school!
    do I like the idea of the contest: yes, yes i do
    do I think I can beat you: absolutely. i pride myself in my leg power and endurance. i broke a HS record my junior year by squatting 585 X 1 rep and leg-pressing 1000 X 1(5'6" 145lbs.) currently, i use squats for my cardio:O! I'M READY!!!
    Sweet app.! Those are some impressive numbers on your leg lifts considering your weight!

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ty...i don't go so heavy anymore though. my legs grow too quick(and my knees are starting to take a toll), so i do lower weights on leg days, and i squat slightly more than my bodyweight for cardio. i suppose i have good genetics for this stuff
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php