Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

CREAPure vs. Micronized Creatine Monohydrate?

I've read so many different threads in which some people say Creapure is Micronized and some say that Creapure is micronized. If that is the case though, what is the difference?

Then, which ones would you recommend? What is the best quality/most effective brand for the best deal?
    Last edited by CROSSFIRE24; 01-21-2009 at 01:55 PM.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Creapure is about purity. Prolab and AllMax sell Creapure creatine monohydrate.

MiichaelG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiichaelG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiichaelG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Then, what which ones would you recommend? What is the best quality/most effective brand for the best deal?[/QUOTE]

If you want just a basis creatine I would recommend Prolab's creapure, if you want something different I would go with sizeon by gasari.

g bro
    "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye."
    (Psalm 32:8)

CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CROSSFIRE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But is Creapure micronized? lol Micronized Creatine is formulated to absorb into your muscles faster correct?

I'm getting either Animal Pump or Pre-Surge as my main Creatine I am just purchasing this for off-days.

And, if I go with Pre-Surge which IS Creapure then should I get some Creatine Ethyl Ester to stack with it on off-days as to have both types in my Supplements instead of stacking the same thing?
    Last edited by CROSSFIRE24; 01-21-2009 at 02:01 PM.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The search function is your friend. YOu would have turned up this post:

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Creapure does not mean micronized. Degussa does not make a micronized product.

The specification of Creapure is subject to strict requirements. Creapure is tested for impurities using high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC).
    Typical analytical values for Creapure:

Creatine monohydrate: min. 99.95%
    Creatinine: < 67 ppm (below the limit of detection)
    Dicyandiamide (DCD): < 30 ppm
    Dihydrotriazine (DHT): not detectable

Creapure is a registered trademark and a registered logo.

NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Constantly Researching Murcielago Dago's Avatar
    Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CROSSFIRE24 View Post
    I've read so many different threads in which some people say Creapure is Micronized and some say that Creapure is micronized. If that is the case though, what is the difference?

Then, which ones would you recommend? What is the best quality/most effective brand for the best deal?
    Plain and simple. Get the best of both worlds.

Get Optimum Nutrition's Micronized Creatine. They use CreaPure for it and micronize it as well. Only Prolab and Optimum Nutrition sell CreaPure according to CreaPures website, and Optimum Nutrition is the only one that offers it micronized
    "You've got to keep your faith in God everytime something good happens or not. God put me here. I'm here, and I'm representing Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior. I thank him for making me victorious again. I've been here four years in a row. I'm just a normal guy, and I'll be back stronger and better next year with the Lord and Savior on my side. Amen brother."

- Ronnie Coleman

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Prolab's Creapure isn't micronized nor should it be. We buy our creatine from Degussa (best quality in the world) and it is "crystalline" (which is pretty much the opposite of 'micronized').

You would only need to micronize something if you have a tough time dissolving it in water. The solubility of our creatine in water is very high.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3160641
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But is Creapure micronized? lol Micronized Creatine is formulated to absorb into your muscles faster correct?

I'm getting either Animal Pump or Pre-Surge as my main Creatine I am just purchasing this for off-days.

And, if I go with Pre-Surge which IS Creapure then should I get some Creatine Ethyl Ester to stack with it on off-days as to have both types in my Supplements instead of stacking the same thing?
    From my experience I would go with PreSurge which has tarragon to increase creatine-skeletal muscle delivery before workouts... off days you could include some Prolab Creapure, but long term simply taking a great creatine product every workout day should maintain optimum muscular creatine stores. I would avoid CEE.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

Originally Posted by Murcielago Dago View Post

Get Optimum Nutrition's Micronized Creatine. They use CreaPure for it and micronize it as well. Only Prolab and Optimum Nutrition sell CreaPure according to CreaPures website, and Optimum Nutrition is the only one that offers it micronized
    PreSurge from AEN uses Creapure and they include Russian Tarragon just like a recent study from the ISSN did, showing better effect from the combo than without the tarragon. PreSurge also has the GMP label of quality.

Originally Posted by Murcielago Dago View Post

Is this true? is it actually both? And can you provide me a link to it because I can't find it in the store for some reason.

Would Prolab be as good as Micronized then? Even if it is naturally pure I can't see it being the same as manually filtering everything bad out.

Constantly Researching Murcielago Dago's Avatar
    Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murcielago Dago is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is this true? is it actually both? And can you provide me a link to it because I can't find it in the store for some reason.

Would Prolab be as good as Micronized then? Even if it is naturally pure I can't see it being the same as manually filtering everything bad out.
    Yes it is true. It is actually both. Here is the link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/crea.html

Their qualities will be identical. The Optimum Nutrition will absorb faster (and arguably more efficiently) since its micronized BUT it is more money.
    "You've got to keep your faith in God everytime something good happens or not. God put me here. I'm here, and I'm representing Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior. I thank him for making me victorious again. I've been here four years in a row. I'm just a normal guy, and I'll be back stronger and better next year with the Lord and Savior on my side. Amen brother."

- Ronnie Coleman

Registered User PremiereFitness's Avatar
    PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PremiereFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sp...tcreatine.html

Micronized Creapure brand creatine (at one hell of a price)

If your preference is one over the other, then I would go w/ creapure.

I thought someone said only Prolab and Optimum sell Creapure?....

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Creapure is just a trademark for a German manufactured creatine monohydrate. Three countries mass produce raw creatine: Germany, China, and the US. Of those three, Germany (AlzChem manufacturer) produces the purest creatine without impurities. Several brands use Creapure such as Prolab, Optimum Nutrition, Allmax, Kaizen, Sportpharma, etc. Of those, Optimum Nutrition, Allmax, Kaizen, and Sportpharma offer micronized version.

"Micronized" is a process that makes the particles 10-20 smaller. It claims to be more efficient and have better absorption due to the greater surface area, but I don't think there's data to prove, only in theory. It does have better mixability, however.
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought someone said only Prolab and Optimum sell Creapure?....
    They are actually the only two brands registered on their website, but they still distribute Creapure to other US manufacturers as I stated above.
    Last edited by Neopragmatist; 01-21-2009 at 03:02 PM.
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

Is there a difference between pill form and powder form in terms of absorption? I noticed most major Creatine products seem to be in powder form so I am wondering.

Is there a difference between pill form and powder form in terms of absorption? I noticed most major Creatine products seem to be in powder form so I am wondering.
    No difference. However, pill forms are more expensive. Go with powder and have ~5g with your post-workout protein shake.

I have decided to take Pre-Surge as my main Creatine. I've already tried Animal Pump and had wonderful results but Pre-Surge has caught my eye and I really want to give it a go. Would I need to take any of the Creatine Mono after my workout with Presurge? I believe it contains 3g but the suggested dose is 5g per day right?

And is there a specific one you would recommend? I am thinking about going with the Sportpharma brand as of now.

AND (lol) when I take it on off days (cardio days for me) what should I take it with? Can I just pour the powder in my mouth and wash it down with water or is something better for this?
    Last edited by CROSSFIRE24; 01-21-2009 at 03:13 PM.

I have decided to take Pre-Surge as my main Creatine. I've already tried Animal Pump and had wonderful results but Pre-Surge has caught my eye and I really want to give it a go. Would I need to take any of the Creatine Mono after my workout with Presurge? I believe it contains 3g but the suggested dose is 5g per day right?

And is there a specific one you would recommend? I am thinking about going with the Sportpharma brand as of now.
    3g (or as low as 2g) is sufficient to maintain saturation. A popular option is take PreSurge on workout days and monohydrate on off days. It's really up to you.

SportPharma has the best deal so I would go for that.

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

AND (lol) when I take it on off days (cardio days for me) what should I take it with? Can I just pour the powder in my mouth and wash it down with water or is something better for this?
    3-5g of creatine daily is all you need. So you could just use presurge on your workout days, and then on your off days if you want, some bulk creatine but it is not necessary.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

If you are taking PreSurge 4-5x a week, no additional creatine will be needed.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    If you are taking PreSurge 4-5x a week, no additional creatine will be needed.
    Just picked up a bottle of PreSurge and a tub of Sportpharma Just-Creatine to go along with it.

What is the best way to take the Creatine Mono on off-days? just dump it in my mouth and wash it down with water or is there something better to take it with?

Thanks for all the help by the way guys.

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is the best way to take the Creatine Mono on off-days? just dump it in my mouth and wash it down with water or is there something better to take it with?

I just throw it in protein shake, drink it, thats about it. You can throw it in juice or really anything.

SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SportPharmaRep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

On your off days, as a maintenance dose, you can take the Just-Creatine with water, juice, protein shake, etc.
    On the web: www.SportPharma.com
    On bb.com: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/sport.htm
    Follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/SportPharma
    Email: customerservice@sportpharma.com
    Get a FREE bottle of Multi-V: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106457451

SportPharma: Quality You Can Build On!

zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    Creapure is about purity. Prolab and AllMax sell Creapure creatine monohydrate.
    ISATORI have creapure creatine too
    The Blueprint works!
    http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

Zee'z Huge Controlled Labs Stack. Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=452760731&posted=1#post452760731

Bigger Stronger Faster on USPLabs Stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=566989171#post566989171

Necrodeath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PVL mutant

PVL Mutant do Creatine that is Creapure......about 300g tubs that have 75 servings felt the energy increase the minute I took that stuff

datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10) datderkrazykt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post
    Creapure is just a trademark for a German manufactured creatine monohydrate. Three countries mass produce raw creatine: Germany, China, and the US. Of those three, Germany (AlzChem manufacturer) produces the purest creatine without impurities. Several brands use Creapure such as Prolab, Optimum Nutrition, Allmax, Kaizen, Sportpharma, etc. Of those, Optimum Nutrition, Allmax, Kaizen, and Sportpharma offer micronized version.

"Micronized" is a process that makes the particles 10-20 smaller. It claims to be more efficient and have better absorption due to the greater surface area, but I don't think there's data to prove, only in theory. It does have better mixability, however.
    Very informative and well said, and happy i am using allmax brand creatine.

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thread from 2009 and claims of instant energy from creatine

thread is full of win
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    thread from 2009 and claims of instant energy from creatine

thread is full of win
    been ALOT of thread bumping today
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total