Location: Greater Manchester, Tameside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    IAmCampbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

15.6% body fat to 9%??

Hi everyone I just needed help knowing how much Weight I would need to loose in order to go from 15.6% to either 10 or 9% so that my abs become visible and the rest of my muscles are much more defined, im currently 5 ft 5 ( if you needed to know) 160 pounds (135 LBM, 25 BF)

Thanks

Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by IAmCampbell View Post
    Hi everyone I just needed help knowing how much Weight I would need to loose in order to go from 15.6% to either 10 or 9% so that my abs become visible and the rest of my muscles are much more defined, im currently 5 ft 5 ( if you needed to know) 160 pounds (135 LBM, 25 BF)

Thanks
    Depends. Are you planning on adding muscle as well? Or do you want to simply lose weight? You'll lose a bit of muscle as well so it can't possibly be 100% accurate.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

I want to add muscle aswell I do HIT 3 times a week with 10 minute cardio

sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    body fat doesn't have to do with your weight, just how much of your body is muscle. two years ago i was 5'10 126 and had 21 % bodyfat. it might sound like i was fat but i was skinny, I jus had no muscle Now im 5'11 165 and 13% body fat so to get your body fat down, you have to most importantly eat lean and healthy and do a lot of weightlifting and core workouts.
    cardio will put bofy fat down to but not by a lot if you don't lift weights and work your core
    my goal:

TO BE THE FUTURE UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Originally Posted by sebastienD View Post
    body fat doesn't have to do with your weight, just how much of your body is muscle. two years ago i was 5'10 126 and had 21 % bodyfat. it might sound like i was fat but i was skinny, I jus had no muscle Now im 5'11 165 and 13% body fat so to get your body fat down, you have to most importantly eat lean and healthy and do a lot of weightlifting and core workouts.
    cardio will put bofy fat down to but not by a lot if you don't lift weights and work your core
    So continue with weight lifting and add some core exercises in such as Crunches,Leg Raises etc... should I up the cardio or keep it the same?
    And thanks for your help

Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500) Nistanger is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by IAmCampbell View Post
    So continue with weight lifting and add some core exercises in such as Crunches,Leg Raises etc... should I up the cardio or keep it the same?
    And thanks for your help
    Adding core exercises will increase your strength, but do nothing if you want to decrease your body fat. If you want to build muscle, eat above your maintenance and lift weight. You will gain some fat, as well as muscle. Once you get so fat that you can't take it, you can cut, which is basically decreasing your calories to below maintenance. What this does is allow you to lose fat and gain muscle separately (because it's hard or impossible to do it together if you're no longer a beginner) as well as letting you stay happy with how you look.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★