marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

True Mass, Serious Mass, Or Muscle Juice?

Hello,
    please which one is better for Weight mass gainer
    True Mass, Serious Mass, Or Muscle Juice or something else?
    thank you.

live_fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live_fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live_fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I thought serrious mass had to much sugar, as for true mass it was a great product but expensive. I really like Muscle Juice because it's a great value and solid nutrtion wise. I only use 1 scoop to save on servings and sugar. Hope this helps

marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you helped me so much, but you haven't choose one prodcut
    in one word what's the best for quick wheight gain and thank you so much bro

Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    In two words, "Serious" and "Mass".

steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000)
    muscle juice

Originally Posted by still_dre View Post
    muscle juice
    Why muscle juice

rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    serious mass is cheap
    12% Atm.

steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000) steve_nash is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's cheap, it tastes pretty good and actually works!

mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgeer50291 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by marwanin View Post
    Hello,
    thank you.
    Go with the BSN True Mass. I started taking it with a month left of summer and went from 153 to 182. Take the recomended servings as well. You will be taking 4-5 a day along with 3-4 meals it ends up being about 5-6k calories.
    The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.

QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mgeer50291 View Post
    Go with the BSN True Mass. I started taking it with a month left of summer and went from 153 to 182. Take the recomended servings as well. You will be taking 4-5 a day along with 3-4 meals it ends up being about 5-6k calories.
    yeah and 27 of those pounds were fat!!!

Needs better hands AuroraPsycho28's Avatar
    AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've only taken Serious Mass, so I can only comment on it.

I liked it for what was in it, less sugar than most gainers, tastes like **** IMO, but did its job. Still have like 3lbs of it.
    "Let’s face it, the ol’ .30-30 WCF has the ballistics of a dropped potato, but at least it makes up for that with ubiquity. The .25-45 Sharps? Nope."

*Prefer the company of my dog over most people Crew*
    *Socially competent, but find it exhausting Crew*
    *Facially aesthetic, but never take advantage of it Crew*
    *Because I would still have to socialize Crew*

thank you, how can I gain of pounds in about 10 days ?
    and how many servings in 5.7LBS ?

Originally Posted by still_dre View Post
    it's cheap, it tastes pretty good and actually works!
    man how many calories per 1 serving please

Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brink28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    man how many calories per 1 serving please
    around 990 or so
    Musclejuice is a solid choice breh

Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I prefer Real Gains by Universal to any of the products you've listed.

Originally Posted by Kramer25 View Post
    I prefer Real Gains by Universal to any of the products you've listed.
    Mmmm, you can say why? wich reasons you prefer Real gain

live_fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live_fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live_fast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you helped me so much, but you haven't choose one prodcut
    in one word what's the best for quick wheight gain and thank you so much bro
    muscle juice

mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattv09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    quick mass

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do companies make protein with 50g per serving? Your body can only break down around 30g a meal why would you need more?
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

I am an insomniac. AwfullyAmazing's Avatar
    AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AwfullyAmazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xStriker7 View Post
    Why do companies make protein with 50g per serving? Your body can only break down around 30g a meal why would you need more?
    Why do alot of people eat more than in 1 meal as well?

OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Muscle

ftw!

rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Muscle juice is high in saturated fat, but i hear its really good. To me it looks like the best gainer is up your mass only because of there ingredients, but i dunno i never bought a weight gainer, i just make my own.

sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sebastienD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how much did you gain a week and what meals did you eat, oh yeah and did one tub last you a month?
    my goal:

TO BE THE FUTURE UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello,
    thank you.
    >>>ON PRO COMPLEX GAINER<<< ORRRR >>>MHP UP YOUR MASS<<< ORRRR >>>Universal Real Gains<<<< the last 2 are if you're broke but pro complex gainer is the best but it's nottt cheap

Maver1k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Serious Mass, The banana taste is great i always looking forward to drink it!

Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob7878 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you really want a mass gainer go with serious mass.

Cabaniss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ITT: 3 year bump