Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vitamin D3

olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000)

Vitamin D3

Does anyone here take vitamin D3? How much do you take daily?
    May all your gains be long term
    May all your losses be ordinary
    May all your deductions be for AGI

sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000) sickonstorm is just really nice. (+1000)
    i take vitam d3 fortified oj.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by olazabal View Post
    Yes. And your sun exposure needs to be taken into consideration. More exposure, less supplemental needs.

I see next to none now so I'm taking 4000-5000 IU / day on a 5 on 2 off schedule.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I take 5000 plus I.U. 5 days a week... Every once in a while, I'll mega dose it...

Not sure what I notice from Vitamin D supplementation, but I continue to take it anyways...

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Yes. And your sun exposure needs to be taken into consideration. More exposure, less supplemental needs.

I see next to none now so I'm taking 4000-5000 IU / day on a 5 on 2 off schedule.
    Sun exposure and tanning do need to be considered but more exposure does not necessarily translate to increased vitamin D levels. Perhaps this is just mere conjecture but as exposure to UV radiation increases so does melanin which will block UVR and lead to less vitamin D production. So, people with darker pigmentation may actually require more UVR exposure or have a greater need for vit D supplementation as counter-intuitive as it may seem.

I think 4-5k IUs is a good dose and use that myself. I may jump to 20k if I ever feel a cold coming on to see what if any difference it makes.
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by lbarber4 View Post
    I take 5000 plus I.U. 5 days a week
    Same here!

Good, the enemy of great! Blackjackcat's Avatar
    Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I take 4,000 to 5,000 IU during the winter months.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lately I've been thinking about taking more... I figure my skin can produce upwards of 100,000 IU's in the summer, but with the single digit temperatures this time of year, my skin is exposed to a very very minimal amount of sun.

I've been considering taking 50,000 IU's per week.

Only thing I am concerned of is tissue calcification, though I do realize the odds of such a side effect are minute.

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I take 4000iu a day 5 days a week.

olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been taking 3000iu just because I havent gotten a solid answer on how much I should be taking. Looks like I can safely bump it up to 5000. thanks brahs
    May all your gains be long term
    May all your losses be ordinary
    May all your deductions be for AGI

BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    vitamin D3 I take about 2000+ IU(1000IU vitamin,400IU cod liver oil,and rest from sun and other foods) I live in Hawaii so lot of sun, Dark skin and overweight people Don't Absorb a lot of Vitamin D3 from the sun too.

vitamin D3 include cod liver oil, egg yolks, Butter,Fish,milk(some companies use D2 instead to save money)

"Toxicity One of the least toxic substances to humans, overdose of vitamin D3 doesn't occur until more than 100 times (approximately one bottle of vitamin D3 tablets) the daily RDA has been taken daily for several months. Acute, one-time overdoses require over 50 mg (10,000 times the RDA)." so hard to OD, plus daily Stress depletes vitamin D3 levels also.

why "Real" butter is better(short/medium chain saturated fat(used more for energy then stored as fat) & other benefits,body does need some saturated fat,not all saturated fats are bad you need fats to absorb fat soluble vitamins(A and D3 which butter has also):

http://www.westonaprice.org/foodfeatures/butter.html

2000 IU is safe for most people thats about where the benefits start to come from, anything less is just to prevent bone lost etc... some people take up to 5000 IU
    If you live more north or work indoors all the time then your levels are probably lower and can take more, or ask a doctor for a vitamin D3 level test not sure how much that costs. even your Sperm has Vitamin D3 receptors,and needed for healthy sperm ( http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icle496214.ece ),

Vitamin D Science
    Vitamin D Research

Vitamin D is one of the oldest hormones, having been produced by life forms for over 750 million years. Phytoplankton, zooplankton, and most plants and animals that are exposed to sunlight have the capacity to make vitamin D. In humans, vitamin D is critically important for the development, growth, and maintenance of a healthy body, from birth until death.

We invite you to browse the various studies to be found in the sections below and see for yourself the scientific evidence of just how vital vitamin D cholecalciferol is to life. To view listing of research abstracts for an area of interest, click on corresponding heading below.

you can click on the links for each research area section to see all the scientific backings here:

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/research.shtml

Just a summary:

Research Areas

* Autism Research has shown that low maternal vitamin D3 has important ramifications for the developing brain. Vitamin D is a steroid hormone with many important functions in the brain, mediated through the nuclear vitamin D receptor (VDR). Disfunctional VDR demonstrate altered emotional behavior and specific motor deficits.

* Autoimmune Illness Researchers are discovering an increasing number of links between the immune, nervous, and endocrine systems. Hormones of the endocrine system, such as vitamin D, help the immune and nervous systems defend the body, with defects in this intricate system leading to autoimmune disorders.
    * Best Science Breakthrough science that has played a significant role in broadening humanity's understanding of vitamin D and its importance in the maintenance of health.

* CancerVitamin D inhibits inappropriate cell division and metastasis, reduces blood vessel formation around tumors, and regulates proteins that affect tumor growth. It also enhances anti-cancer actions of immune system chemicals and chemotherapy drugs.

* Chronic Pain Vitamin D deficiency is a major contributor to chronic low back pain as well as persistent, nonspecific musculoskeletal pain.

* Cognitive Function Recent research indicates vitamin D deficiency is associated with low mood and cognitive impairment in the elderly.

* Commentaries and Editorials Commentaries and editorials written by vitamin D scientists and experts as published in the medical journals.

* Diabetes Vitamin D helps maintain adequate insulin levels. Preliminary evidence suggests supplementation can increase insulin levels in people with type 2 diabetes. Prolonged supplementation may help reduce blood sugar levels.

* Heart Disease Studies have indicated reduced ultraviolet B exposure in CHF patients during childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood. Activated vitamin D has been shown to increase survival in patients with cardiovascular disease.

* Hypertension Clinical and experimental data support the view that vitamin D metabolism is involved in blood pressure regulation and other metabolic processes.

* Melanoma An inability to tan is the number one risk factor for melanoma. Those who tan easily or who have darker skin are far less likely to develop the disease. A new theory is that melanoma is actually caused by sunlight (vitamin D) deficiency and that safe sun exposure actually helps prevent the deadly disease.

* Mental IllnessVitamin D deficiency has been implicated in various psychiatric and neurologic disorders.

* Miscellaneous Vitamin D has been implicated in the pathology of various other health disorders including influenza, psoriasis, gout, otosclerosis, interstitial cystitis, decreased pulmonary function, thrombosis, chronic kidney disease, pancreatitis, rheumatology, hepatitis B infections, hemochromatosis, and gastrointestinal diseases?just to name a few.

* Multiple Sclerosis Vitamin D supplementation may help prevent the development of MS as well as provide for additional treatment.

* Muscular Weakness and Falls Specific receptors for vitamin D have been identified in human muscle tissue. Cross-sectional studies show that elderly persons with higher vitamin D serum levels have increased muscle strength and a lower number of falls.

* Obesity Serum vitamin D is significantly lower in obese individuals, putting them at increased risk for the many health disorders related to vitamin D deficiency.

* Osteoarthritis Low intake and low serum levels of vitamin D appear to be associated with an increased risk for progression of osteoarthritis.

* Osteoporosis Vitamin D deficiency is extremely prevalent in the elderly. Most often the first symptoms are caused by myopathy with muscle pain, fatigue, muscular weakness, and gait disturbances. More severe deficiency causes osteomalacia with deep bone pain, reduced mineralization of bone matrix, and low-energy fractures.

* Parathyroid Function Low plasma vitamin D3 is quite common in patients with parathyroid disease.

* Pharmacology Though several vitamin D analogues have been shown to be somewhat effective in various studies, the effectiveness of plain vitamin D3 cholecalciferol continues to remain superior.

* Physiology Since its discovery, the nuclear vitamin D receptor (VDR) has been found to be present in over thirty tissues and organs of man, indicating a broad sphere of influence over health and vitality.

* Pregnancy and Lactation Studies indicate human milk contains inadequate levels of vitamin D and that routine vitamin D supplementation is advisable for breast-fed infants who are deprived of sunlight exposure.

BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vitamin D - It Is Now Said To Prevent Many Health Problems!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0BgxNstkFI

mriesen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Minimum 2000IU

Originally Posted by olazabal View Post
    I take Nutrilite D3 with K2 at 2000IU because it is the only vitamin I found that has phytonutrients and is equivalent to drinking 20 glasses of milk. It is not expensive either and I can get it online.

TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's recommended to supplement with during the winter, or if you don't get much sun.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    -Arnold

gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    theres a great thread in Sup Science that goes over alot of detail. I run 5000ius a day.
    If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50) IForceNutrition will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take about 5000iu per day personally. Helps a lot in the winter.

I am not FDA approved WhirlyBird's Avatar
    WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhirlyBird is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by factotum View Post
    Sun exposure and tanning do need to be considered but more exposure does not necessarily translate to increased vitamin D levels. Perhaps this is just mere conjecture but as exposure to UV radiation increases so does melanin which will block UVR and lead to less vitamin D production. So, people with darker pigmentation may actually require more UVR exposure or have a greater need for vit D supplementation as counter-intuitive as it may seem.

I think 4-5k IUs is a good dose and use that myself. I may jump to 20k if I ever feel a cold coming on to see what if any difference it makes.
    This

I take 4000ui/day

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    15k IUs/day
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5,000 IU 5 on 2 off for me

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4000 IU's daily.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Skurt and Plunk why the 5 days a week?

homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by joakman View Post
    Skurt and Plunk why the 5 days a week?
    To combat excess buildup of Vitamin-D in the body.

Personally I take 5000iu Monday to Friday

Here is a good read
    http://www.westonaprice.org/The-Mira...Vitamin-D.html

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by homerunrbi View Post
    To combat excess buildup of Vitamin-D in the bodyl[/url]
    In the winter though?

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of people do 5 on/2 off with fat solubles and minerals so they don't accumulate in the body to a potentially toxic level.

Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    A lot of people do 5 on/2 off with fat solubles and minerals so they don't accumulate in the body to a potentially toxic level.
    In the winter months in the colder weather I don't think toxicity would be a problem; at 5,000 ius anyway. Just was wondering if there was something else.

Loves "Whispering Eye's" Achilles_1986's Avatar
    Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many of you guys have had your levels checked? I know there are some educated people here but I hope some aren't just going nuts on the dosing.

With that said I have read from posters such as Dinoiii that a min of 2000IU's should be taken. Although it seems that a higher dose 25k or so seems to help budge the numbers. So hopefully you guys are getting checked.

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Achilles_1986 View Post
    How many of you guys have had your levels checked? I know there are some educated people here but I hope some aren't just going nuts on the dosing.

With that said I have read from posters such as Dinoiii that a min of 2000IU's should be taken. Although it seems that a higher dose 25k or so seems to help budge the numbers. So hopefully you guys are getting checked.
    Dinoii is a tool and I had my levels checked last Friday, with many other things. I'm supposed to get the results today.

Loves "Whispering Eye's" Achilles_1986's Avatar
    Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stevenmilligan View Post
    Dinoii is a tool and I had my levels checked last Friday, with many other things. I'm supposed to get the results today.
    Not sure I agree with that but thats our difference in opinions. Nice, can or will you post your results?

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    5k IU /day
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Achilles_1986 View Post
    Not sure I agree with that but thats our difference in opinions. Nice, can or will you post your results?
    Yeah, I will. The only problem is that I just started supplementing with D3 a few days ago so my levels will only be at base. Still, it might be a good reference point for people who don't get a lot of sun during the winter. I take 5k IU's per day as well.