snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

HELP: when should I start cutting for summer? and what should my nutrition look like?

Hey I've been looking at the forums for quite awhile but never posted anything so I thought I would.

I have a 6 day split of:
    mon- chest
    tues- back
    wed- shoulders
    thurs-triceps
    fri- biceps
    sat-legs
    sun- off

I do 4 different exercises for 4 sets for each body part per day
    mon, wed, and fridays are abs

I've tried lots of different splits in the past year and half that I've lifted consistently, and i like this the most because it allows me to go the hardest on diff body parts (i run out of energy if i have 2 or 3 body parts to train in one day, and my workouts end up taking too long). and yes I do good solid exercises like incline-decline-flat bench presses, pullups, rows, shoulder presses, skullcrushers, barbell curls, preachers, and squats and such.

my diet isnt planned too thoroughly however. i dont eat simple carbs unless its before my workout with my creatine, or after my workout with creatine again. I aim to get about 20-30 g protein/ 40 g carbs/<10 g fat every meal. thats just an approximation, like i said i just take a good estimate. I eat 6 meals per day. I have a good bit of vegetables and salad everyday along with an apple and 5 prunes. I also take fish oil/multivitamin/b complex/vitamin c religiously

i take 5 g monohydrate before and after workouts
    my workouts last about an hour (hour and 15 minutes on ab days)

I'm at about 10 % bodyfat right now, 5'11 160 pounds

My abs show kind of (see the pic on my profile), but I want a more hard look to my body

I wanted to lose bodyfat and get a harder look for summer.

It'd be great if someone could help me out
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated

THANK YOU

glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    work more on the chest form your pic, I would do a clean bulk till Feb and then a cut through March

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you mean by clean bulk?

iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) iknowjujitsu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude, seriously - you don't even need to cut right now. i would clean bulk for 2 months, then cut for another 2.

a clean bulk is eating clean foods and actually keeping track of your dietary requirements/calories, as opposed to dirty, where you eat whatever, whenever. at least those are MY definitions of them.

glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10) glossygraphics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iknowjujitsu View Post
    dude, seriously - you don't even need to cut right now. i would clean bulk for 2 months, then cut for another 2.

a clean bulk is eating clean foods and actually keeping track of your dietary requirements/calories, as opposed to dirty, where you eat whatever, whenever. at least those are MY definitions of them.
    this^

Clean bulking is where you bulk, but with healthy foods and with a little less carbs/fat. Like stay with your calorie maintenance but make the ratio 35-45-20 or 40-45-15:
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/cal...alculator.htm#
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/nut...calculator.htm

Keep the weights going steady, the cardio on average

Oh alright. so basically just keep eating alot of healthy food for another 2 months, then give myself 2 to actually cut some carbs and fats?