vvassup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Size on, when to take it?

I just started on size on. i was wondering, cuz it says to take it once a day, it feels like a waste on non workout days. I'm thinking of taking half on non-workout days and not taking superpump at all. Thoughts? Experiences?

hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It doesn't really matter when (during the day) you take creatine. The goal is to increase your phosphocreatine levels over time, which is why they sometimes suggest creatine loading. It is not like say, caffeine or NO products, where you can take them pre-workout and see results instantly. Creatine takes time.

Size-On contains more than just creatine, though, and they suggest to take it intra-workout (intra = during).

I take it during workouts but not on rest days, which is working great.

If you want to get the full creatine effects quicker, you can take regular creatine monohydrate on off days. This will be easier on the wallet than taking Size-On every day.

edit
    strong weight, how tall are you, bout 6'1 ??
    Last edited by hgainer8; 01-19-2009 at 02:03 AM.

I take it during my workout, today was my first day actually. I'll take your advice probably and only take it during workouts.

Thanks mate, I'm trying to get hevier :P

hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hgainer8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by vvassup View Post
    I take it during my workout, today was my first day actually. I'll take your advice probably and only take it during workouts.

Thanks mate, I'm trying to get hevier :P
    I'm just finishing my 2nd tub of Size-On, and I went through these 3 stages with it:

1) First 10 days - Placebo effect - "Holy crap this stuff is like roids!!!"

2) Day 10 - day 40 - Placebo effect wears off, full effects of creatine aren't quite there yet, starting to think Size-On isn't all it's cracked up to be.

3) Day 40 - day 80 (today) - Phosphocreatine stores maxed out, full effect of creatine is there, gains are steady, back to loving Size-On.

Lot of ppl go thru this with creatine products like Size-On, just so you're aware and don't give up on it a few weeks in.

apologies if you already know all this stuff, but it could other ppl readin as well
    Last edited by hgainer8; 01-19-2009 at 02:13 AM.

Didn't you cycle it bro?

Originally Posted by vvassup View Post
    Didn't you cycle it bro?
    nah its only been 80 days. I'll probably stop taking it after this tub for a month then go back on it.

Wowsers, that's a long time to be on creatine

Originally Posted by hgainer8 View Post

edit
    strong weight, how tall are you, bout 6'1 ??
    Woops, 6 foot.