goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

FINALLY! A Creatine that doesn't bloat you

I've been a victim of the bloating creatines in the past. Someone will say that it doesn't bloat them then I take it and I'm puffier than a blow fish. I had several ladies swear by Green MAGnitude by controlled Labs. They said that it did not bloat them. Guess what? They were right.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/mag.html

Usually the other creatine products that I've taken in the past would make my tummy puffy and I couldn't see my abs but with Green MAG there was none of that and it made me really strong in the gym. It took about 10 days for the product to have effect on my lifts but once it was fully in my system BAM! I was lifting crazy weights! I've been on this stuff for 8 weeks (took my last dosage yesterday) and there is no bloating, water retention and my lifts stats are unbelievable. I had a photo shoot yesterday and I can't believe how ripped my body looks at this stage of my competition prep!

I don't normally write unsponsored reviews but I felt the need to share this information just like it was shared with me. It's only right to pass on the good info.

Green MAGnitude gets TWO THUMBS UP! No bloat and stronger lifts!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually believe that it is one of the best creatine products on the market.
    You kill two birds with one stone with it, get benefits of creatine and replenish any magnesium lost during intense exercise

Im getting my testing samples tomorrow so im excited as well

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't have any problems with it bloating me either, but I got mad thirsty on it, had to drink an extra 1/2 gallon of water a day.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post
    I actually believe that it is one of the best creatine products on the market.
    You kill two birds with one stone with it, get benefits of creatine and replenish any magnesium lost during intense exercise

Im getting my testing samples tomorrow so im excited as well
    Oh and it taste DELICIOUS!!!!!!

I got the Sour Green Apple flavor and it's so yummy!!!! You're gonna love it!

Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    I didn't have any problems with it bloating me either, but I got mad thirsty on it, had to drink an extra 1/2 gallon of water a day.
    Ah! That's right! I forgot about that too. It made me thirsty too but I see that as a good thing because I was drinking MEGA water. I normally drink one gallon a day but while taking Green Mag I was drinking a gallon and a 1/2 so you are right on the money with that statement terracotta!

I had all that water and no bloat. Unbelievable.

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    Oh and it taste DELICIOUS!!!!!!

I got the Sour Green Apple flavor and it's so yummy!!!! You're gonna love it!

Ah! That's right! I forgot about that too. It made me thirsty too but I see that as a good thing because I was drinking MEGA water. I normally drink one gallon a day but while taking Green Mag I was drinking a gallon and a 1/2 so you are right on the money with that statement terracotta!

I had all that water and no bloat. Unbelievable.
    that is exactly where you want to be

one property of magnesium is to make cell membranes more permeable to nutrients, including creatine. So your muscle cells are loaded with creatine to the gills which also pulls extra water INSIDE the cell, volumizing it.
    This makes you dry, but at the same time hard and full, which is again exactly where you want to be

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    creatine magnesium chelate is OK. Somewhat better than mono, the real benefit is from the magnesium which you can get from other sources.

PureCEE is better. Zero bloat and ultra high plasma uptake.

I prefer to get my magnesium from either good cal-mag-d3 formula (nature's life) or from twinlab mag-potassium caps.

Some of the newer creatines that I have sampled creatine gluconate, decent taste, does not appear to bloat but only sampled. Creatinol phosphate, this powder was awful tasting, must be capped or tableted. Seemed decent, maybe some less burn from the phosphate. However its hard to say, as was taking beta alanine.

Women tend to respond very well to beta alanine, for those who have not tried it.

deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been a victim of the bloating creatines in the past. Someone will say that it doesn't bloat them then I take it and I'm puffier than a blow fish. I had several ladies swear by Green MAGnitude by controlled Labs. They said that it did not bloat them. Guess what? They were right.

Usually the other creatine products that I've taken in the past would make my tummy puffy and I couldn't see my abs but with Green MAG there was none of that and it made me really strong in the gym. It took about 10 days for the product to have effect on my lifts but once it was fully in my system BAM! I was lifting crazy weights! I've been on this stuff for 8 weeks (took my last dosage yesterday) and there is no bloating, water retention and my lifts stats are unbelievable. I had a photo shoot yesterday and I can't believe how ripped my body looks at this stage of my competition prep!

I don't normally write unsponsored reviews but I felt the need to share this information just like it was shared with me. It's only right to pass on the good info.

OOOOHHH nice!! I just ordered it few days ago and I was a little hesitant about it...can't wait to try!!
    'Victory belongs to the most persevering.'
    -Napolean Bonaparte

'Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.'
    -Jim Rohn

EATING,TRAINING,SLEEPING...and repeat!!

rustycroft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried a sample of purple wraath and got turnes off by controlled labs due to it making me itchy, but I might give green magnitude a chance. I have heard really great things about it. Does anyone use it with white flood? Heard this product was excellent as well.

Originally Posted by deawalsh View Post
    OOOOHHH nice!! I just ordered it few days ago and I was a little hesitant about it...can't wait to try!!
    You're gonna love it! Mark my words. I wasted my money on other products with much regret but I can honestly say that Green Mag is the best creatine product I've ever had.

Originally Posted by rustycroft View Post
    I tried a sample of purple wraath and got turnes off by controlled labs due to it making me itchy, but I might give green magnitude a chance. I have heard really great things about it. Does anyone use it with white flood? Heard this product was excellent as well.
    Yes I use white flood too and that's the bomb as well. I'll be taking that all the way up til I'm 4 days out. That's some good stuff to but I have the tablets now but will get the powder next time. They recommend 8 tablets but 6 was to much for me so I did 4 and stayed with that.

But remember purple wraath is different from green magnitude.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rustycroft View Post
    The itchiness is from the beta alanine content, it causes nerve firings under your skin. You are just sensitive to it, some people are more sensitive than others (I am one of them). It isn't a problem with the product, beta alanine is one of the MAIN components of it. It increases endurance if taken daily. However the itchiness might be too much for some. Some lucky people get more of a tingling sensation or nothing at all!
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks for the awesome review! You're going to rock that stage!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.