Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

(why do some) Women enjoy being degraded and being treated like sh*t (with evidence)

in lieu of threads about women enjoying being slutty and degraded.

and they enjoy being degraded and treated like pieces of property in front of other people, evidence below. i don't know why but they do. i personally experienced this myself like most of you have seen it too, treat them like sh*t and they want you in the sack.

past few months ive changed up my attitude to girls at my school and its been a f*cken revelation. they just eat it up, and all i'm doin is neggin them to death and insulting them and sh*t. i just decided to play the cocky ahole role and i swear if i knew it was this easy throughout high school i woulda been rolling in pussy like i wouldn't even know. why the hell do they enjoy being treated like that socially and sexually? anyone? and i dont know but it works.

oh and from the horses mouths, evidence:

Originally Posted by tid-bit06 View Post

Doggy...hands down

He piitb and made me tell him what a naughty little whore I am. In front of his best friend....

Wait

Originally Posted by cannondale. View Post
    Um I'd say more than a few stories come to my mind right now, don't know how to rate which one is crazier or sluttier. I'll give it a try, i think it would have to be when i had sex with my BF at the time at his beachhouse, while he had me on my hands and knees, in front of like 5 of his guy friends. At that time I told him I'd do whatever he wanted for one day, and he said he wanted his friends to see him f*ck me; so I agreed. I was kind of nervous at first because i'd never done anything like that before, but surprisingly once we started I was just as turned on as ever.

Now this is where it gets 'slutty'. After he finished i thought he was done, but he had one more surprise he wanted me to do for him. He said he wanted to see me beg one of his friends to f*ck me too. I was still turned on at the time since I hadn't really gotten mine, and well my bf wanted me to do it so i said ok and i did. I have no idea why my bf wanted me to do this, or why he was turned on by this idea but he was. My bf told me to crawl to his friend, so i did, and his 'friend' made me say "Please f*ck me" like five times before he finally did--yes right in front of the BF.

So there you go, sluttiest/craziest sexual thing I've probably done. Don't worry not I'm not like that all the time, it was the ccraziest for sure; I'm sure you've all had one of these moments before.

Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    ok let's knock this out of the way...

yes women say they want a nice guy...and yes end up dating douchebags. however, let's be objective for a sec....let's start with this thread...go through and count the number of guys who think they know what a woman wants and/or references "banging a chic" or "getting laid". how many of these guys open up with this kind of talk?? NONE. they allll project the "i'm a nice guy" mentality because they know that's what a chic wants. and because a chic WANTS a nice guy buys into it. thing is....people ALWAYS reveal who they truly are.

no girl or guy would entertain a person if they came with a "i'm a douchebag/psycho chic" disclaimer.

but always remember there are outliers too, but im guessing its safe to assume these are the minority:

Originally Posted by fusionchick View Post
    I was on my other site, and this sub comes to me and tells me he wants to serve and ****..whatever the talk does nothing for me. he tries telling ME how to talk to subs...OH FUKIN NO HE DIDN'T is what i was thinking. I told him to get on cam and he did, mind you this is a public chat room and I made the other subs watch his punishment. I told him to get a pen, marker, shoe strings and a cup of ice. I made him get naked and made fun of his body and made the other subs insult him. Told him he is a sorry excuse of a man and that his sick little shrimp dick couldnt even pass for a clit..stuff liek that.

i had him take the strings and tie them around his balls, to the point where they looked as if they would split open. the he took another and tied it tight around the shaft so it was bulging between the strings. I made him stand up and we all made fun of him, he was bent over cuz it hurt so bad so I made him stand up straight and it pulled the skin and he was screaming and i was laughing hysterically. so i told him pathetic ass to sit down and hold his shrimp dick, and to spit on it then pull back the skin to open the dick hole up. i told him to take the pen, and in a twisting motion, insert it into the hole till it couldnt go further..and he did. i made him let go and the pen made his dick stuff and he was clentching his hands from the pain.

I told him to grab the pen tip, and yank the whole thing out in one fast motion. he did. and he fell off the chair from the pain..I thought it was funny tho. then I immediately made him reinsert it and yank it two more times. he was in tears from the pain but I didnt care. so i told him to get rid of the pen and to grab two ice cubes. i have him make a lil icecube and ball sammich. he had one cube under them and the other ontop and he held them in his palm and squeezed them together..pretty much literally freezing his balls off. after I was satisfied with that i had him take the marker and write 'Im a slut' all over his body, then he had to **** the marker, too bad for him he had one of those jumbo ****s so he had to **** that **** violently with no lube. I was screaming at him (was on audio) 'CMON U **** MAKE ME A FIRE WITH THAT ASS'. he started to bleed a little bit so I had him stop and stand up..his cock was turning colors and was all deformed cuz it was still tied.

I had him remove the strings, then told him to cry in his hands. and he did. I let him know that if he tried to tell me what to do again, then he will do all of this again and that it would only be the foreplay. hes never spoken out of term again...too bad.

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8813
    ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ibzGSZ120 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ibzGSZ120's BodySpace

akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akuaku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    another.

Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    Ok, I'll tell you 1 slutty moment in my life. My husband (at the time my fiance), myself and my best girlfriend whom I've known for about 10 years went out to a club called The Culture club here in NYC. We got fitshaced and I ended up grabbing her and we were making out all over the dance floor. The husband was all smiles about it while people were gawking. We were too drunk though and I ended up chipping her front tooth.
    what's it with women and doing slutty things in front of their bfs/fiances? turn on somehow?

BodyPoints: 4600
    rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rippednready1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit rippednready1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ibzGSZ120 View Post
    / thread
    - not connected to any crew crew -

Stats: 5'11", 178 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11867
    decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) decz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit decz's BodySpace
    OP i don't get it...why do you care? Just roll with it and be happy that there are sluts around!
    "The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either." -Benjamin Franklin

"Humans discuss their problems only animals fight. So, if you must fight fight like an animal." -Bruce Lee

"Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat. " -eminemBNJA
    ______
    greens:

just wonderin thats all. i am rollin with it and im glad there are so many sluts around that are into being negged like that and degraded, but im just wondering why the f*ck they are. just started doing this recently, and the more you know the more it'll help you.

Stats: 5'8", 166 lbs
    cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cre8tor has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cre8tor's BodySpace
    lol @ OP using negged as an everyday term
    sigs are for squares

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3297
    aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit aceshigh49's BodySpace
    b/c they are told they are princesses their whole lives so when someone says otherwise it keeps their interest??
    Looks Like You're Going To A Funeral
    "Maybe I Am"

Stats: 5'10", 195 lbs
    Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000) Killer.7 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Killer.7's BodySpace
    right click
    save img as

unreal
    BPP negged. Unreal.

Originally Posted by cre8tor View Post
    lol @ OP using negged as an everyday term
    meh, i don't use it in everyday terminology, its really PUA terminology than anything else. didn't mean it in the misc sense either. neg as in insult a girl.

Originally Posted by aceshigh49 View Post
    b/c they are told they are princesses their whole lives so when someone says otherwise it keeps their interest??
    maybe but i know the ones that aren't princesses their whole lives and they're still into this sh*t.

Stats: 5'10", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1387
    tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tts0lid has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit tts0lid's BodySpace
    i've seen that movie before (minus pedobear)... can't remember what it was though

got some more answers went directly to the sources, interpret them however you want misc, imo more women enjoy being dominated than not:

I really can't give you an educated answer. I know what I like, and what feels good. It might be a bit smutty, and degratable...but it's not like I'm doing this with random men. Plus, I have heard zero complaints.

Originally Posted by cannondale. View Post
    Honestly i don't know why im into it but I get turned on when I'm dominated sexually. But this does not cross over to social situations. I'm submissive sexually but not socially at all. And yes some of the things im into sexually can be seen as degrading to me maybe, but its what turns me on. I can't help it.

I view sex as just sex, people have different tastes and everyone is into something different. It really just depends on the person. I don't think theres a psychological reason for this or whatever you're asking.

While I can't deny that I love being dominated in bed. That's it. If you start messing with my head, playing games, no thanks. I do my best to GTFO. I'm not sure why it's so fricking common. But, it happens on the flip side as well. We are all f*cked in the head because of eachother.

Stats: 6'2", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 613
    Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Aran has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Aran's BodySpace
    those are guys pretending to be girls online.
    /thread.
    #1 Oakland A's fan!
    ***I rep back***

Vintage Color Photos of U.S. Cities thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110055191

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3297
    aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aceshigh49 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit aceshigh49's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    maybe but i know the ones that aren't princesses their whole lives and they're still into this sh*t.
    ya...

mine is i ****ed this girl like 5 times freshman year and always left her dorm the second after I was done... she wanted me to always spend the night. This girl did end up getting pissed though and thats why it was only 5 times
    Looks Like You're Going To A Funeral
    "Maybe I Am"

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xholla9x has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit xholla9x's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tts0lid View Post
    i've seen that movie before (minus pedobear)... can't remember what it was though
    i think it was harry and the hendersons

Stats: 5'9", 209 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1032
    dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dbluevette has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dbluevette's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Aran View Post
    /thread.
    this

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 2252
    JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JoeyDaFool has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JoeyDaFool's BodySpace
    being dominated and treated like **** are two different things
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by Aran View Post
    /thread.
    maybe but i know women in real life that are into this. i mean 9/10 women i meet are into this type of stuff, are you going to deny that most aren't?

Stats: 6'2", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15180
    jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeff00z28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jeff00z28's BodySpace
    women are animals /thread

Stats: 6'3", 238 lbs
    hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hbkfan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit hbkfan's BodySpace
    Its because a girl wants someone who they believe is a good person, but thinks that they need to change something about them. Plus girls are just kinky little sluts.
    Teams- Pro Football - Titans, College Football- Notre Dame and Gators, Baseball- Cardinals, College Basketball - Memphis, NBA- Grizzles.

^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

Lost 90 pounds changed my life for the better no longer a fat out shape person 6''3 240 from 330 yeah buddy now I'm just maintaining while trying to get stronger.

Originally Posted by JoeyDaFool View Post
    being dominated and treated like **** are two different things
    yeah i know they are, but similar and they do go hand in hand. i meant women like being treated like sh*t socially and then dominated in bed. there seems to be a connection that's all.