eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

AEN IntrAbolic Citrus Ice YAY or NAY

I asked for a sample of this from the AEN crew a while back. Decided to use it tonight as I was craving a drink during my workout but not wanting my Xtend. So without further ado....,

MIXABILITY : 9/10

Poured a packet, which is 1 serving, into a bottle and filled it up with 24 oz of COLD water. The bottle I used was just an ordinary EVIAN 1.5 liter water bottle. No fancy schematics. Shook it vigorously for about 10 seconds. First thing I noticed was a LOT of bubbles and foam. Xtend never gave me this much of a bubbly surprise. But heck, it's bubbles, no biggy. So mixed for about 5 more seconds and then I went off to the gym. At the gym, it was smooth and non clumpy/grainy.

TASTE : 6/10

IF you have ever tried GREEN APPLE AVALANCE UNIVERSAL TORRENT, imo, the taste is very similar other than the fact one is green apple and one is citrus ice. When I first tried Torrent, I thought it tasted like milky green apple juice. Citrus Ice IntrAbolic also had that milky taste, just with a slight orange taste to it. I don't mind the milky taste at all and personally, I think it's good. HOWEVER, the citrus title is kind of deceiving. It's barely "citrus-y" at all and should be named Milky Orange, IMO. Make it "citrus" and "ice(?)" tasting if your going to name it that. I'd say taste can be improved with a more citrus twist/bang.

PROFILE : 10/10

This product has a great profile. For myself, I like it when a intra drink has carbs in it. But to each his own, still a great profile with BCAA's, BA, ELECTROLYTES, and WPH. Each being a good serving size I might add.

PRICE : 3/10

I think this is the only downside to this product. It is a bit pricey. Dont get me wrong, I don't believe AEN is ripping people off and has to price it like it is, but regardless a bit pricey.
    study on creatine, its stability, and more.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6524611.html

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for giving it a shot, the profile speaks for itself, and i am glad you acknowledged that.
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) eixtc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you for sending me a sample!
    study on creatine, its stability, and more.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6524611.html

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd give the taste a 9. Taste just like concentrate orange juice that you can get from some fast food joint. Pretty good, slight hint of WPH but that doesn't bother me.

BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrainSlayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    citrus ice tasted good to me, kinda like orange juice and mango juice mixed or something

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man I give both flavors a 8+...I REALLY enjoy drinking this...especially when it's ICE cold...

mmmmmmmmmmmm
    Free Agent

TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TedS001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I received a sample several weeks ago....liked it so much, that I went and bought a container, which I am just about finished. I give the taste a 9

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TedS001 View Post
    I received a sample several weeks ago....liked it so much, that I went and bought a container, which I am just about finished. I give the taste a 9
    The citrus ice is VERY much liked by the majority of people at this point,with many loving it!

Having said that, this is THE month to stock up on IntrAbolic. The is a crazy deal on bb.com TODAY, buy TWO get ONE FREE!! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/intrabolic.html

Also, VitaminShoppe has a great deal on single units for the month of february!
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10) 94Sip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I actually like the Citrus Ice better than the new Sour Apple flavor - maybe because I have been drinking the apple forever
    The One Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115145911

My 11-OXO/AMP log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5968571

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by eixtc View Post
    First thing I noticed was a LOT of bubbles and foam. Xtend never gave me this much of a bubbly surprise.
    This is common with WPI and/or WPH.

Thank you for taking time to write this review!
    Psalms 51:10-13

Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biohazardous22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am using the fresh green apple right now. And I tried it both room temp. and cold. And by far if the fresh green apple isn't ice cold / half frozen it might as well be called fresh green ass. Warm apple blah. Ice cold Whoo hoo. Also when I drink it warm or it warms up it doesn't agree with my stomach. But when its cold it couldn't be a more solid product. Oh getting it to be a slushy woun't hinder any of its effectivness will it?

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Biohazardous22 View Post
    I am using the fresh green apple right now. And I tried it both room temp. and cold. And by far if the fresh green apple isn't ice cold / half frozen it might as well be called fresh green ass. Warm apple blah. Ice cold Whoo hoo. Also when I drink it warm or it warms up it doesn't agree with my stomach. But when its cold it couldn't be a more solid product. Oh getting it to be a slushy woun't hinder any of its effectivness will it?
    The fresh green apple flavor is admittedly very sensitive to the fluid temp. The colder the better. The citrus, it doesn't seem to matter much.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Registered User ChiseledLikeIce's Avatar
    ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Citrus Ice 1, is my favorite, both 1 and 2 taste even better with ice and lemon juice.... I was downing it for four months straight faithfully... At the gym they call it my "superman juice" because they always see me with the orange shaker bottle and I won't get started until I take like three swigs before each set and then start going hard. Jealous individuals that ended up becoming beggars to sample some packs and scoops after they seen the progress. LOL!