7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any supplement to INCREASE appetite?

I'm trying to bulk, and I typically only get in my maintenance calories. My appetite is sh*t because during the summer I worked long hours without breaks, and typically just ate a meal a day sometimes two. I lost weight during the summer without lifting, and now I need to bulk up.

I need to get in 3,000 calories a day, and it probably sounds weird to most of you, but that's actually hard for me.

So, any supplement that allows me to eat more?

Registered User Proposturalized's Avatar
    Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    inb4marijuanadebate

Black Hole by Controlled Labs is the only one I've heard of, not sure how effective it is though. As long as you're consistent with your diet, your body will adjust in time and eating more will eventually become easier.
    "Maybe strong is just what you have left when you've used up all your weak."

7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what about a pwo?

the reason being when you workout, you can use more energy, which means you need to eat more?

jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just spark one :P
    jk doing a little cardio will help
    i rep back+

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
    Willing is not enough; we must do."

vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50) vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50) vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50) vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50) vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50) vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50) vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50) vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50) vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50) vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50) vampenvoke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 7usabball View Post
    what about a pwo?

the reason being when you workout, you can use more energy, which means you need to eat more?
    **** no stimulants will kill your appetite even after your done lifting, happens to me all the time

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you doing alot of cardio?? I weigh more than you and 3000 calories would make me fat... Just curious how you figured that amount. I can't imagine your maintenance at your weight being over 2200 calories, or so, unless you are really active.
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectobruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eating something minor every couple of hours will simply do this. you don't need supplements.

if all else fails

black hole by controlled labs
    FLAT: 225x11 INCLINE DB 100x9 incline bench 225x8 deadlift: [RETIRED!! OUTTA HERE] FS: 225X8

Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post
    Are you doing alot of cardio?? I weigh more than you and 3000 calories would make me fat... Just curious how you figured that amount. I can't imagine your maintenance at your weight being over 2200 calories, or so, unless you are really active.
    500 surplus is ~2800

I don't necessarily have the "time" to spread out meals or anything like that. Let's say I have a 6 hour shift at work, I don't get a break. Typically what happens is this:

what happened today
    - woke up at 9
    - relaxed for a bit, got ready for work
    - left early, actually got food (typically i don't)
    - work (6 hours, 10-4)
    - gym (4:30-6)
    - go home, but get food on way home (home at like 6:30-7, with eating in car)
    - chill at home (typically hang with friends, but i was tired) (sometimes eat again)

So yes, sometimes I may have my first meal of the day after 6pm, it sounds fu*ked up, but I'm used to it I guess. I don't get an official break at work, I can just go in the break room for a second if no customers and get something quick to eat, if i bring anything (typically no, sometimes protein shake)

In other words, my main problem is I get 2 meals in a day. If I could do that but make them HYOOGE meals I'm fine with that, but my body just doesn't want to eat anymore after I finish my meals.

barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Make the dedication and wake up a little early and make breakfast, or just hard boil some eggs before you go to bed for the morning.

Registered User TheVeganMonster's Avatar
    TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheVeganMonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I heard the aroma of garlic will increase appetite. When I was sick w no appetite, it helped me regain somewhat of my appetite.