Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Arrow If you have taken the ISSA CFT Exam, I need help.

I have been procrastinating for months now. I have already finished everything except for the 2 case studies and the 6 essays. I stopped when I got to this point because it takes so long.

I'm doing the first case study right now about a golfer. Whats holding me back is I'm afraid of doing it wrong:

Male
    80 bpm RHR
    6'2"
    180 pounds
    20% BF

Chad is an avid golfer. He wishes to improve his golf game and is very motivated to get started on a training program. Chad has exercised regularly for the past 8 years and is in good physical health. Most of his exercise has been aerobic in nature with only a small amount of resistance training.

" Provide a detailed, comprehensive, 12-week periodized training program, including specific sets, repetitions and exercises, utilizing an integrated approach. You do not need to use all the provided rows."

I already put an entire peridozed routine down into the exam, but now I feel like its wrong. He is a golfer and wants to improve his game. I wrote out a program for a beginner weight-lifter with basic compound exercises and extra core work. Now I feel like thats wrong since he just wants to improve his golf game with some anaerobic exercises.

The next case study deals with 14yr old who wants to get stronger for wrestling, I should have given him this weightlifting routine. Damn. I feel like I just wasted all that time typing it out into the columns.

Post in here if you have completed it, I have a few questions.
    Thanks!
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnemicOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just dont overthink it too much. You'll get confused and start to get frustrated (i did). Your going to write out a normal simple routine but you need to add in exercises that mimic a golf swing. Like the Upward Cable Woodchop. Make sure you go into detail! They even tell you that in the instructions. Its very important. Good luck!
    "Stand Your Ground"

"There is simply no other exercise (and certainly no machine) that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density enhancement, muscular stimulation and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning than the correctly performed full squat." –Mark Rippetoe

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by trainer89 View Post
    Just dont overthink it too much. You'll get confused and start to get frustrated (i did). Your going to write out a normal simple routine but you need to add in exercises that mimic a golf swing. Like the Upward Cable Woodchop. Make sure you go into detail! They even tell you that in the instructions. Its very important. Good luck!
    OK well, his lifting part of the routine is a basic one with bench, deads, rows, leg press, etc.

Maybe on the last 4 weeks I should add in the exercises that work specifically towards golf, such as the Cable Woodchop as you suggested.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mattf485 View Post
    I have been procrastinating for months now. I have already finished everything except for the 2 case studies and the 6 essays. I stopped when I got to this point because it takes so long.

I'm doing the first case study right now about a golfer. Whats holding me back is I'm afraid of doing it wrong:

Male
    80 bpm RHR
    6'2"
    180 pounds
    20% BF

Chad is an avid golfer. He wishes to improve his golf game and is very motivated to get started on a training program. Chad has exercised regularly for the past 8 years and is in good physical health. Most of his exercise has been aerobic in nature with only a small amount of resistance training.

" Provide a detailed, comprehensive, 12-week periodized training program, including specific sets, repetitions and exercises, utilizing an integrated approach. You do not need to use all the provided rows."

I already put an entire peridozed routine down into the exam, but now I feel like its wrong. He is a golfer and wants to improve his game. I wrote out a program for a beginner weight-lifter with basic compound exercises and extra core work. Now I feel like thats wrong since he just wants to improve his golf game with some anaerobic exercises.

The next case study deals with 14yr old who wants to get stronger for wrestling, I should have given him this weightlifting routine. Damn. I feel like I just wasted all that time typing it out into the columns.

Thanks!
    Yes, he does want to improve his golf game, but you can't just throw him in at the deep end and put in sports specific exercises. The beginner weight lifting programme is fine for the first few weeks because it establishes a base level of fitness and prepares his body for the rigours of resistance training.

But, then you have to figure out how to up the ante in the later weeks. What kind of sport is golf? You'd be surprised, but apart from the long walks, it's a very anaerobic sport. So, you should incorporate some anaerobic training into his programme to reflect this fact.

Think about typical injury sites for golfers and what you can do to reduce the likelihood of injury. Common sites of injury would be rotator cuff/shoulder joint, low back and the knee. Core strength is an obvious issue.

Golfers are either left or right handed and, therefore, their stroke leaves them wide open to having muscle imbalances. So, you need to factor this into the workout. What can you do to make sure that the client is not going to suffer from muscle imbalance. In fact, because he already plays golf, you can be certain that he HAS imbalances. An emphasis on unilateral exercises or dumbbell exercises would contribute a lot to eliminating muscle imbalances.

Finally, his body fat percentage is 20%. If he were to drop his body fat percentage, his performance should improve because he's generally in better condition than before.

Hope this helps. While the introduction to these questions appears to be short and to the point, you are actually given a lot of information.

Best of luck in your exam.

And, what do you mean by 2 case studies? I had to do more than that.
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

ISSA CFT, SPN, FT, SSC, SFN
    NSCA CSCS

Originally Posted by Environ View Post
    Yes, he does want to improve his golf game, but you can't just throw him in at the deep end and put in sports specific exercises. The beginner weight lifting programme is fine for the first few weeks because it establishes a base level of fitness and prepares his body for the rigours of resistance training.

But, then you have to figure out how to up the ante in the later weeks. What kind of sport is golf? You'd be surprised, but apart from the long walks, it's a very anaerobic sport. So, you should incorporate some anaerobic training into his programme to reflect this fact.

Think about typical injury sites for golfers and what you can do to reduce the likelihood of injury. Common sites of injury would be rotator cuff/shoulder joint, low back and the knee. Core strength is an obvious issue.

Golfers are either left or right handed and, therefore, their stroke leaves them wide open to having muscle imbalances. So, you need to factor this into the workout. What can you do to make sure that the client is not going to suffer from muscle imbalance. In fact, because he already plays golf, you can be certain that he HAS imbalances. An emphasis on unilateral exercises or dumbbell exercises would contribute a lot to eliminating muscle imbalances.

Finally, his body fat percentage is 20%. If he were to drop his body fat percentage, his performance should improve because he's generally in better condition than before.

Hope this helps. While the introduction to these questions appears to be short and to the point, you are actually given a lot of information.

Best of luck in your exam.

And, what do you mean by 2 case studies? I had to do more than that.
    I have competed everything except for the 2 case studies and 6 essays.

Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000) Mythic Beast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're thinking about this too much, I remember you had PM'd me a while back. Just get it done, they're not looking for a masterpiece work by a trainer who has universal knowledge.

Originally Posted by Mythic Beast View Post
    You're thinking about this too much, I remember you had PM'd me a while back. Just get it done, they're not looking for a masterpiece work by a trainer who has universal knowledge.
    LOL, yeah, I was looking at our PM convo yesterday. I kept it in my inbox so I could use it to help me.

I know I am probably overthinking it, but I just want to make it right.

This is what I typed for the descriptions of the training program for the first case study:

Since Chad is not familiar with weight training, I have developed a simple training program for him. He wants to improve his game by starting a weight training program, but he has never trained in this way before. The program I have developed will gradually work his body into good shape with minimal risk of injury or over training. He is 55 with 20% bodyfat so the routine will not be too labor intensive as not to injure any muscle,joints, or tendons. Chad's body fat percentage is not too bad, but aerobics will be worked into the program as needed to increase his overall health and physique.

The 12 week macrocycle consists of 3 mesocycles that last for 4 weeks each Each mesocycle will be set to 3 days of weightlifting to allow for adequate rest. The "off" days will be supplemented with aerobics. The first mesocycle is a circuit training routine, which will allow Chad to familiarize himself with weight training. These 4 works are very important because this will allow his body to adapt to weight training and start to fill out any muscle imbalances Chad may have. The reps are set high to allow for smooth transition into the training. The "sets" for each exercise are set at 3, since it is a circuit routine, this means that the circuit will be completed 3 times with Chad moving on to the next exercise after 1 set of each. The aerobic activity will be somewhat minimal depending on Chad's comfort level with the program. If he is adapting to it quickly, the aerobics will be added and increased as needed.

The 2nd mesocycle is a total routine change into a basic weight lifting program. Monday being the chest or "push" day, Wednesday being the leg day, and Friday being the back or "pull" day. This routine will work on building the basic build blocks of the anatomy. Being strong throughout your body is imperative for any sport, including golf. The push and pull days are set at the first and last days of the weekdays to allow for maximal rest of the upper body muscles. This mesocycle is to increase overall strength and muscle mass (hypertrophy). Chad will learn the standards of weight lifting and build up his physique. The reps are lowered to increase hypertrophy, but not too low to avoid risk of injury. He wants to improve his golf game, not become a weightlifter, so keeping the training with a higher set of reps will lower the chances of complete muscle soreness and keep him playing gold regularly. On the "off" weekdays, Chad will be doing aerobic exercises as needed and will increase in minutes or intensity level if he feels comfortable.

The 3rd and final mesocycle not such as a drastic change as the 1st and 2nd mesocycles were. This mesocycle continues the basics of the 2nd as to keep Chad on the same track and continue his training to reach his goals. The "push", "pull", and leg days have changed to allow for some muscle shock and to change the routine to have a change of pace. More emphasis on the core is being implemented in this phase of the program. Also, on Wednesdays, Chad will be doing "Upward Cable Woodchops" which mimics a golf swing. This will allow the major muscles and minor stabilizer muscles to be built up that are required in a golf swing. The total number of reps have been lower on all the exercises to allow for more muscle growth and strength. Chad's physique will peak on this mesocycle and his entire body will be stronger, leaner, and more adapted to weight training and the sport of golf.

This 12 week program is designed for Chad to start from no weight training experience to an experienced lifter. He will build up his body during the 3 phase program and become stronger in all 3 portions of the body. The upper, core, and lower body are all required in golf and its imperative to exercise all 3 to stay healthy and in building a strong physique. Any muscle imbalances will be sorted out and Chad will end the 12 week program and have accomplished his goal of improving his golf game with weight training.
    Last edited by mattf485; 01-17-2009 at 08:25 PM.

Not sure what to do about the nutritional strategy. There is a lot of information I could include. What exactly should I be putting in?

Not sure what to do about the nutritional strategy. There is a lot of information I could include. What exactly should I be putting in?
    This is what I wrote into the nutritional strategy:

By estimating Chad's caloric needs, he requires about 2834 calories a day based on his activity level. Using ISSA's 1-2-3 Nutritional Rule-of-Thumb method Chad needs to separate his food intake to 1 part fat, 2 parts protein, and 3 parts Carbs. 472 calories for fat, 945 calories for protein, and 1417 calories for carbs. Using Hatfield's Estimate Procedure for Determining Minimum Daily Protein Requirement, Chad needs about 126 grams of protein a day. I would suggest that this protein come from lean meats such as chicken and during meals, but if he cannot reach this goal with his meals, he may supplement with a Whey Protein Powder daily. He should be eating healthy meals and stay away from bad fats and unneeded sugars. He should also keep a food log and bring it in to me so I can further evaluate his eating habits and what needs to be changed. I also will follow closely during his 12 week program and amend his nutritional strategy as needed to allow for maximal growth and leanness. The goal of the diet will be to build lean muscle mass along with losing some body fat.

Any suggestions?

Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is what I wrote into the nutritional strategy:

By estimating Chad's caloric needs, he requires about 2834 calories a day based on his activity level. Using ISSA's 1-2-3 Nutritional Rule-of-Thumb method Chad needs to separate his food intake to 1 part fat, 2 parts protein, and 3 parts Carbs. 472 calories for fat, 945 calories for protein, and 1417 calories for carbs. Using Hatfield's Estimate Procedure for Determining Minimum Daily Protein Requirement, Chad needs about 126 grams of protein a day. I would suggest that this protein come from lean meats such as chicken and during meals, but if he cannot reach this goal with his meals, he may supplement with a Whey Protein Powder daily. He should be eating healthy meals and stay away from bad fats and unneeded sugars. He should also keep a food log and bring it in to me so I can further evaluate his eating habits and what needs to be changed. I also will follow closely during his 12 week program and amend his nutritional strategy as needed to allow for maximal growth and leanness. The goal of the diet will be to build lean muscle mass along with losing some body fat.

Any suggestions?
    I suggest you also mention that the meals should be spread out over 6 meals a day. Also, you said that he needs 945 calories from protein, which is 236.25 grams of protein. Then you said that, by using the Hatfield method, he needs 126 grams. I think you should just select one method. Hatfield's method is for the MINIMUM requirements for protien intake. So, if you're going to use Hatfield's method for protein determination, he will not be getting all his caloric requirements unless you increase either his fat or carbohydrate requirements (this is based on your determination that he requires 2834 calories).
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

ISSA CFT, SPN, FT, SSC, SFN
    NSCA CSCS

Originally Posted by Environ View Post
    I suggest you also mention that the meals should be spread out over 6 meals a day. Also, you said that he needs 945 calories from protein, which is 236.25 grams of protein. Then you said that, by using the Hatfield method, he needs 126 grams. I think you should just select one method. Hatfield's method is for the MINIMUM requirements for protien intake. So, if you're going to use Hatfield's method for protein determination, he will not be getting all his caloric requirements unless you increase either his fat or carbohydrate requirements (this is based on your determination that he requires 2834 calories).
    Good eye, I didn't even think about that. I was just finding useful things in the book to help out. Yeah I might add in the meals thing too. The "example" case study is A LOT shorter than mine, I hope I'm not over-doing it.

JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNo20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No offense, but this is ISSA. As long as you don't do anything that would HARM the client, they'll pass you. I sat down and did the entire ISSA exam in around 45 minutes including the essays and case studies. I'm not bragging, just trying to get you to realize that you're making this stuff way too complicated.
    Meet PRs @220
    Squat: 675, (8-22-2008)
    Bench: 455, (8-22-2008)
    Deadlift: 611, (3-29-2008)
    Total: 1735, (8-22-2008)

jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamezgt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From what I know learned from CPT:

12-15 repetitions, 1-3 sets depending if they're sedentary for the first four weeks. Full body routine (chest, back, shoulders, legs, core). Main reason for this is to get the client familiar with the motions and train the CNS.

Next four weeks can be a split program, push/pull combination and leg day. Lower repetitions to 10-12 and sets between 1-3 depending on his results. Nothing too crazy, I don't think you should incorporate any olympic lifts (deadlifts) because they might be picky. Replace it with a seated back extension or some sort.

Last four weeks, focus on imbalances because as a golfer, he's bound to have some muscle imbalances. External obliques must be imbalanced due to the constant hitting. Core training, short ROM crunches on swiss ball, back extensions and rotator cuff exercises. Again, nothing too drastic just think about the muscle imbalances and use your knowledge to figure it out.

Hope that helps! PM me if you have any questions.
    http://www.TorontoFitness.org - Toronto's #1 Fitness Related Website

mishsal1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great job with that case study, better than mine anyway-lol I have finished everything but the case study of the high school wrestler trying to gain some mass..he's anxious to get stronger to try out for the team, i have a pretty good idea of nutrition, can u help me out with a training program?? i

SC_BBing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mishsal1027 View Post
    great job with that case study, better than mine anyway-lol I have finished everything but the case study of the high school wrestler trying to gain some mass..he's anxious to get stronger to try out for the team, i have a pretty good idea of nutrition, can u help me out with a training program?? i
    i 2nd that im having a bit of the same problem as well.
    S. Carrera

Advice?
    SC_BBing@Bodybuilders.com

1StepCloserSupps Inc.

Naturaly Dedicated!

"The Journey"

princeahmed1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post

Male
    80 bpm RHR
    6'2"
    180 pounds
    20% BF

Thanks!

hello my friend
    i sent to you a private messege,can u chek plz
    thankx

Don79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Male
    80 bpm RHR
    6'2"
    180 pounds
    20% BF

Thanks!

Hi,
    I already also finished the quizzes and already unlock for the final exam, but I think might struggle with the 6 essays question, can you pls send me those essay question @ mickie_8246@yahoo.com. I will try my best to reply back to you ASAP so we can help each other... Thanks

alexgarciausmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Issa cft

I have competed everything except for the 2 case studies and 6 essays.
    I'm at the same spot that you were once, I got like 17 days left because I've been over thinking it, procrastinating, and doing all kinds of research for the perfect program for Mr. Evermore lol
    How'd it go for you? Was it easier than you thought? Overall, including the essays

Riddick501 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They give you a chance to correct it. I took mine, and was told I had two that were wrong and they emailed me what exactly was wrong.

Male
    80 bpm RHR
    6'2"
    180 pounds
    20% BF

Thanks!
    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alexgarciausmc View Post
    I'm at the same spot that you were once, I got like 17 days left because I've been over thinking it, procrastinating, and doing all kinds of research for the perfect program for Mr. Evermore lol
    How'd it go for you? Was it easier than you thought? Overall, including the essays
    Don't over engineer it. I left the case studies til the end as well because I was hesitant and worried my answers wouldn't be thorough enough. I did great though. Don't over-think it, just do it

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know you want to pass this test and I know you dont want to cheat doing it. Your future clients would not be happy to know that you are doing this.
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The case studies are not as difficult as they are being made out to be. It is simply taking a client with specific goals and possible limitations and requiring YOU to use everything that the course had told you about in developing a program that would work for this guy.

It is EXACTLY what you will be doing as a personal trainer. You sit down with a client and do a PAR-Q and hear what they want to accomplish (their goals). Then you design a program for them. This is what we do.

I am not being rude, but if this type of question bothers you, then you should really reconsider being a trainer, unless you plan on putting everyone on the exact same program.
    NASM-MMACS
    ISSA-CFT, SFN, SET
    HKC

✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪
    mWo

SuperTommy66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm actually in the same spot. Does anyone mind to share. It's not that I can't write them. It's i want them to b perfect. Thanks in advance. Private message me if u would please
    Tmcgehee66@gmail.com