Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

strict protein diet?

is it good for losing fat, by starving yourself? and eating protein and only protein, eg egg whites, chicken, tuna?

i'm currently taking cyclone by maximuscle, which has protein, creatine, hmb, glutamine init, i use this as a meal replacement

is not eating good for losing weight?

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Using protein as a main source of fuel and being at a caloric deficit will cause MUSCLE to be lost. BAD IDEA.

Either go with a draditional diet like a 40/40/20, or Keto IMO.

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Starving yourself is never a good way to lose weight. I can't believe people even ask this question. And no, if you only eat protein, then you body will burn protein for fuel, which means you will train you body to burn muscle as fuel. Eat a well balanced diet and have some patience.

Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roidy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

yazan3k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this a balanced diet:

Breakfast:
    Two whole weat toasts with a cold meat(mortadella or chicken or turkey)

Lunch:
    Chicken fillet + salad + mixed vegetables

Dinner:
    One whole weat bread + cold meat

and some peanuts.. a couple for snacking...

Is this plan full of protein... ??? I did lost weight.. but I also feel like I lost some muscle... I got scared after I read this post...

in reply to tweeter, that starving is not good, and your body will adapt to burning protein and therefore muscles for energy

ive been told that it is far more effective to do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, so the body uses its energy preserves(fat storage)

now, for example, if a person is 20% bodyfat, and wishes 2 lose weight(fat), then obviously the body is going 2 burn up the fat first, the main source of energy

sounds like your assuming a person already has low bodyfat, because if you keep your protein intake high, your muscles will have all they need 2 grow, so when it comes 2 cardio then, the main source of energy will come from the fat

thats why i asked about starving yourself or a strict protein diet, why would the body burn off protein, when the fat is a far more effective energy producer