TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Rate the 5 most effective supps (other than the big 4: protein, omega, multi, & creat

(Sorry, the title got cut off).

Rate your 5 most effective / useful supps (other than the big 4: protein, omegas, multi, & creatine) in order of effectiveness.

Mine:
    1. Digestive enzymes (need these, otherwise my gas could kill a horse)
    2. BCAAs
    3. Caffeine
    4. BA
    5. Arginine
    Last edited by TwinIam; 01-16-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. Depends
    2. On
    3. Who
    4. It
    5. Is

Each person has different needs brah

And no, the first one is not meant to be the adult diaper

TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AMillane7 View Post
    1. Depends
    2. On
    3. Who
    4. It
    5. Is

Each person has different needs brah

And no, the first one is not meant to be the adult diaper
    You're absolutely right. I meant to say "your top 5 supps" instead of "the top 5 supps."

tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50) tallthing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1.food
    2.food
    3.whey
    4.creatine
    5.BCAA

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1) Carbohydrates
    2) Leucine
    3) Beta Alanine
    4) B-Vitamin Complex
    5) Ephedrine + Caffeine (for fat loss)
    Last edited by G.K.; 01-16-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: grouped E+C

xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1. Novedex XT

Lemme explain. No other supp has given me such consistent strength gains as this product has. I have used 4 caps a day for a month, and aside from a lessened libido and slight acne, I had no side effects.

However, I did have better-than-normal strength gains and slight decrease in BF.

2. Cissus Quadrangularis

Such an amazing supplement, I needn't say more.

3. Melatonin

Amazing

4. Grape seed extract

So good for you

5. Cordyceps extract

Also amazing

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xraidenx View Post
    1. Novedex XT

Lemme explain. No other supp has given me such consistent strength gains as this product has. I have used 4 caps a day for a month, and aside from a lessened libido and slight acne, I had no side effects.

However, I did have better-than-normal strength gains and slight decrease in BF.

2. Cissus Quadrangularis

Such an amazing supplement, I needn't say more.

3. Melatonin

Amazing

4. Grape seed extract

So good for you

5. Cordyceps extract

Also amazing
    Perfect example of 5 supps that are great for one guy, may suck for you or i

xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xraidenx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AMillane7 View Post
    Perfect example of 5 supps that are great for one guy, may suck for you or i
    Especially the melatonin and novedex xt. Many have not reported such benefits from the novedex xt but I really love that stuff a lot.

I have to disagree with you on the grape seed extract, cissus, and cordyceps. everyone can benefit from them, except in extreme rare cases.