purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Accuracy of anecdotal effects at determining elevated testosterone levels?

Hah wow, that was the longest thread title I have ever written. Anyways, my questions is basically stated above. I just want to know how accurate the effects one expects when taking a testosterone booster (ie acne, increased libido, positive body recomposition, thicker hair growth etc.). I see lots of people questioning the effectiveness of testosterone boosters when they don't experience these effects, AND people who think the appearance of these signs is sure proof of elevated testosterone levels. I also see many senior forum members chiming in on these threads saying "high libido doesn't necessarily mean high testosterone levels etc." So my question is, how reliable are these signs...can you ever prove the effectiveness of these products without blood tests, and just by how you feel/look?

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by purefitness View Post
    Hah wow, that was the longest thread title I have ever written. Anyways, my questions is basically stated above. I just want to know how accurate the effects one expects when taking a testosterone booster (ie acne, increased libido, positive body recomposition, thicker hair growth etc.). I see lots of people questioning the effectiveness of testosterone boosters when they don't experience these effects, AND people who think the appearance of these signs is sure proof of elevated testosterone levels. I also see many senior forum members chiming in on these threads saying "high libido doesn't necessarily mean high testosterone levels etc." So my question is, how reliable are these signs...can you ever prove the effectiveness of these products without blood tests, and just by how you feel/look?
    Elevated test levels commonly lead to increased libido. Body recomp is determined by how highly elevated the levels are and the work put in while the levels are elevated. Not everyone will experience the hair growth either. Lack of these sides does not indicate a failure on the supplements part though. The only thing that can determine what action the supplement is having is to get your levels tested.
    Last edited by _J-BONE_; 01-16-2009 at 12:56 PM.

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Taman25thc02 View Post
    The only thing that can determine what action the supplement is having is to get your levels tested.
    this

purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) purefitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Taman25thc02 View Post
    Elevated test levels commonly lead to increased libido. Body recomp is determined by how highly elevated the levels are and the work put in while the levels are elevated. Not everyone will experience the hair growth either. Lack of these sides does not indicate a failure on the supplements part though. The only thing that can determine what action the supplement is having is to get your levels tested.
    Cool, that's kind of what I figured. I have access to Saliva testing through this experiment I am a research assistant for, I know it's not as good as blood work, but it is free and easy...

Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vandal24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You shouldn't get acne from a natural test booster.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vandal24 View Post
    You shouldn't get acne from a natural test booster.
    Incorrect.
    twitter: @bullexinferis