Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ill be avoiding the cage from the looks of that picture.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ill be there for the 5th year in a row,

Be sure to stop into the STS booth, there will be plenty of samples

cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10) cincykid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ill be there. not very far from nati and there's not much else to do when it's negative 13 out w/ 18mph wind
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." -Arnold Schwartzenegger

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll be there. First time for me.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cage is packed to the max..but last year Eric still managed to chill with Chuck, Matty, George, Tim, Blake and I for a good while inside the cage after one of the events.

I don't think I'm making it up this year...but I may. Would love to see everyone again.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    I'll be there signing autographs

This will be my 3rd year in a row.
    Friedel, I want an autographed photo at the Gaspari Booth!
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

http://www.johnnyflynn.net (my personal fat loss and motivational blog)

Average Joe on Mitotropin
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112383371

jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50) jflynn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I'll be there. First time for me.
    Iceman! Solid man
    I want to take a picture with you too! (no homo)

haha

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jflynn View Post
    Friedel, I want an autographed photo at the Gaspari Booth!
    LOL, why the Gaspari Booth?
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    LOL, why the Gaspari Booth?
    Says the man wearing a Gaspari T-shirt! haha

Because I owe 2009 to Gaspari!

Plus you and Iceman were big time support for me on Mito

DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100) DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100) DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100) DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100) DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100) DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100) DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100) DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100) DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100) DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100) DMoore30 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I want to take some pics with some of you guys and I plan on trying to meet all of you all.....Im also going to stop by the Nutrabolics booth and have my pic taken with Anderson Silva and Frank Mir

Registered User NutrabolicsJon.'s Avatar
    NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DMoore30 View Post
    I want to take some pics with some of you guys and I plan on trying to meet all of you all.....Im also going to stop by the Nutrabolics booth and have my pic taken with Anderson Silva and Frank Mir
    I just got word Anderson wont be able to make it to the show because he will be training for UFC 97 which is taking place the month after.

But Frank Mir will be at our booth on all 3-days - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - and we will have some of the hottest models at the show too
    Nutrabolics Inc.
    www.nutrabolics.com

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iForce Dave View Post
    Ill be there, so will the rest of the iForce crew.

we will be on guard at all times (lulz)
    be carefull vince is gonna beat u up LULZ

btw: reps 4 video when that happen!
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodyimages101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Arnold Classic

The Animal Cage

Registered User TheSilverSurfer's Avatar
    TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSilverSurfer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Be there again this year--have been going since the early 90's
    Training is a way of Life
    The Pain is temporary--The Pride is Forever
    50+ years of training.
    1974 Mr. Glass City

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jhicks3301 View Post
    This will be my first time at the Arnold.. WOOOT WOOOOT!
    x2, looking forward to meeting a bunch of people from the forums and having a great time.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Iceman! Solid man
    I want to take a picture with you too! (no homo)

haha
    Save your film for pics with real life celebrities.

I'm just a regular guy.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If Iceman won't pose for a picture then swing over to the Ergo booth.

I'll let you snap a picture with me ...

For a small fee

-Spaz

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    If Iceman won't pose for a picture then swing over to the Ergo booth.

I'll let you snap a picture with me ...

For a small fee

-Spaz
    $20 Lou?

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This should be a good time. I'll also be looking to hire a few more digital reps there and will be accepting resumes. I'll make a more formal announcement in our Arnold Classic thread. It seems our question volume is growing and with the addition of a few new products in the coming months Zach, Dan, James, and myself will be hard pressed. Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you forum characters. We'll be releasing Cytolean V2 and Real Mass at the expo.

-D
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Thumbs up

Save your film for pics with real life celebrities.

I'm just a regular guy.
    First, you're not regular guy you're the ICEMAN!

Second, who the hell uses film anymore! I got like thousands of pics I can take on my memory card haha.

Maybe I can get rid of this double chin by then haha. I should be able to with this LX/Mito combo I'm about to start!

see you all then!

strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Going...

Please tell me the stupid UFC **** isnt there again!!!

I'm going to the show as well...probably going to the spaghetti factory again, anyone else going there on saturday night?
    --I'm afraid of what I don't believe in--

cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll be there for my second year in a row. Leaving 6am Friday (3hr Drive)hope to be there when it first opens and do not plan on leaving until it ends. Then I have to drive home and go to work . Might drive back down Sunday, pending on how I'm feeling .
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

First, you're not regular guy you're the ICEMAN!

Second, who the hell uses film anymore! I got like thousands of pics I can take on my memory card haha.

Maybe I can get rid of this double chin by then haha. I should be able to with this LX/Mito combo I'm about to start!

see you all then!
    LOL...see here's the thing. I may have a unique username and avatar and massive rep power on this site, but in real life I'm quite average.

At any rate, it will be nice to meet you guys and since this is my first trip to Columbus for the expo, I'm sure it will be a fun time for me as well.

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll be absent this year, and I'm sure ya'll will shed a tear.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL...see here's the thing. I may have a unique username and avatar and massive rep power on this site, but in real life I'm quite average.

I wouldn't sweat that. Trust me, your not alone with that one.

I'm not the most massive guy in the world either, but 5'5", 235 is no joke either.

-Spaz

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    This should be a good time. I'll also be looking to hire a few more digital reps there and will be accepting resumes. I'll make a more formal announcement in our Arnold Classic thread. It seems our question volume is growing and with the addition of a few new products in the coming months Zach, Dan, James, and myself will be hard pressed. Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you forum characters. We'll be releasing Cytolean V2 and Real Mass at the expo.

-D
    Thats the kind of pressure I like

Still debating on going to the AC..
    God bless/science be with our military

strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so...is the UFC held on the same day again or no? I hate sharing the space with tapout freaks
    --I'm afraid of what I don't believe in--

Registered User NutrabolicsJon.'s Avatar
    NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10) NutrabolicsJon. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by strawser9 View Post
    so...is the UFC held on the same day again or no? I hate sharing the space with tapout freaks
    It will be held the same weekend. Rampage Jackson vs. Keith Jardine will be the headlining fight.
    Nutrabolics Inc.
    www.nutrabolics.com

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NutrabolicsJon. View Post
    It will be held the same weekend. Rampage Jackson vs. Keith Jardine will be the headlining fight.
    Man Dymatize was giving sick deals on Sunday last year. I went over to the nutrabolics booth and some dude was incredibly aggressive whilst pitching horrible deals at me.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NutrabolicsJon. View Post
    Rampage is the man! Too bad I can only get nosebleeds for $65.00. I think I'll just watch it at a bar in Columbus instead! haha

I'm definitely coming by the Nutrabolic booth to meet Frank. He seems like a real cool dude