Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Training your tibialis anterior

For the people who have had success training their calves... do you train your tibialis anterior? If so, how often do you train it? Do you train it whenever you do calves?

Also... I tried searching for some pics of what a developed tibialis anterior might look like. I'm familiar with how the soleus and gastronemius affect calf size, but I can't say I've ever seen anyone with a big tibialis anterior. Could someone post a pic or two?

dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dLewis187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive never really seen any "big" tibialis anteriors... lee's look good here

Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baby_Hulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn... looking big. I'm guessing he does direct work for it? Does anyone else on the forum do work for it?

zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zildjian_4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    absolutely insane. id have to say those r the greatest defined legs ive ever seen

Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too bad he's a manlet

j/k, Priest is THE MAN
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL

"tofurkey? tof*ck yourself" ~ W8

Check out my journal (currently on hold): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7096271

Bump? Anyone train it? At all?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by zildjian_4 View Post
    absolutely insane. id have to say those r the greatest defined legs ive ever seen
    Lee Priest's legs are good, but let me introduce you to Mr. Tom Platz:

OP, I don't know anyone who trains tibialis directly. Usually, this is something that gets covered by regular leg work.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 01-16-2009 at 08:03 PM.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Genetically Different adrenergic's Avatar
    adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hammer strength makes a tibia trainer
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]

wazzucoug1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wazzucoug1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wazzucoug1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wazzucoug1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wazzucoug1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wazzucoug1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wazzucoug1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wazzucoug1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I train the anterior tibialis every calf day. I put it in between seated calf raises and standing calf raises.

I can't do more than 50lbs, because at my gym the dumbells above 50lbs are shaped differently and it hits a bone in my foot oddly and is extreamly painful. so i just do 3 sets of 20 @ 50lbs.

The first few times you do it, it burns so badly, but eventually becomes addicting to it because you've developed a muscle that you previously had zero development to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s1FEf4UAYM

Many people that train this muscle have found that it also helps eliminate shin splints.

Johnnyquestt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Tibialis was brought to my attention today

Today I worked a bit on my legs and my gym buddy tommy brought to my attention my Tibialis Anterior muscle' he asked me what the hell have I been doing to get the size lol, I told him I walk a lot and prefer inclined surfaces such as upwards on hills. Apparently it's a highly neglected muscle that can actually aid people when it comes to squats and overall lifting performance tho many people don't even know this muscle exists!
    Attached Images

cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50) cativo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work them once a week, High reps, they grow extremely fast. I found that in 6 months they were quite dense and put almost an inch on the girth of the calf from the front side.
    For me, 4 sets to failure around the 12 to 20 rep range seems to make them grow like crazy.
    "The Gym Is My Crucible. Iron And Steel Are The Beast I Bend To My Will"

M.Banco 2015