riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Opening supplement store.

Hey
    I was thinking of opening a small local supplement store kind of like gnc/reflex but i have no idea where do i get the products for wholesale prices, do i get them from wholesalers, or get it straight from supplement companies? if its a wholesaler , where do i find one. If its form the company do i just give them a call them and tell them i want to order there product for my store
    I am stupid.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by riodmonkey View Post
    Hey
    I was thinking of opening a small local supplement store kind of like gnc/reflex but i have no idea where do i get the products for wholesale prices, do i get them from wholesalers, or get it straight from supplement companies? if its a wholesaler , where do i find one. If its form the company do i just give them a call them and tell them i want to order there product for my store
    youd purchase mainly through europa + boss. they are distributers(offer thousands off diff products at wholesale prices). you could buy direct from companies who were willing to sell direct.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riodmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    youd purchase mainly through europa + boss. they are distributers(offer thousands off diff products at wholesale prices). you could buy direct from companies who were willing to sell direct.
    are europa + boss same distributors or are they totally different companies, do these guys have a website or anything?
    I am stupid.

TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are europa + boss same distributors or are they totally different companies, do these guys have a website or anything?

Europa Sports and Boss Nutrition are the major distributors of sports nutrition supplements in the USA. Contact them.

Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000) Laduem88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    your going to open a store at 18?

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Laduem88 View Post
    somebody get him over 100
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Originally Posted by Laduem88 View Post
    ya me and one of my buddies
    I am stupid.

NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ya me and one of my buddies
    wow, good luck.

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post

im on recharge.
    its gains o clock.

teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000) teraflx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    I added 1, not much power here.

tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000) tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000) tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000) tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000) tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000) tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000) tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000) tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000) tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000) tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000) tcpombomb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you have to ask, then you aren't ready to open a store.

Originally Posted by HeadsUp View Post
    wow, good luck.
    Thanks

Originally Posted by tcpombomb View Post
    If you have to ask, then you aren't ready to open a store.
    im asking so i can make my self ready to open a store
    I am stupid.

Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100) Visper is not very well liked. (-100)
    dude, go for it, open 10 stores, the only way to learn is to just do it and figure it out. anyone who tells you not to is a hater and is probably not going anywhere in life, its easy to talk **** from the sidelines.
    i just opened a small store in a gym for less than $3,000, you could open tommorow your own lease space for 6 or 7 thousand. this is my 5th business i've got of the ground and theres not one of them where someone didnt say "yea man i dont think its gonna work". the same people that are gonna be 40 one day wondering what if.
    if there is anything you learn from bodybuilding it should be vision and persistence, you'll never get huge from one workout or get rich on your first endeavor, but your on the right track, ask questions, lots of them, real people will help, i think thats the point of this board. it also helps to love what your doing.
    anyways, go with europa, they have the best shipping policies and 5 warehouses across the country, order at before 5 and it gets there at noon pm me and ill hook you up with my rep.
    if you get some money together ill help you personally, and if anyone else tells you you cant do it punch them in the eye.