thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaiboxer04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Questions on bulk diet and macros

Hello everyone. I'm trying to create a bulking meal plan. I chose to use 4000 calories as a starting point. I'm going to be starting rippetoe's starting strength routine as I'm just getting back into lifting after many years. I'm 6'2 240 lbs @ an estimated 16-17% BF (i'm not too good with the BF calipers yet). First off... Is this a good starting point considering my weight since I currently eat garbage food daily and have no normal calorie intake day to day? I used fit day and entered all of my foods that I bought but wasn't sure if I should count the full calories in these items... 1tbsp olive oil, protein shake, milk, and vegetables? Also... even though this isn't a clean source of calories... I read a thread that mentioned macaroni and cheese with lean ground meat is a way to get dense calories in. I was hoping this is acceptable 2 days a week instead of chicken or tuna because I'll get sick of chicken twice a day at 5 days a week. I was also wondering about bacon. I was going to add 4 pieces for breakfast. Other than the questionable foods I'm inquiring about... the rest of the diet is clean... milk, vegetables, omega eggs, wheat toast, all natural PB, cheese cubes, oatmeal, protein shake, chicken, bananas, cottage cheese, tuna and brown rice. My macros look to be at 4000 calories, 385 P, 280 C. Sorry for all the questions, I tried to do most of the research on my own before bothering any of you... but I'm new to bulking, I tried keto a few months back and did well going from 248-232 in about 4 weeks so i'm not overly concerned about gaining some fat for the next 4 months. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.