Closed Thread
    500 Internal server error awesomness's Avatar
    awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Calling out stunneronureeyez

I gave you a makeover mutherfuker.

You had better appreciate this****.

(no homo)

****UK crew****
    -[The Friendly Misc Crew]-

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    first

Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Mage_X is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In before ban
    I'm 26, 5"11 and 243 lbs. I can lift 1lb with one hand. I tend to use a burger rather than weights though.- VernonWellsClone

Massive Bulking, Dirty, Clean, and everything in between. 180 by next year. 25 pounds to go.

Negs for life: drizzt250, W3Z0,

Quit the Misc on 5/29/09. Best decision I ever made. Have fun you bunch of fat, e-stating virgins who have to call everything and everyone gay to cover up their own homosexuality.

500 Internal server error awesomness's Avatar
    awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) awesomness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Black_Mage_X View Post
    In before ban
    Why ban me ? I'm doing him a favour if anything.
    ****UK crew****
    -[The Friendly Misc Crew]-